剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
Father?
父亲
Take her to the cage.
把她关起来
Cotton! Cotton!
柯顿 柯顿
Hello, father.
你好 父亲
You'll be sold still, if the whores will have you.
你依然会被卖♥♥掉 如果妓♥女♥还要你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take her as far as your steeds will travel.
带她到马匹所能及的最远之处
Tell us, Mercy. Tell us what you saw.
告诉我们 梅西 告诉我们你看到了什么
She held a spider to her neck.
她将一个蜘蛛捧在肩头
She seemed to feed it.
她好像在喂它
You.
你
I hereby arrest you...
我在此以
on the charge of witchcraft.
涉嫌巫术的罪名逮捕你
Guards.
守卫
Your wrath burns like fire.
你的怒火中烧
You look upon me as worthy of nothing.
你视我如无物
You are of purer eyes
你纯净的目光中
than to bear to have me in your sight.
容不下我的存在
I am 10,000 times more abominable in your eyes
在你眼中 我比万恶的毒蛇
than the most hateful, venomous serpent is in mine.
还要让人憎恶
My wickedness makes me as heavy as lead,
我的罪恶让我万劫不复
and if you should let me go, Lord,
如果你不再眷顾我 主啊
I will plunge into the bottomless pit,
我愿意堕入地狱
and all my righteousness would have no more influence
我所有的正义不再能
to uphold me and keep me out of hell
支撑我逃出生天
than a spider's web would have to stop a falling rock.
就如螳臂焉能当车
Any last words for your father?
还有什么话对你父亲说吗
May the devil be as kind and considerate to you
愿恶魔像你对我那样
as you were to me.
照顾你
I miss Mercy.
我想梅西了
Our Mercy is always with us.
我们的梅西永远于我们同在
Perhaps that's one of her servants now,
也许那家伙现在是梅西的仆人之一了
watching over us and weaving its web of destiny.
照顾着我们 编织着命运的网
Mercy...
梅西
Mercy...
梅西
You cannot hide from me in my own house.
你躲不了的 这可是我家
Why did you do it?
你为什么那么做
How could you?
你怎么能
Come out from there at once.
赶紧给我出来
I did it for you.
我是为了你啊
For me?
为我
He was coming for you.
他是冲着你来的
If I hadn't done anything,
如果我没所作为
it would be you in the house of pain.
现在就是你在受难了
You should thank me.
你应该感谢我
Perhaps.
也许吧
But it was not up to you.
但这由不得你做主
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
There you are.
找到你了
I have known Tituba even longer than you have,
我认识缇图芭甚至比你更久
ever since she was a small child.
那时候她还是个孩子
With all that she has endured in her life,
她这一生经历了很多
if there is anyone who can hold out, it is she.
如果说谁最可靠 那肯定是她
"If."
如果
Such a small word
小小的一个词儿
with such immense consequence for all of us.
却要承担我们所有人都无法承受的后果
You must trust her.
你必须信任她
She will use the opportunity.
她会利用好机会的
Opportunity?
机会
You call torture an opportunity?
折磨也算机会吗
The opportunity to divert Increase's attention
我说的机会 是把英克里斯的注意力
to where we want it and away from where we do not.
向我们所希望的方向转移
I don't care.
我不在乎
I can't bear it,
我接受不了
the thought of what he might do to her.
一想到他会怎么折磨她
I won't stand for it.
我不会坐视不理的
Do you like it?
你觉得怎么样
"Truth through pain."
"苦痛出真言"
I find it a fitting,
我觉得还挺合适的
almost poetic demonstration to the good people of Salem
算是对塞勒姆的好人们最委婉的示意吧
as to what is now expected of them. Hmm?
这正是他们目前最需要做的
Imagine transforming
你想想 把这个
this house of woebegone pleasure
寻花问柳的地方
into a place of repentance.
变成一间忏悔室
I understand already they call it my house of pain.
我听说他们已经给它起名叫苦难屋了
And you approve?
你同意了吗
Oh, yes. Yes, indeed, I do.
是的 是的 我同意
Oh, keeping the pains of hell foremost in one's mind
让人们打心眼儿里记住这些苦痛
is the surest... nay, nay, the...
是最可靠... 不 不
the only road to prevent spending eternity there.
是唯一能防止他们虚度年华的办法
And how may I help you this fine day?
今天有什么我能帮你的吗
You keep someone here that belongs to me.
你关了一个我的人在这儿
Well, I have very good reason to believe
我有充分的理由相信
that she belongs to the devil himself.
她属于恶魔
Nonsense.
胡说
I've known her since we were girls.
我从小就认识她了
Truth be told, she is not just my servant.
老实说 她不只是我的仆人
She is also my friend.
她也是我的朋友
Well, I wonder, then,
我在想
becoming befriended by...by one's mistress
也许正因为跟自己的女主人成为朋友
is perhaps the reason that she went astray.
才让她误入歧途的
Perhaps...
也许...
Perhaps it is not she,
也许不是她
but... but you who could most benefit from being here.
而是你 来这里会更加受益匪浅
I think you forget to whom you are speaking, Father.
你好像忘记是在跟谁说话了 父亲
Cotton up and about. Good.
柯顿都能起床走动了啊 很好
No, no. I know this is Mary Sibley,
不不 我知道这是玛丽·西布里
wife of my friend George,
我的朋友乔治的妻子
under whose under tender care
就是在她的悉心照料下
he has mysteriously withered into an invalid.
乔治莫名其妙地形同枯槁了
I resent your implications, sir.
您这话什么意思 先生
I imply nothing. No, I say outright.
我没什么意思 只是直说而已
At best, I find you to be a weak and irresponsible woman.
往好了说 你只是个软弱不负责任的女人
And at worst... well,
往坏处想的话...
let us not even consider the worst.
我们还是不要往坏处想了吧
No, no. I shall take responsibility
不不 我该对乔治
for George and for the slave,
还有那个奴隶 缇图芭负责
Tituba, for the time being.
至少目前如此
Meantime, I suggest you get you home
与此同时 我建议你回家
.
回到西布里先生的七角尖阁里去吧
Cotton, to business.
柯顿 我们去办事
Tongue tearer.
撕舌器
This is for
这个是用来
snipping the lies from the mouths of those we question.
让我们审讯的人开口讲出真话的
Skull crusher.
碎骨器
Breast ripper.
夹乳钳
Both of these are,
这些东西
well, quite aptly, if somewhat crudely, named.
都简单粗暴 名如其物
Father, I once pressed an innocent man to death.
父亲 我曾经把一个无辜的人逼死
There must be a better way.
肯定有更好的方法
Father, you must know, a tortured prisoner
父亲 你得知道 囚犯为了
will confess to anything to stop the pain...
免受折磨 肯定会承认任何事的
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表