剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Tell me, whose bidding is it that you do?
告诉我 你在为谁卖♥♥命
Is it John Alden who wants me dead?
是约翰·奥登想让我死吗
Or Mary Sibley?
还是玛丽·西布里
Or do they work in concert?
又或者他俩同流合污
Tell me now or I'll slide this blade along your throat
马上告诉我 不然我就顺脖一刀
and you'll be dead before I clean and sheath it.
在我擦血入鞘之前你就会早已死透
Reverend, I promise you I'm here on your behalf
牧师 我发誓这么做都是为了您
and yours alone.
绝无二心
Sir!
先生
After her! Go on!
追上她 快去
You've seen one?
你曾亲眼见过她们
A witch, I mean?
我是说 一个女巫
I have.
是的
A vile creature who walked undetected for years
这恶毒的老怪物多年来一直未被人识破
until finally her true nature was revealed.
幸好最终 她终究暴露了本性
So they hide amongst us?
就是说她们藏在我们之中吗
This change of heart is remarkable.
这想法改变的真彻底
Remarkable that it took so long.
真不懂为什么我花了这么久才明白
Living in Salem and not believing in witches
生活在塞勒姆却不相信有巫师
is like living in london and not believing in fog.
就如同生活在伦敦却不相信有大雾一般
It is to deny what is right in front of you.
我居然傻到去否认摆在眼前的事实
And what does your father think of your conversion?
你父亲怎么看待你这种转变
My father...
我父亲
above all is...
他正是
responsible for it.
转变我看法的原因
Perhaps he's as complicated as you say.
或许他真如你说的一样心机深沉
But what my father did not answer is...
但是我父亲没有说明的是
what do witches want?
巫师们想要什么
Some say they want only to live in peace.
有人说他们只想与我们和平共处
Others, like my father,
其他人 譬如我父亲
say that they desire nothing less
说他们的目的只有一个
than the destruction of all mankind.
那就是将人类彻底灭绝
And is your father correct?
如果你父亲是正确的呢
My father's correct in most matters.
我父亲大多数时候都是正确的
Is he correct about you?
他对你的看法也是正确的吗
My father thinks I'm a failure.
我父亲认为我是个废物
Since I have failed at both piety and sobriety.
因为我既不虔诚 还终日酗酒
Yes.
没错
The evidence supports his case.
我想这两点大家都有目共睹
He's wrong.
他错了
Another failure to add to my list.
如今我的失败又加上了一件
Your only failure is not becoming your father.
你唯一的失败就是没有成为你的父亲
And that is no failure.
而那根本不算失败
Terra sunt carnes et ossa.
[咒语]
Domini est terra et ossa.
[咒语]
Terra sunt carnes et ossa.
[咒语]
Domini est terra et ossa.
[咒语]
I do not see her.
我没看到她
Fear not. She will return.
不用担心 她会回来的
For how else can she attempt to kill me?
要不她还怎么杀掉我呢
Domini est terra et ossa.
[咒语]
Satan is a formidable enemy
撒旦是个强大的敌人
not because he's evil, but because he is sly.
不是因为他的邪恶 而是因为他很狡猾
Oh, we know each other well.
我们俩是老相识了
Et nos unum benedictus.
[咒语]
Reverend?
牧师
Sir?
先生
Sir? Reverend Mather?
先生 麦哲牧师
Looking for me, reverend?
在找我吗 牧师
You will return with me to Salem,
我会将你抓回塞勒姆
and you will stand trial, witch.
你会受到审判的 巫师
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Did you think it would only take
难道你真的以为
one knife to kill me, reverend?
仅凭一把小刀便能杀了我吗 牧师
After her!
快追上去
Isaac, don't let her get away!
艾萨克 别让她跑了
Isaac!
艾萨克
Mercy's weapon.
梅西的武器
Oh, my poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Breathe shallow.
别用力呼吸
You are not alone.
有我陪着你
Yes?
什么事
Reverend Mather has requested you in his quarters.
麦哲牧师让您去他那一趟
Cotton?
柯顿吗
Uh, no, ma'am.
不 夫人
Increase.
是英克里斯
Mrs. Sibley,
西布里夫人
this way.
这边请
May I have a moment with him?
能让我单独跟他待一阵吗
Isaac.
艾萨克
Oh, sweet isaac.
亲爱的艾萨克
I never intended for you to meet this fate.
我从未想过你会因此而受伤
So I promise you --
我向你保证
though a grim future awaits the people of Salem --
尽管塞勒姆即将迎来腥风血雨
I will protect you from any further pain.
但我不会让你再受到任何伤害
I swear to you.
我向你保证
Come now.
我们出去吧
He needs his rest.
他需要休息
Reverend, I am at a loss.
牧师 我不明白
why Isaac would take it upon himself to seek out mercy...
为什么艾萨克会独自一人去寻找梅西
I asked him the same question.
我也问了他同样的问题
And what did he say?
他怎么说
He said he did it on my behalf,
他说是为了我
which I find very odd
但我却无法相信
when you consider the fact that he detests me.
因为我很清楚 他十分憎恨我
Detests you?
憎恨您
No. No, isaac hates no one.
不 艾萨克不会恨任何人
He is incapable of it.
他做不到
Well, at least you will agree his mind is...
那至少你应该同意
childlike.
他就像个小孩
And, like a child,
正因如此
he absorbs the thoughts and the intents of others.
他会听从别人的意识和想法
What others?
什么别人
Someone who does hate me...
那些真正恨我的
and desires me...dead.
想我死的人
And one other matter, reverend --
还有一件事 牧师
I remain skeptical that John Alden is a witch.
我对约翰·奥登是巫师一事仍心存怀疑
Ah, if not Alden,
如果不是奥登
tell me who, then, is responsible
那告诉我 到底是谁
for what has transpired in Salem?
导致了塞勒姆发生的一切
Regrettably, I do not know.
很可惜 我不知道
Well, perhaps we can hope together
或许我们可以一起祈祷
that the truly guilty party will step forward
那个真正有罪的人能站出来
and...exonerate the good captain.
洗脱上尉的罪名
Do you think that's a possibility, Mary?
你觉得这有可能吗 玛丽
This is Salem.
这里是塞勒姆
I think there are no limits to what is possible.
凡事皆有可能
Am I to expect another outburst?
你又是来冲我发脾气的吗
No.
不
I've not had a drink for hours.
我已经几个小时没沾酒了
Amazing what one comes to accept as a sign of progress.
真不敢相信你居然认为这也算进步
Why have you come at this hour?
你这个时候来做什么
I've been contemplating your offer.
我一直在考虑您的提议
To join you in the prosecution of captain Alden.
参与奥登上尉的审判
And you have seen the wisdom in it?
你终于想清楚我说的好处了
I have seen wisdom...
我确实明白了
But not yours.
但不是您说的那些
I've decided to defend captain Alden.
我决定为奥登上尉辩护
To defend?
为他辩护
Oh, imagine how proud I am to have...
你知道我有多骄傲吗
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表