剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
not the hand.
而非自己手里
It either fires, or it don't.
要么开火 要么不开
8 out of 10 times, it works.
十次有八会奏效
But I don't think we can afford that gamble.
但我们不能冒险去赌
Then how about a sword?
那么一把利剑如何
You surprise me, Mather.
我很惊讶 麦哲
I fenced a little at school.
我在学校修过一些剑术
Any good?
水准如何
The most fearsome in all the divinity class.
神学班里最可惧的对手
Well...
好吧
This just may do.
这个正合适
I shall get it.
我去开
What is it?
怎么了
The samhain is missing.
死亡之神不见了
What?
什么
Why would father be meeting with Mrs. Sibley's servants?
父亲找西布里夫人的侍女来干什么
The good lord knows.
只有上帝才知道了
More "Busy-ness," I'm sure.
肯定是又有"森意"了吧
I swear I don't know what this world comes to.
真不知道这世界都怎么了
Everyone is all to obsessed with their "Busy-ness."
人人都执迷于各自的"森意"
It's the future, mother.
这是未来 母亲
Bringing goods from far away, taking them on still further,
从遥远的地方运来东西 又送去更远的地方
It opens new worlds.
这开启了新世界的大门
And it's "Business," Mother, not "Busy-ness."
还有 母亲 是"生意"不是"森意"
It's all "Busy-ness" To me.
我听起来没什么两样
Now tell him.
现在 告诉他
Say it .. this is what you want.
说 说这就是你想要的
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是 是 是
All the world shall be yours.
整个世界都将是你的
We're nearly in position...
我们快到了
Just past the crag.
就在乱葬岗边上
This is it.
到了
We do it here.
就是这里
Here?
这儿
I guess I should be grateful you brought me
我是不是该感谢你
To the second most unpleasant place I've ever seen.
只把我带到了世上第二恶心的地方
Great place to interrogate a prisoner, Mather.
这还真是审讯犯人的好地方 麦哲
It's not I who pick.
这可不是我选的
The old bastard saturn himself,
得怪该死的土星
he's right overhead.
偏偏运行到了这里
We must raise her here and now.
我们得在这儿把她弄起来 就现在
Suspend her from that tree directly beneath the sky
把她挂在那棵树下 就天空正下方那棵
And let the planet loosen her tongue.
等土星来让她松口
How is our Miss Rose holding up?
咱们的萝丝小姐怎么样了
Hasn't blinked an eye.
眼都没眨过一下
Good.
很好
That's good.
那就好
Hurry. Just a minute to go.
快 只有一分钟了
The paralytic is wearing off!
麻♥醉♥药♥效在消褪
Okay. All right.
好吧
We're losing the moment!
我们要错过时辰了
Pull!
拉
There. That should hold it.
好了 这应该能撑住
Just a half moment more, and then she must speak!
只要再过半刻 她就不得不开口了
Thank you, sir. May I have some more?
谢谢 还能再来点吗
God. Again. Do it again.
天啊 来吧 再来一次
The darkness is going to eat you little men.
小子 黑暗会把你们吞噬的
For the love of christ.
看在上帝的份上
Bring 'round your two whores.
把你俩的妓♥女♥带来
Oh, we will have a party.
我们就可以开派对了
Gloriana and Mary Sibley.
格里安娜和玛丽·西布里
You ran away from big, bad George Sibley,
你逃离了大恶人乔治·西布里
Afraid of what he might do.
你害怕他的势力
Poor Mary had nowhere to run.
可怜的玛丽无处可逃
She faced down the puritans
她只能用自己唯一拥有的东西
with the only thing that she had...
去对抗清教♥徒♥...
That bottomless pit between her thighs.
就是她两腿间的那个无底洞
And where were you, Captain Alden?!
而你那时在哪里呢 奥登上尉
Alden, wait!
奥登 等等
Wait!
等等
Yes!
这就对了
Speak, damn you! Saturn compels you to the truth!
该死的 快说 土星将强迫你说出实话
What would you know?
你想知道什么
Everything.
一切
South, my friends.
南方 我的朋友们
Someday soon, we will fly south.
很快 我们将飞去南方
No puritans there and no snow.
那里没有清教♥徒♥ 也没有雪
Like a flea in a blanket we will be...warm.
就像毛毯里的跳蚤 我们会感到...温暖
You will go someplace far warmer than that
你去到比那还温暖的地方
If you don't remember who's in charge, cunning man.
如果你忘了到底谁是主子 老狐狸
Almost as quiet in her movements
行动如此悄无声息
As the mistress herself.
都快跟她主子差不多了
I taught Mary Sibley everything she knows.
玛丽·西布里会的一切都是我教的
And how often it is that apprentice surpasses master.
那学徒超越主人的概率又有多大呢
Silence!
闭嘴
The Samhain is missing.
死亡之神失踪了
She's not in salem.
她不在塞勒姆
She must be in these woods... your woods.
一定是在这树林里 你的树林
We have not seen her.
我们没见过她
We did see a witch in the woods tonight,
我们今晚的确在树林里看到一个女巫
But not Miss Rose.
但不是萝丝小姐
Your mistress, the one you taught everything,
是你的主子 你亲手教出来的那位
Including, apparently,
很明显你还教了她
how to make her own doors.
如何给自己开路
Take care, cunning little man.
小心点 老狐狸
It's a dangerous world.
这可是个危险的世界
Remember whose side you're on.
记住你是站在哪边的
What is the grand rite?
什么是大祭典
Death.
死亡
For who?
谁的死亡
For you and all like you.
你 还有所有像你一样的人
Why?
为什么
For all you've done
为你们以前所做的事
And to stop all you will do.
并阻止你们将会做的事
How?
怎么做
Cruor innocentia.
无辜之血
Sacrifices consecrate
向我们的主
the land to our lord.
献上祭祀的贡品
Cruor innocentia.
无辜之血
"Innocent blood."
"无辜者的鲜血"
Sacrifices.
祭品
Then you have not yet begun.
那你们还没有开始动手
We have begun.
我们已经开始了
Innocent blood flows.
无辜者的鲜血四溅
There have been no unexplained deaths,
并没有不明原因死亡
no missing children.
没有孩童失踪
You can have committed no sacrifices.
你们不可能已经杀了人作祭品
It's not a sacrifice unless it hurts.
只要造成了痛苦就算祭祀
Are you hurting, Mather?
你痛苦吗 麦哲
What is she saying?
她在说什么
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Cotton, we have to kill her.
柯顿 我们得杀了她
No. You tell me what you mean!
不 快告诉我你是什么意思
You think you can dangle me like a puppet?
你们以为可以把我像垂线木偶一样挂着吗
You're the puppets, all of you... puppets!
你们才是木偶 你们所有人 木偶
Neopheyn!
【咒语】
Barbas!
【咒语】
Aligon!
【咒语】
Anaboth!
【咒语】
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表