第四季 第四集
【实习医生风云】
Being the new doctor at a hospital can be difficult.
做个医院的新医生不是件容易事
That's why it's always nice
这时候有人相助的话
when someone takes the time to reach out and befriend you.
就好多了
Hey, I'm Ron. I'm a new doctor here.
我是Ron 我是新来的医生
Yeah, Ron. The "I don't care ward" Is down there.
Ron 直走就是"我不在乎"病房♥
Anyway, the person who reached out to Molly was Elliot.
话说回来 Elliot向Molly伸出了援手
Do you wanna go down to Little Tokyo and do karaoke with me tonight?
你想和我一起去小东京一块唱K吗
Do people with trichotillomania can possibly pull their hair out?
拔毛狂会把自己的头发拔光吗
Do they? Yeah.
会吗 会啊
Cool. Cos inviting you to karaoke's kind of a big deal to me.
那就好 邀请你去唱K这事对我很重要
I'm a little shy about my 'aoke.
我对自己的唱功没什么自信
I'm sure you have nothing to be embarrassed about.
我觉得你没必要害羞啊
I don't know. I'm pretty tone-deaf.
我不敢说 我有点五音不全
And I do these like kick moves that I don't think people really get.
还有我总做些踢腿的动作 没人能理解
Plus I sometimes wear a cape. It's probably all in my head.
我有时候会围条披肩 可能是我想象出来的
It's not.
不是想象的
Dr Cox, can I ask you something?
Cox医生 我能问你点事吗
The answer is "Yes, it was me
答案是 是的 看见你
who saw you doing leg lifts in the gym on that inflatable ball."
在健身房♥坐在健身球上练举腿的人就是我
It was quite the display of girl power.
对于女孩子来说做的真不错了
Absolutely loved the leg warmers.
大爱你戴的的暖腿套
First, they were just big socks, OK?
首先 那只是比较大的袜子 好吗
And secondly, if you need to do some aundry, here's the washboard.Right
其次 如果你想洗衣服 洗衣板在这了
What do you want? As cochief resident,
你想怎么着 作为一个副主任医师
I've noticed some of my residents are little overwhelmed.
我发现我手下的医师有些萎靡
I think It'd be nice
如果你能
if you gave 'em one of your patented pep talks. You know?
来一次动员讲话就太好了
I'll be more than glad to give your residents a little pep talk.
我非常乐意给你的医师做动员讲话
Each and every one of you is going to kill a patient.
你们每个人迟早都会害死一个病人
At some point during your residency,
在你住院实习期间
you will screw up, they will die
你会搞砸 病人就会死
and it will be burned into your conscience forever.
你这一生都将受到良心的谴责
Hell, take pee pants here. Pee pants.
拿尿裤娃来说吧 尿裤娃
He just might go ahead and get himself a good clean kill this morning,
他今早很可能已经干净利落地弄死个病人了
seeing as his patient, Miss Sampson,
因为他的病人 Sampson女士
is in DKA
是糖尿病酮症酸中毒
and he hasn't been tracking her phosphate level.
可他还没有查她的磷酸酯值
Her phosphate level.
磷酸酯值
Doug! Stop writing and go!
Doug 别写了快去啊
That young man has killed so many patients,
那个小伙已经害死太多病人了
I'm starting to think he just might be a government operative.
我开始寻思他没准是个政♥府♥派出的特工
The point is, the harder you study,
重点是 你学得越努力
the longer you just might be able to hold off that first kill.
就离你第一次杀人的日子越远
Other than that, I guess, cross your fingers
除此之外 那就祈祷
and hope that the guy you murder is a jackass with no family.
你害死的人是个无家可归的混♥蛋♥吧
Great to see you kids. All the best.
看到你们真高兴 祝你们好运
Thank you. Thank you, Dr Cox.
谢谢你 谢谢 Cox医生
OK, you guys, pizza and punch in the penthouse.
好了 大伙 披萨和果汁在顶楼了
Doug!
Doug
Wrong patient. One bed over.
病人搞错了 是隔壁床的
Hey, there.
嘿 你好啊
This is, like, my eleventh slice.
这 好像 已经是我吃的第11块了
Cannonball this.
糖水炮弹来了
That's the good stuff.
真是好东西啊
So anyway, after Dr Cox scared them,
在Cox医生吓完了他们之后
no one wanted pizza or punch,
没人想要披萨和果汁了
except for Doug, who had worked up a hearty appetite
除了Doug 在他害的Sampson女士
neglecting Miss Sampson into a coma.
陷入昏迷后还有个好胃口
Turk, what is Rowdy doing in my closet?
Turk Rowdy怎么跑我衣柜里去了
He's guardin' your shoes baby. He almost gave me a heart attack.
他替你看鞋呢 他差点给我吓出心脏病
Baby,Could you do me a favour
宝贝儿 你能不能
and not hold him by the haunches? Yeah, he has hip dysplasia.
不那么抓着他的腰 他髋关节发育不良
He's a purebred. It's genetic.
他是只纯种犬 这是遗传病
I am sick of that creepy thing. I want him out of my house.
