We can forget all about this competition crap.
这样就没有乱七八糟的比赛了
I'd like that. So would I.
我觉得这主意不错 我也觉得
Jack is going to kick Nathan's ass at playing.
Jack今晚会把Nathan赢得屁滚尿流的
Crazy.
疯子
How great is it not having J.D. Around
没有J.D捣乱的日子怎么样
So great. So great.
棒极了 棒极了
Now what? Well, let's see.
接下来干嘛 我看看啊
Did it on the couch. Did it in the kitchen.
沙发上做过了 厨房♥里做过了
Oh, yes. We did. Want to do it on J.D.'s bed?
噢 确实做过了 上J.D床上做怎么样
I think it's about time someone did.
我觉得是时候了
You don't really want to have more sex,do you?
你不是真的还想做吧
God,no, I didn't even want to do it in the kitchen.
天啊 不 其实厨房♥这场我都不想做
Well, what do we do now?
那我们干点什么呢
Whenever J.D. And I are bored,
J.D和我无聊的时候
we like to play a little game called "Toe or finger".
我俩就玩"手指脚趾"的游戏
You lose your eyes.
你闭上眼睛
I run either a toe or finger underneath your nose
我选择脚趾或手指让你闻
and you try to guess which one it is, huh?
你猜是手指还是脚趾 怎么样
Fine. What do you want to do?
好吧 那你想干什么
Usually when J.D. Gets off work, we gossip about hospital stuff.
通常J.D下班之后 我俩就八卦医院的绯闻
Baby, that sounds a little immature. OK!
宝贝 听上去好幼稚啊 行
Then you know,what the hell are we supposed to do?
那你说 我们到底该干点啥
Hi, guys. Thanks for inviting me over.
嗨 伙计们 谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for letting us crash here,man.
谢谢你收留我们俩 哥们
The Todd's not accustomed to receiving gentleman callers.
Todd一般不收留男性留宿的
OK. Oh, cool picture.
好吧 噢 照片不错啊
Which one of those guys is you?
这里面哪个是你啊
Oh, I don't swim.
噢 我不游泳的
So there's only one rule if you're going to stay at El Casa de Todd.
你想住Todd的小屋没问题 不过有条规矩
You got to hammock up.
你得穿三角裤头
Oh, I don't have one of those, Todd.
噢 可我没有啊 Todd
No problem.
这不是问题
What are you, about a medium?
你穿多大的 中号♥的吗
Extramedium. This will work.
加大的中号♥ 这个就够大
And it'll look good too.
而且效果一定棒
All right, Jack, listen to me.
好了 Jack 听我说
Ron's in the bathroom diapering his kid.
Ron在浴室里给儿子换尿布呢
When he gets out, it's playtime.
等他出来 就是游戏时间了
And, son,
那个 儿子啊
lately your colouring's been sloppy and your Elmo Song, well,
最近 你涂鸦涂的乱七八糟 歌♥唱的呢
unfortunately, it's lacked heart.
也不咋地 缺乏情感
Now you and I, we both know that your
你我都知道你的秘密武器
super-secret, go-to toy are your building blocks.
你玩的最好的就是搭积木
Well, it's time to shine, Jackie Cox. It is time to shine.
是时候表现表现了 Jackie Cox 是时候了
Earn Daddy's love on three. 1, 2, 3, earn Daddy's love.
给爸爸争脸啊 1 2 3 给爸爸争点脸
27second diaper change. I can change a diaper in 20 seconds.
27秒 尿布搞定了 我20秒就能搞定
Oh, my God. Say, Ronnie,
噢 我的天呐 Ronnie
what say we let the kids play for a while?
咱让孩子们玩一会儿怎么样
They could play with, oh, I don't know,
他们可以玩会儿 我不知道
how about the building blocks
玩会儿搭积木吧
that Jack very very rarely ever even touches?
Jack几乎 从来 都没怎么玩过的
You know what,
你知道么
You know what, Nathan is actually in the 90th percentile in height.
Nathan的身高可达到了生长曲线表的90%啊
Jack's only in the 85th.
Jack才85%
Of course, he's in the 99th for head size.
不过 他的头围可达到了生长曲线表的99%
Congratulations. Your son's the Hamburgler.
恭喜了 你儿子有个巨无霸脑袋
Head size is directly related to intelligence.
头围大小可和智商高低密切相关啊
Really?
是吗
Jack, get the bucket off.
Jack 把桶摘下去
And Laverne told me that Nurse Tisdale
Laverne告诉我Tisdale护士
is sleeping with that married albino radiologist.
和那个已婚有白化病的放射科医生睡了
Oh, I feel so bad for his wife. Elliot!
噢 他的妻子该多难过啊 Elliot
It's not about empathy, it's about judging people.
说这些不是博你同情 是让你指手划脚的
Can't we do something else?
