剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Encouraged by her peers, influenced by petty dispute.
她受到同龄人的煽动 被不堪的争论所影响
The selectmen fear that she's no longer reliable.
行政委员们担心她已经不再可靠了
Nonsense.
胡说
They are uncertain that she can be further trusted.
他们不确定是否还能信任她
It is not theirs to decide.
这由不得他们决定
I will assess the girl
我会对那女孩进行评估
and form my own opinion of her role.
决定她是否仍能胜任她的职责
You would do that, reverend?
你会这么做吗 牧师
Of course.
当然
I am torn and harried by my many responsibilities.
这许多的责任快将我压垮了
It's my fault completely.
都是我的错
I hadn't considered the toll this has taken on you.
我没考虑到这会给你带来的负担
Oh, and a rift amongst the selectmen at this fragile moment
在这种危急时刻 行政委员间的任何嫌隙
might be more burden than I... or salem...could bear.
都可能成为我 或是塞勒姆 无法承担的重负
Worry not, Mrs. Sibley.
别担心 西布里夫人
You fetched me here to run these witch trials,
您召唤我前来主理这些巫师审讯
and run them I must.
我一定会尽我所能的
Thank you, reverend.
谢谢你 牧师
What a relief to find
知道至少还有一个人
at least one who can relieve my hardships.
能分担我的痛苦 真是太令人欣慰了
What is that?
那是什么
It's an artifact that I'm researching.
是一样我正在研究的物件
Does it have to do with witches?
和巫师有关吗
It's associated with the grand rite,
和大祭典有关
a ritual of death attributed to witches over the centuries.
数个世纪以来属于巫师的一种死亡仪式
And why does this object in particular concern you?
为什么这件物品让你如此在意
Everything regarding witches concerns me, madam.
和巫师相关的所有事我都关心 夫人
We cannot be too prepared.
我们得做万全准备
What luck for Salem that your father was unavailable.
看来您父亲无暇前来对塞勒姆来说真是幸事
We will owe our future to you, reverend.
小镇的未来就仰仗你了 牧师
Of that I am sure.
对此我十分确信
The secret is useless.
那个秘密没用
John Alden will not leave town for a gambling debt.
约翰·奥登可不会为了区区赌债而离开小镇
That's what she told you?
她这么和你说的
She lied?
她骗了我
I'll beat it out of her.
我会逼她说出真♥相♥的
No.
不需要
Does Tituba not yearn for the grand rite?
难道缇图芭不渴望大祭典吗
Is there another, in fact, that craves it more?
事实上 还会有比她更渴望大祭典的人吗
So she'll use the real secret.
所以她会使用真正的秘密
In her own way, but for the same purpose --
以她自己的方式 但是为了同样的目的
to control Mary.
来控制玛丽
We have another problem.
另外还有个问题
The object William Hooke was tasked to deliver
本该由威廉·霍克递送的物件
has fallen into other hands.
现已落入旁人之手
And what exactly was William Hooke tasked to deliver?
威廉·霍克运送的到底是什么
The Malum.
恶灵
The Malum?
恶灵
We must be prepared for every eventuality,
我们必须做好准备 应对每一种可能
even one that does not include Mary Sibley.
即使没有了玛丽·西布里
That is the malum's purpose.
这就是恶灵的作用
Who has it?
它在谁手里
John Alden.
约翰·奥登
I looked for you at market.
我在集市里找你来着
The apotek ran low.
药店的存货不够了
I was forced to pick the bark myself.
我只得自己去采药
The next lie to cross your lips will be your last.
再有一句谎话 这就会是你的临终遗言
You would threaten me, your one true ally?
你竟然威胁我 你唯一真正的盟友
So the others have turned on me.
就是说其他人都已背叛我了
Yes.
没错
Who? Each and every one.
谁 每个人
Rose?
萝丝
Everyone.
每个人
They meet in secret,
他们私下见面
speak of your weakness,
谈论你的弱点
plot to rid Salem of John Alden.
谋划着要把约翰·奥登赶出塞勒姆
Fearful he has taken me from myself.
怕他会让我迷失自我
Yes.
没错
Nonsense.
一派胡言
I am most completely myself!
一切尽在我掌控之中
You are not!
你没有
You are in love.
你陷入了爱河
Let me tell you about him -- this man that you love.
让我告诉你关于他的事 这个你爱的男人
He is a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
He is not. Yes.
他不是 他是
And he has killed yet another to keep his secret.
他刚刚才又杀了一人 来保守自己的秘密
If I tell the magistrate, the militia will come,
如果我告诉治安官 民兵们就会前来
they will take him, and they will hang him.
逮捕他 并且绞死他
Lies.
你说谎
If you wish for John Alden to live,
如果你希望约翰·奥登活着
you will complete the grand rite.
你就必须完成大祭典
The next moon will see eight more dead.
下轮满月之前必须再有八人死亡
Lies.
你说谎
The dead don't lie.
死人从不说谎
Hello, father.
父亲 你好
I'm locked up.
我被关起来了
Yes, you are.
没错
What for?
为什么
You're a witch.
你是个巫师
A drunk, a card sharp, a two-timer, maybe.
酒鬼 出老千 骗子这些可能没错
But a witch?
可巫师吗
I think not.
我可不认同
I come to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
and thanks for nothing.
谢谢你"无微不至"的照顾
I'll be out of here in no time,
不用多久 我就会被释放
and then you will be sold, just like we planned.
然后跟之前说好的一样 我会把你卖♥♥了
Or you'll hang...
或者你会被绞死
Or burn.
或被烧死
We'll see, father.
我们走着瞧 父亲
We'll see.
走着瞧
Miss Hopkins?
霍普金斯小姐
Miss -- miss Hale.
霍尔小姐
A small collection to help ease your circumstances
这点小心意用来帮你度过
in this most trying time.
这段难过的时期
Thank you.
谢谢你
He'll get a fair trial.
他会得到公正的审判的
My father will see to that,
我父亲会确保这一点
or I'll see to my father.
不然我会确保他这么做
You're most kind, Miss Hale.
你真是善良 霍尔小姐
Ah, it's not kindness.
这不是出于善良
They hung my friend.
他们吊死了我的朋友
I watched her kick and...scream
我看着她乱踢 尖叫
and...
然后
soil herself.
尿了裤子
I will not do that again.
我不想再袖手旁观了
Stay strong.
保持坚强
Time for truth.
是说实话的时候了
I lied to you earlier.
我之前对你撒谎了
I was young once --
我也年轻过
young enough that I believed in goodness.
年轻到相信善良美德
I believed in it because I saw it in you.
我相信是因为我在你身上看到了它们
You can't help it. Y-you can't stop it.
这就是你 即使不刻意
You can't be any other way.
你身上仍充满着这种品质
And I think that's why I loved you.
我想这就是为什么我那时爱上了你
Imagine my surprise...
想想我有多震撼
being told you're a murderer.
当我听到你是杀人犯的时候
You don't know me.
你不了解我
What?
什么
You don't know me!
你不了解我
I killed 20 men. No.
我杀了二十个人 不
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表