剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
our malum opens,
恶灵就会打开
unleashing the red death it contains within it.
释放出它内藏的红色死亡
And yet, not once in the last 500 years
但是在过去五百年间
have we succeeded...
我们竟没有一次成功过
Until I came along and realized
直到我出现他们才意识到
we needn't spill a single drop of
我们根本不必亲自动手来
innocent blood ourselves --
获取无辜者的鲜血
not when we had fearful and fanatical puritans
至少当我们有恐惧又狂热的清教♥徒♥时不必
all too ready to do it for us.
他们十分乐意替我们代劳
So you gave us Giles Corey,
所以你给了我们吉尔斯·科里
Bridget Bishop...
布里奇特·毕谢普
the Barkers, and others,
巴克一家还有其他人
and of course, those poor, deceived girls --
当然了 还有那些可怜被骗的姑娘们
innocent blood by the buckets.
成桶成桶的无辜者之血
And now here we are,
现如今正值
night of full hunter's moon.
狩猎满月之夜
12 innocents dead,
12个无辜者已死
and only one more required before moonfall.
落月之前只需再有一个无辜者牺牲
Not if I kill you first.
我先杀了你就不会有人牺牲
Oh, yes, kill the witch who began this grand rite,
是啊 杀掉那个开始大祭典的女巫
and you might yet avert the great death to come.
你就可以避免这场无尽的死亡
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Oh, Increase.
英克里斯
You're gonna have to do so much better than that.
这点能耐可不够
But I will make you a promise.
不过我向你保证
It will end here, in this room, right now.
一切会在这里结束 就在这屋里 现在
You there! Stop!
那边的 站住
You've done the right thing, Isaac...
你做了正确的事 艾萨克
taking such a load off her hand.
替她卸下了如此重负
Mary said to put it here in the old tree.
玛丽说把它放在老树这里
This ain't right.
这样不对
Oh, this ain't right.
这样不对
Any fool can feel that,
任何一个傻瓜都可以感觉到
even this fool.
甚至是我这个傻瓜
She said you were death.
她说过你是死神
I'm gonna put you where the dead belong.
我要把你放在死人该去的地方
You are no better than those you hunt.
你比你所猎杀的好不到哪去
No, you're far worse.
不 你更加的可恶
A witch, like a wolf,
一个女巫 就像头狼
doesn't torture her sacrifice.
不会折磨她的献祭者
Only priests and inquisitors do that.
只有牧师和审判官会这么做
Perhaps you can convince yourself
也许你可以说服自己
that there is scant difference between good and evil,
认为正与邪之间有那么一点区别
but I know better.
但那是不可能的
Did it ever occur to you
你有没有想过
that the dark power we gain is precisely that
我们获得的黑暗力量正是
which you think you can expel from yourself?
你认为可以从自身驱除的那部分
You know nothing, creature.
你什么都不懂 怪物
Whatever happens here today only proves
今天这里发生的一切只能证明
that what I believe...is true.
我所相信的 是正确的
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Cotton.
柯顿
Thank god Isaac found you.
感谢上帝 艾萨克找到了你
Help me. Your father -- he's gone mad!
帮帮我 你父亲 他疯了
Father, what have you done?!
父亲 你做了什么
I? I've done nothing.
我 我什么都没做
This succubus has come to me.
这妖妇自己找上门来的
She's playing with your mind.
她在玩弄你的理智
She has put herself into that chair!
她自己坐上那把椅子的
What?!
什么
How?
怎么会
He is a devil.
他是个恶魔
Oh, he's a mad devil, sir!
他是个疯狂的恶魔 先生
Father, you said Mary Sibley was a witch.
父亲 你说玛丽·西布里是女巫
She is a witch.
她就是女巫
Then why is she not in the woods, father,
那为什么她不在林子里 父亲
saving Captain Alden, as you said she would be?!
没去救奥登上尉 就像你说的那样
I have no time for your idiotic question
我没时间回答你愚蠢的问题
and less for your infernal doubt!
更不需要你可恶的质疑
Your great plan has proven nothing!
你的伟大计划其实根本什么都不是
Now you resort to torturing an innocent woman
现在你又要折磨一位无辜的妇女
to obtain some kind of false confession from her?!
来从她口中逼出不实的供词吗
Are you too blind to see?!
你瞎到看不到了吗
Look -- she is not even there!
看啊 她都不在那里
She is a mere phantasm!
她不过是一个幻影
Father!
父亲
She is a specter!
她是个幽灵
Father, I fear you have lost your reason.
父亲 我恐怕您已经失去理性
And you, boy --
而你 孩子
You have never had any reason, you pathetic failure.
你从未有过理性 你个可怜的废物
This bitch dies now!
这贱♥人♥现在就得死
No, please, no, no.
不 求你 不要
Cotton. Cotton.
柯顿 柯顿
W-what have you done?
你做了什么
You foolish boy.
你这个蠢孩子
You -- Cotton. Cotton.
你 柯顿 柯顿
God.
上帝
For god's sake...
看在上帝的份上
Kill the witch.
杀了女巫
I have killed him.
我杀了他
I don't -- I don't understand.
我不 我不明白
How did it -- how do you come to be here?
那是怎么 你是怎么来到这的
He dragged me from my rooms.
他把我从屋里拖出来
He was going to torture me...
他打算折磨我
to death.
至死
I must call for help.
我必须去寻求帮助
No. No, there's no help for it now.
不不 现在寻找帮助已经没用了
But I must tell someone.
但我必须告诉别人
I must tell someone what I've done.
我必须告诉别人我所做的事情
No.
不
I must tell someone what I've done!
我必须告诉别人我所做的事情
No, you would ruin your family --
不 你会毁了你的家族
the very name of Mather.
麦哲家族的名声
I will tell no one what he tried to do,
我不会告诉任何人他所要做的事
nor what you did.
或是你所做的事
But you must leave, Cotton.
但是你必须离开了 柯顿
Go to Boston now, tonight, immediately.
马上去波士顿 就在今晚 立刻出发
What -- what about him?
那 那他怎么办
Better they find him here after you are gone.
最好让他们在你走了之后再发现他
They will think those that support Alden got to him --
他们会认为是奥登的支持者干的
or even witches.
或者是巫师们
Now go!
马上走吧
Oh, dear Increase.
亲爱的英克里斯
I hope you're alive enough to know
我真希望你还活着 能知道
what an honor you've been granted.
你被赋予了怎样的殊荣
Oh, such an honor...
这是多么的荣耀
...to be our 13th victim.
成为我们第十三位受害者
Our grand rite now is done.
我们伟大的仪式现已完成
Blood-dim dawn now shall come.
血暗黎明即将到来
Powers of moon and sun ignite.
月与日之力即将点燃
All flesh trembles at the sight.
所有躯壳将在夜晚中发抖
13 souls fed to hungry earth
十三冤魂献与大地
Opens the way for our dark lord's birth.
开启黑暗领主之诞生
It's begun.
开始了
I honestly didn't think Mary would be able
我真心以为玛丽会在最后一刻
to do it in the end.
下不了手
Mary?
玛丽
Mary Sibley?
玛丽·西布里吗
She is one of you?
她也是你们的一员
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表