剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Supernatural agent of destruction
超自然的毁灭性事物
which will open when the grand rite is completed,
一旦大祭典完成就会被开启
Releasing its doom upon us like...
厄运就会被释放
like the myth of Pandora.
就像潘多拉的魔盒
Look, if that thing is what you say it is,
听着 如果那东西真是你说的那样
And your father knows that I have it,
你父亲要是知道它在我手里
That is the final nail in my coffin.
那它就将是钉死我的最后一根钉子
And what if it's the only chance we have?
可如果它是我们唯一的机会呢
Giles has it.
在吉尔斯那
Giles?
吉尔斯
Giles Corey is dead.
吉尔斯·科里已经死了
And I buried it in his grave.
我埋在他的坟墓里了
You know what to do with it?
你知道要怎么做吧
Father, I must speak to you.
父亲 我得跟你谈谈
What now?
怎么
More disrespect?
要来继续羞辱我吗
No.
不是
Sir.
父亲大人
I still think what you do is fundamentally wrong,
尽管我依然认为你的行事方法大错特错
that there must be other ways, but...
一定有其他方法解决问题 可是
I am afraid.
我很害怕
Deathly afraid.
非常害怕
I fear, while we disagree on methods,
虽然我们对行事手段意见相悖
we are both determined to stop the grand rite.
但我们都致力于中止大祭典的完成
I'm gratified that you at least acknowledge that.
我很欣慰至少你明白这点
The malum is here.
恶灵在这里
Or was.
或者说曾经在
I saw it.
我见过它
I touched it, even.
甚至触摸过它
Indeed?
真的吗
Then where is it?
那它在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Tell me where you saw it.
告诉我你是在哪里见到它的
In John Alden's house.
在约翰·奥登家里
Father, you don't understand.
父亲 你不明白
He was helping me.
他是在帮我
It was he who trapped the witch and carried her with me
是他设陷阱抓住女巫 并与我一起
to the woods to question and kill her.
将她带到丛林里审问然后杀了她的
You don't understand.
是你不明白
In some respects, the witches are not unlike us.
从某种意义上说 女巫和我们并无两样
They have factions.
他们也分派系
They have power struggles.
有权力争斗
Your friend Alden was not trying to catch a witch.
你的朋友奥登不是在抓巫师
He was eliminating a rival.
他是在排除异己
You are blinded by your own doubt,
你被自己的疑惑蒙蔽了双眼
and it will destroy you!
这样最终会毁掉你
If I grant you that there is a possibility
要是我向你承认还有一丝机会
that Alden is innocent,
那个奥登是清白的
can you not grant the possibility
你就不能看出
that there is a 1 in 10, nay, a 1 in 100 chance
还有十分之一 不 百分之一的机率
that I am right?!
我可能是正确的吗
And if I am, thousands will perish.
如果是这样 千百民众将生灵涂炭
The nation itself may fall.
国将不国
Can we take that chance? I cannot.
我们能冒这个险吗 我不能
Can you?
你能吗
I tell you, Cotton,
我告诉你 柯顿
you do not know this man nearly
你对此人的了解
as well as you think you do.
并没有你自己所认为的那样多
I searched Giles Corey's grave.
我搜查了吉尔斯·科里的坟墓
The malum wasn't there.
恶灵不在那儿
That's impossible. I buried it myself.
不可能 我亲手埋葬的他
Who else knew?
还有谁知道这事
No one.
没有人
Just you.
只有你
And you don't believe me.
你不相信我
I'm not sure what to believe.
我不确定该相信谁了
I am certain only of two things.
我只确定两件事
All our lives may depend on
我们所有人是生是死
finding and destroying the malum.
都在于是否找到恶灵并将其摧毁
And?
然后呢
And you are being less than honest with me.
你对我或许不是那么诚实
I've told you everything.
我已经告诉你一切了
What the hell is going on?!
到底发生什么事了
Get up.
上去
Those girls are innocent!
那几个姑娘是无辜的
Forgive me!
请原谅我
It's the only thing I regret
我唯一感到懊悔的事
lying about you!
就是编造了关于你的谎话
Look, I know what they did to you.
我知道他们都对你做了什么
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Get over here!
快过来
Damn you!
该死的
Do something! They're just girls!
快做点什么 她们只是些小姑娘而已
You! You promised you'd spare us!
你 你承诺说会放过我们的
I am sparing you the flames of this world
我放过你们不受这个世界的火刑之苦
and of the next.
还有来世
You will not suffer long.
你们不会痛苦太久
A full measure of mercy is being added to your legs.
你们腿上都加了全套重物
Let go of me!
放开我
Father, you lied!
父亲 你说谎
You promised these girls they wouldn't --
你承诺过这些姑娘不会
Burn.
被烧死
Nor shall they.
她们不会被烧死
Don't do this, father.
别这样 父亲
How can this possibly help?
这样做怎么可能会有用呢
You said yourself they were victims!
你自己也说过了她们是受害者
Sad but true.
虽然遗憾但这是事实
But they're tainted... by the devil.
她们已经被恶魔玷污
I fear they carry his very seed.
恐怕如今正怀着他的种
How can you be certain?
你怎么能确定呢
I am certain.
我十分确定
I am certain of the threat they pose to Salem,
我确定她们对于塞勒姆造成的威胁
just as I am certain that your weakness poses a threat.
正如我确定你的软弱会成为对你的威胁
But above all,
不过重中之重
I am certain that,
我确信
like a surgeon,
如同外科医生一般
I have no choice but to cut out
我别无选择只有切除
the malignant manifestation of malice
恶疾的病灶
before it can spread any further.
才能防止疾病进一步扩散
No! Stop!
不要 停下
Please help me! Please! Please!
请救救我啊 救我 救我
Get back!
退下
Burn in hell!
被地域炼火烧死吧
Let them burn!
烧死她们
Mercy!
梅西
Where are you?!
你在哪儿
Mercy!
梅西
What is it?
怎么了
Dollie, what has happened?
多莉 发生什么了
Emily, Elizabeth, Susanna, and Charity --
艾米莉 伊丽莎白 苏珊娜和查丽蒂
Increase Mather has hung them all.
英克里斯·麦哲把她们全绞死了
You swore that they would be safe,
你曾发誓她们会安全的
but they're dead!
但是她们死了
All of them have been killed!
她们所有人都死了
You said your master would protect us,
你说你的主人会保护我们
and she did nothing!
当她却什么都没做
Go back to Salem.
回去塞勒姆
Gather the young,
召集年轻人
the poor, the suffering.
穷♥人♥ 痛苦之人
They will be our army.
他们将会作为我们的军队
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表