我受够这玩意了 我要他从我家里消失
Isn't that a shocker?
为什么我一点也不惊讶呢
You don't care about something important to me.
你不在乎任何对我来说重要的东西
You know what? Why don't you just throw him out?
你知道吗 那你干嘛不把他丢出去
Don't listen to him. He's drunk on cheese.
别听他的 他起司吃多了撑的
Don't think Rowdy doesn't know what's going on here.
别以为Rowdy不知道这是什么情况
What's he gonna do?
他能怎么着
Easy, boy. She ain't worth it.
放松 伙计 她不值得你动怒
So,Mrs Carter, it turns out your fever was
Carter女士 你发烧是因为
just a reaction to the anesthetic we gave you during your cataract surgery.
白内障手术中注射的麻醉剂引起的反应
I'm sending you home. Can I drive my Trans Am?
我批准你回家了 那我能开敞我的豪车了吗
That's not up to me.Mrs Carter.That's up to the police
那我就管不了了 Carter女士 你得问警♥察♥
and the owner of those horses you killed.
还有你撞死的那些马的主人
They were everywhere.
他们无处不在啊
You were on a racetrack, Mrs Carter.
你当时在赛马场啊 Carter女士
I don't get why Turk was so upset about Rowdy.
我不明白Turk干嘛为Rowdy发那么大火
He's just a creepy, stuffed, stupid, yellow, dead dog.
他只是一条古怪的填充的黄色的傻假狗
Too many adjectives?
太多形容词了
I'm sure he's more than a pet to Turk.
我想对于Turk来说他不只是一条狗
I mean, he's basically a link to his childhood.
那可能是他童年的回忆
He bought him eight years ago at a garage sale.
他八年前在旧货摊上买♥♥的
Then he's just a Nutter Butter.
那就是他有问题了
Still, I think I really hurt his feelings.
我还是觉得我伤着他了
Maybe you should do something nice for Rowdy,
也许你可以为Rowdy做点好事
like get him cleaned.
帮他洗个澡
Your sign doesn't say "Live dog groomer."
你牌子上又没写 "活狗专属"
As doctors, we always take patients' histories,
作为医生 我们总是询问病人的生活习惯
even though there aren't a lot of surprises.
尽管其实都大同小异
And, Mr Phillips, do you exercise?
Phillips先生 你运动吗
Yoga every morning.
每天早上练瑜伽
I can't do yoga. All that deep breathing. I hate breathing.
瑜伽我做不来 总是要深呼吸 我讨厌呼吸
Except, you know, to live. Do you drink?
除非 为了不憋死 你喝酒吗
Occasional glass of wine with dinner.
偶尔吃晚饭时喝一杯
And any drug use?
吸过毒吗
Been on and off heroin for last eight years.
断断续续的吸了八年海♥洛♥因♥
But I've been clean for six months.
但已经半年没碰过毒品了
See? No track marks. Way to go, Daddy.
看 没有针眼 好样的 爹地
He's my biggest fan.
他是我最大的粉丝
Do you smoke cigarettes? No way.
你抽烟吗 不抽
Of course not. Those things'll kill ya.
当然不了哈 尼古丁害死人呐
Mr Daniels, some fluid has gathered near your heart.
Daniels先生 你心脏周围有积水
So I'm gonna schedule a pericardiocentesis
我会给你安排个心包穿刺术
and drain it with a needle.
然后用针头把它吸出来
Someone's gonna stick a needle in my chest?
有人要往我的胸里插个针头
Not just someone. Dr Da Man.
不是随便找个人 是Da Man医生
Who's Dr Da Man?
Da Man医生是谁
Say it without the doctor.
不带医生说一次
Who's Mr Da Man? No, just say the last name.
谁是Da Man先生 不要带先生
Who's Da Man? I'm da man!
谁是Da Man 我就是那个人
That was awesome. That was fun doing that with you.
太棒了 和你玩这个梗真有趣
Alright, now that you've got his confidence, drive it home.
既然你已经得到他的信任了 撤吧
So I'll go ahead and schedule the procedure.
我会给你安排手术的
If you think it's the right thing to do. I do.
你觉得行就行 没问题
Dr Cox!
Cox医生
I wanna thank you for that "Everyone's a murderer" Speech.
谢谢你"每个人都是凶手"的演讲
Nice scare tactic.
吓唬得好
Unfortunately, my residents have stopped eating.
但是吧 我的住院医们都绝食了
That wasn't a scare tactic.
我没吓唬他们
Eventually, everyone commits a sin of omission
最终 每个人都会因为
or doesn't act quickly enough, and somebody kicks the bucket.
疏忽或者反应迟钝 害死某个病人
It's really not a question of "If". It's a question of "When".
这种事终会发生 只是时间问题
It's strange.
很奇怪
Even though a lot of patients have died under my care,
尽管在我看护之下很多病人死了
I don't think I've killed any of them.
但我不觉得是我害他们死的
Heaven's a diner? Get anything you want, dear.
天堂是个餐厅 想吃什么随便拿 亲爱的
Maybe I'll have flapjacks. They don't have those.
我想吃点薄煎饼 这没有薄煎饼
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表