咱能干点别的吗
Look, I already said I don't want to play that game. Turk.
我说了不想玩那个游戏 Turk
OK, you know what,I vote Elliot goes home
好了 你知道吗 我申请让Elliot回家去
because she's all up in our space!
因为她占着咱的地盘了
She's in our space.
她占咱们地盘
Why? Because I won't dish about other people behind their back
为什么 就因为我不愿意在别人背后说人坏话
or smell your toe?
不愿意闻你的脚趾头吗
Or finger.
手指你也不闻
All I've seen so far is the toe, Turk!
你伸过来的一直都是脚趾 Turk
See you tomorrow, guys.
明天见了 伙计们
Look, Perry, we just have to accept Jack the way he is,
听着 Perry 咱们必须接受Jack真正的样子
love him unconditionally and
无条件地爱他
enrol him in some sort of block-building class.
给他报个搭积木的班什么的
Look at these things, Jordan. Yeah?
看这俩玩意 Jordan 怎么了
The colour coordination, the... the symmetry.
看颜色的协调性 整体的对称性
A two-year-old shouldn't be able to do this kind of stuff.
一个两岁的孩子是搭不出这样的积木的
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
They say admitting there's a problem is half the battle...
人们说发现问题只能算成功了一半
... even if it's something you didn't expect.
即使是你意料之外的原因
What is wrong with you guys?
你俩出什么问题了
We miss J.D.
我们想J.D了
The bottom line is,when warning signs are in front of you,
底线是 当警示牌已经立在你眼前时
there's no denying the truth.
否认现实是没用的
Nathan has classic signs of autism.
Nathan很有可能是自闭症
Ron's kid doesn't make eye contact,
Ron的孩子不和人眼神交流
he barely speaks,and he freaked out when you trying to cuddle him.
也不怎么说话 你试着抱他的时候 他吓坏了
I mean, hell, if he was an adult, he'd be, well...
该死的 如果他是成年人 他可能
...you know, me.
像我一样
But those behaviours in a child could point towards autism.
但是这些行为发生在一个孩子身上 很可能是自闭症
It's obvious what we have to do. Grit our teeth,
我想你知道我们该怎么做 闭上嘴
get through the weekend, never speak to Ron again?
坚持完这个周末 再也不和Ron说话了
Exactly.
就是这样
I can't believe what I just heard!
我简直不敢相信我的耳朵
The tick tocking of your biological clock
你的生物钟滴答滴答着
leading you towards the corner of Celibate and Spinster Way?
带你走向老处♥女♥的禁欲区吗
Sometimes it's great to already have a bastard child.
有时候 先生个私生子出来挺好的
You said it. You know, it is our obligation
说得好 你知道 发现问题
as doctors to tell someone when there is a problem.
并告诉病人是我们医生的义务
And I will bring a child into this world when I am ready,
我准备好的话我会要孩子的
not when society dictates I must.
而不是被社会强制着生孩子
Good God, you smell like baby.
天啊 你闻上去就像个婴儿
I've only actually met the child once,
那孩子我只见过一次
so I think it's pretty important that
我觉得想查清楚的话
we figure out a way to spend some alone time with him.
必须想办法和那孩子单独相处一会儿
Perry, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time
Perry 如果想要我和别人的孩子
with someone else's child,
一起待很长时间的话
it's going to be with our neighbour's 17-year-old.
我只接受咱们17岁的邻居
And don't think he hasn't asked.
别以为他不想这样
Oh. Pablo.
噢 Pablo
Hello? Anybody home?
你好啊 家里有人吗
J.D., we're right here.
J.D 我们就坐在这
Tell them you want to come back!
告诉他们你想搬回来住
I just came by to get my toothbrush.
我就回来取个牙刷
Carla took your toothbrush out the bathroom, put it in the hall closet.
Carla把你的牙刷从浴室里拿出来了 放在壁橱里了
Finger. Bingo.
手指 答对了
Come on, Rowdy.
走吧 Rowdy
We should ask him back. Baby, no.
我们应该让他搬回来 宝贝 不行
We're too proud. We are the proud Turks.
我们有自尊的 我们是自尊的Turk一家
Hey, guys, the heater's broken again.
嘿 伙计们 暖气又坏了
What happened? I clubbed it with a Maglite.
怎么回事 我用手电筒敲坏的
I can probably stay and fix it. It could take 3, 4, 5 days.
我可以留下来修好它 也就3 4 5天的样子
I did a triple bypass yesterday. I think I can fix the heater.
我昨天做了一例冠状动脉搭桥手术 修暖气有我就够了
Suit yourself.
你自便吧
Bye, trumpet player I don't know.
拜 小号♥手什么的
Now I understand why your music is so sad.
现在我知道为什么你的音乐那么伤感了
So I hear you're homeless.
听说你无家无归了
I want to volunteer, give you a place to stay.
我自告奋勇 给你个住的地方吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表