剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Do you know what killed nearly every woman buried here?
你知道几乎每个埋在这的女人都死于什么
Love.
爱情
Most died in childbirth.
大多数都死于分娩
So, love is to a woman what war is to a man --
所以说爱情之于女人就好比战争之于男人
the most deadly thing they'll do.
都是所能做的最致命的事情
Only a fool runs quickly to war or love.
只有傻子才会迫不及待的奔向战争和爱情
You'd best watch yourself.
你自己小心为妙
Thank you...Mrs. Sibley.
谢谢您 西布里夫人
I can only aspire to your happy wisdom.
对于您的智慧我真是望尘莫及
Where do the witches meet?
巫师们在哪里见面
In the woods.
树林里
How many?
有多少人
I don't know.
我不知道
Who are they?
他们是谁
I --
我
I can't see their faces.
我看不到他她们的脸
Like there's these heads of animals
好像是一些动物的头颅
like a stag and a pig and a wolf.
一头牡鹿 一头猪和一只狼
But you know who they are?
可你还是知道他们是谁
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Their names.
他们的名字
Why won't you tell me their names?
为什么你不告诉我他们的名字
She won't let me.
她不允许我
"She"?
她
Yes. Who?
是的 谁
Who is she?
她是谁
Tell me.
告诉我
I can't. Tell me the names!
我不能 把名字告诉我
My god, Mercy.
天哪 梅西
Though she cannot speak a name,
尽管她不能说出名字
she will show us the witch.
她会指出女巫是谁
Oh, no!
天呐 不要
Sorry, Captain.
抱歉 上尉
You can't leave Salem just yet.
你现在不能离开塞勒姆
Something you've got to see.
有些东西你得看看
Is this him, the witch?
是他吗 那个巫师
I think so.
我想是吧
All the books say if the victim --
所有的书籍上都说如果受害者
Never mind your books.
别管的你书怎么说
Is this the witch?
他是不是巫师
He won't plead either way.
他不愿开口 既不承认也不否认
Is that so?
这样吗
Won't dignify the accusation.
本来也不是什么真正的指控
If you can call a young girl's
一个小女孩朝着你吐口水
spit an accusation.
这也能算是指控吗
What I have to say,
要我开口的话
I'll say to Captain John Alden.
我要跟约翰·奥登上尉谈
You just find me Captain Alden.
只要你把奥登上尉找来
I'll have plenty to say.
我可是有不少话要讲呢
I have sent men for captain Alden,
我已经派人找过奥登上尉
but I'm told he's left town.
但是我被告知他已经离开了
Just obtain a plea.
想办法让他招供
And if he remains silent?
如果他还是不肯说呢
You've been granted power.
大家赋予了你权力
Use it. Press him for an answer.
好好利用它 从他嘴里逼出答案
Let the same devil that holds his tongue
看看令他守口如瓶的恶魔是否
hold the stones.
经得起巨石的碾压
Hurry. The sabbath is about to begin.
快点 集♥会♥马上就要开始了
One, two, three, and four.
一 二 三 四
Raise the devil to our door.
魔鬼 听吾之召唤
Call the pig, the wolf, the ram.
众生之灵 猪 狼 羊
Come to the circle, all who can.
应吾之召 众灵重现
Make him walk on floor to roof.
他将再次行走于这片土地
Drink to him with horn and hoof.
我们将与他举杯共饮
One, two, three, and four.
一 二 三 四
The devil is here.
魔鬼已至
Now sleep no more.
别再沉睡
And all the world shall be yours in return.
世间万物将尽在你掌握
If your witches meet here,
如果你说的巫师们在这集♥会♥
they got better night eyes than I do.
那他们夜视一定不错
They don't need night eyes.
他们根本不需要视力
The night is their eyes.
夜晚就是他们的眼睛
What the hell is this?
这都是什么鬼东西
Gifts to the devil himself --
给恶魔的献祭
The unborn.
都是未出生的婴儿
Cruor innocentia.
无辜者之血
Maleficarum. Pestilentia.
巫师 瘟疫
Walpurgisnacht.
五朔节之夜
Consummatum est.
仪式已完成
Now it begins.
一切即将开始
The circle was broken.
祭祀圈被破坏了
By who?
被谁
Satan!
撒旦
Please, sir.
我请求你 先生
I don't want to to do this.
我也不愿这么做
Then don't.
那就别这么做
Be reasonable, man.
讲讲道理吧
I have the power to press you for an answer.
我有合法的权力对你进行逼供
All you have to do is say the words "Guilty"
只要你开口 承认自己有罪
or "Not guilty,"
或是无罪
And we can stop all of this.
我们就能停止这一切
If I say "Guilty," you'll hang me before dawn.
如果我承认有罪 黎明之前我就会被绞死
And if I say not,
如果我坚持自己无罪
my fate is still in the hands of you bastards.
我的命运仍将握在你们这群混♥蛋♥手中
I'll hold my peace and trust in the Lord.
所以我宁愿沉默 将命运交给上帝
Lower the stones!
把石头放下来
I ask you again.
我再问你一次
Are you guilty...
你承认自己有罪
or not?
或是无罪
We're dead.
我们死定了
No, we are not.
不会的
Good as.
离死期也不远了
I thought you've seen them before.
这一切你不是早就见识过吗
You wanted me to see them, and I saw them.
你想让我看到这些 我也确实看到了
And they saw us.
可他们也看见了我们
And I told you they could be anybody.
我跟你说过 他们可能是任何人
Okay, just...
好吧
calm down.
冷静点
Have you something to say?
你有什么话要说吗
More stones.
再加点石头吧
Giles!
吉尔斯
Get the hell off of him!
都给我离他远点
Alden!
奥登
He's dead!
他死了
"Woe to the inhabitants...
"地与海的居民
"of the earth and of the sea.
你们有祸了
For the devil has come down unto you."
因为魔鬼即将降临"
Son of a bitch. Son of a...
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
No! No!
不
Get!
放手
My father's boots were the very first in Salem.
我父亲是最早踏上塞勒姆这片土地的人
And I'm warning every goddamn one of you murdering,
我警告你们这里每一个杀人如麻
hypocritical puritan bastards
虚假伪善的清教♥徒♥混♥蛋♥
that these boots will be the last!
你们都不会有好下场
I will ask you once again.
我再问你一次
Who was there?
谁在那里
Who saw us?
谁看见了我们
I will tell you again.
我也再回答你一次
I do not know.
我不知道
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表