剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
Saw a dusty fella walking into town today.
今天看到一个人风尘仆仆地进城了
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
It was John Alden.
是约翰·奥登
You told me he was dead!
你告诉我他死了
This is my vow.
这就是我的誓言
I will come back for you.
为了你我会回来的
What's John Alden compared to all that lies before you?
约翰·奥登比起你眼前的一切算得了什么
You come back for one thing and one thing only.
你回来的目的只有一个
She's Mary Sibley now.
如今她可是玛丽·西布里
And she's the richest woman in Salem.
她是塞勒姆最富有的女人
Time for your feeding.
喂食时间到了
Precious Salem caught up in a stinking witch panic.
塞勒姆因为巫师的事人心惶惶
The devil was never going to let
若无一场血战 魔鬼绝不会轻易
a promised land be built here without a fight!
让我们在这里建立应许之地
I'm not afraid of the dead,
我不害怕死人
nor the living for that matter.
活人也不怕
What is it that these witches want?
那些可怕的巫师想要什么
A country of their own.
一个属于他们的国家
I waited for you. Years and years.
我年复一年地一直在等着你
I was there the night you did it.
那晚的事我都看到了
It's all that I have left of him.
他留给我的只有这个孩子了
That was John Alden's baby.
那是约翰·奥登的孩子
Are you gonna tell him, or am I?
你是想自己告诉他呢 还是我来
She will show us the witch.
她会指出女巫是谁
Who saw us?
谁看见了我们
I will tell you again.
我也再回答你一次
I do not know.
我不知道
The witch hunt has begun, and we will be running the trials.
巫师追捕行动已经开始 而主持审判的会是我们
Are you guilty...
你承认自己有罪
or not?
或是无罪
Most of those who have ever lived are now dead.
大部分之前活着的人如今都死了
All but very few must surely burn in hell.
但有极少数人一定会被地狱之火焚烧
We may someday over-people this vast, empty new land,
我们希望有天这片幅员辽阔的土地能人丁兴旺
but I fear that we have already over-peopled hell.
但恐怕地狱已经先声夺人
So that, as it is written in Isaiah,
如此 就如以赛亚书中所述
"Hell hath enlarged herself."
"阴间扩张其欲"
And is now called...
如今这里被称作...
America.
美国
I have been in Salem a fortnight,
我来塞勒姆才两周
and I have already hung three witches.
就已处死了三名巫师
Is this the price of building heaven on earth?
建立人间天堂就要付出如此的代价吗
I have laid my hands upon his most deadly servants...
我已将黑手伸向他那些最致命的仆人
the witches.
那些巫师
Or have I?
我到底有没有
I obeyed every one of your instructions.
我遵从你的每一条命令
I even pressed a possibly innocent man to death.
我甚至逼死了一个可能无辜的男人
I still taste his spattered blood on my lips.
我依然能尝到他飞溅在我唇上的鲜血
Please, Lord, I beg thee.
主啊 我求求你
Give me a sign.
给我一个征兆
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
Forgive me.
原谅我
Have you lost your lust for life?
你对生活失去性趣了吗
Don't tell me that you are full up.
别告诉我你已经玩够了
Perhaps some holes cannot be filled.
或许是某个黑洞欲求不满
Really, my lord?
是吗 大人
Which holes are those?
那是什么洞啊
The ones we dig for ourselves.
那个我们为自己挖的洞
What weighs so heavy on you, love?
亲爱的 你的神情为何如此沉重
By the taste of it, my father's boot.
怕我父亲用鞋底抽我
You're a big boy now.
你现在是大人了
Grown men don't fear their fathers.
成熟男人可不怕他们的父亲
You don't know my father.
你又不认识我父亲
Everyone knows your father.
是个人都认识他
Precisely.
也对
No, you can't go in there!
不 你不能进去
Captain Alden!
奥登上尉
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Leave him alone!
放开他
Get out.
滚
This is how you wipe the innocent blood off your hands?
这就是你赎罪的方法吗
On the ass of a whore?
干得爽吗
Giles Corey never pled!
吉尔斯·科里从没为自己辩白过
Ergo, we don't know he was innocent!
所以我们如何得知他是清白的
Give me one good reason
给我一个
why I don't put you in the ground.
不杀你的理由
Sir, I cannot.
我说不出来
I've been expecting the angel of death since I was 10.
自我十岁起 我就期望死神的到来
I didn't see him myself, but I knew from the look
我没亲眼看到过他 但在我祖父临死前
in grandfather's eyes just before he went,
我在他的眼神里
the angel bore a most terrible face.
看到了死神恐怖的面孔
Quite like yours, I expect.
正如你现在这样
So come, angel.
动手吧 天使
You find me fully prepared
你会发现我已完全准备好
to burn like a human candle for eternity
成为一支人肉蜡烛 和所有那些该死的人一起
in a pit of burning black tar with all the other damned.
在燃烧着黑焦油的深渊里照亮永恒
Burning black tar?
燃烧的黑焦油
I thought hell was fire.
不应该是地狱火吗
A common misconception.
那是种普遍的错误观念
Hellfire burns like fire
地狱之火形态似火
But is the consistency of thick black pitch.
但其实是粘稠的黑沥青
What?
怎么了
What have you seen?
你看到什么了
Not sure.
不知道
Hell on earth, maybe.
可能是世间的地狱吧
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Where are we going?
这是去哪里
The woods.
树林
To what end?
去那里干什么
You have the moral compass of a meat ant,
虽然你道德败坏如同蝼蚁
but you do know something about witches.
但巫师的事你确实知道点
I saw them.
我看到过他们
Just like Mercy Lewis described them.
就跟梅西·路易丝描述的一样
Animal heads and all.
人体兽头之类的
Captain Alden.
奥登上尉
As magistrate of Salem, I hereby place you under arrest
作为塞勒姆的治安官 我以你昨晚
for violent remonstrations in the common last night.
在绞刑架下的暴♥力♥抗♥议♥罪逮捕你
You shall face charges of disorderly, riotous mischief
你将面临妨碍公共秩序
and incitement to mayhem.
和煽动混乱罪的起诉
Talk to Isaac. He'll show you the way.
去找艾萨克 他会带你去的
What are you gonna do, Hale?
你想怎样 霍尔
Press me to death just like you did to Giles Corey?
像逼死吉尔斯·科里一样把我逼死吗
I suggest you take that up with your new friend,
这该怪你的牧师新朋友吧
the reverend, as it was his doing, not mine.
都是他干的 与我无关
Away with him.
带他走
You've had a busy night.
你今晚够忙的啊
When were you planning to tell me you'd arrested John Alden?
你打算什么时候告诉我你逮捕了约翰·奥登
Before or after you hang him?
把他绞死前还是绞死后呢
The man is a loose canon.
他就是个不定时炸♥弹♥
He threatened the selectmen in front of half the town.
他在全镇一半的人面前公然威胁镇长
If he's a problem, he's my problem.
如果他是个麻烦 那也是我的麻烦
With all due respect,
恕我直言
he could become a problem for us all.
他可能会成为我们所有人的麻烦
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表