原因是这样
All you do is talk, talk,
你整天都在说 说
talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说
And when you're not talking,
就算你不说了
I'm betting you're thinking about talking.
我猜你也在想着怎么说
I mean, can I ask you a personal question?
我是说 能问你个私人问题么
Have you ever had a thought
你有没有过想到的
that you didn't immediately verbalise?
但没有说出来的想法呢
Well, I don't know. That's a tough one, Per.
我不知道 这问题有点难 Per
Look, the window's open again. You can see the moon!
看 窗户又开了 你能看见月亮了
Oh, my God.
噢 天
What happened in your life that made you so needy
到底是什么遭遇让你变得
that you've got to fill every waking second by babbling on.
睁眼的时候根本闭不上嘴呢
Fine, don't visit. My son will come.
好吧 不用来看我 我儿子会来的
And now we are right back on your son again.
现在我们又说回你儿子了
I'll be honest with you.
跟你说实话吧
I'm worried I'm not going to be able to get your voice out of my head.
我担心你的声音会在我脑袋里余音绕梁
It is a very real concern.
真是愁死我了
Did you leave anything in the ambulance?
你在救护车里落什么东西了吗
Only my will to live. Why?
只有我求生的愿望 怎么了
Then I guess this is your partner's.
那我猜这个是你搭档的
See, you know. I got my son Davey a Ken Griffey Jr card.
看 我给我儿子Davey买♥♥过一套小Ken Griffery的卡
He carries it with him wherever he goes.
他走到哪都带在身上
He's ten there. He'll always be that age to me.
他10岁了 对我来说他永远10岁
I wish I had more time with him, though.
我希望能多陪陪他的
What happened to your son, Denise?
你儿子怎么了 Denise
He died in an accident.
他在车祸中死了
The paramedics were amazing, though.
尽管急救人员棒极了
That's actually the reason I became one.
其实那就是我决心成为急救人员的原因
I really miss him, you know?
我真的很想念他 你知道吗
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Molly, I think you should stay. I'm off today.
Molly 留下来吧 我今天放假
We'll have an amazing time. You can leave tomorrow.
我们一起会很开心的 你可以明天再走
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
我不觉得那是个好主意
Well, maybe this will change your mind.
嗯 也许这个会改变你的想法
How's it going?
怎么样了
Pretty well. Nice landing.
挺好的 降落的不错
Thanks.
谢了
J.D., I think this one's for you.
J.D 我想这个是给你的
I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly.
也许最快地失去一件事物的方法 就是过分渴求它
Take care.
保重
No!
不
Of course, it doesn't help if your friend is a diabolical genius.
当然 有个净出歪点子朋友也不会改变什么
Still, when you come across a person
还是 当你偶然遇到一个
who's lost something that really matters,
失去了挚爱的人
you have to answer the call.
你必须面对他们
Oh, he's just such a cutie-pie. Look at that.
噢 他真是个小可爱 你看呐
Have you ever had cutie-pie, Perry?
你有吃过可爱派(小可爱)吗 Perry
No, of course not.
没 当然没
I like it a la mode. I'm kidding.
我喜欢加冰淇淋的 开玩笑的
I know it's not really pie.
我知道"小可爱"指的不是派
But I'll tell you, if it was really pie,
但我跟你说 如果真的是派
I would eat it up. I'd gobble it up.
我就吃掉它 吞掉它
I love pie!
我爱死派了
Oh, my God! It's my favourite!
噢 天 那可是我的最爱
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表