剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
just stay calm and say nothing.
保持冷静别说话
You are a mystery within a mystery, captain.
你真是谜中之谜 上尉
Walk the woods like a predator,
像猎食者般在丛林游走
speak to savages as if you were one of them.
如同自己也是土人一样和他们顺畅交流
They saw her, but they did not touch her.
他们看见她了 但没有动她
And you believe them?
你相信他们吗
I do.
我信
They used a word to describe her.
他们用了一个词来形容她
It can mean a lot of different things,
这词有很多意思
but it usually just means "Crazy."
不过一般它是指"疯狂"
My daughter is many things, captain,
有很多词可以形容我女儿 上尉
but crazy is not one of them.
但是疯狂绝不是其中之一
Well, lucky for her they thought she was.
他们这么认为真是她走运
They think crazy people are what we call holy...
他们觉得疯子是我们称之为圣人的人
Walkers between worlds.
世界与世界间的游走者
Make any sense to you?
你能想到什么吗
You ask me who began this war.
你问我谁挑起的战争
As one scarred
作为一个
with 40 years soldiering in it,
抗争了40年的老兵
I tell you now...
我现在告诉你
It does not matter...
这根本不重要
...only that it end.
只有战争结束才重要
And end it will.
战争会结束
You and your kind have no hope.
你等族类希望渺茫
You will bleed, and you will hurt...
你们会流血 会受伤
and you will die in a hopeless cause.
最后在绝望中死去
Love is not a hopeless cause.
爱不会让人绝望
I will not betray the one true love of my life.
我是不会背叛我此生真爱的
I understand.
我懂了
Finally I understand it all.
我终于懂了
I understand everything.
什么都懂了
You poor thing.
可怜的家伙
Just a little girl,
就是个小女孩
kidnapped, enslaved, alone,
被绑♥架♥ 奴役 孤独一人
seeking understanding,
寻求世人的理解
comfort...
和安慰
seeking love.
寻求爱
Do you not see?
你还不明白吗
I do not doubt that you love.
我不怀疑你爱着
But just for this one moment here alone with me, be honest,
但现在你和我单独在这里 诚实点吧
if not with me, at least with yourself.
不是对我 至少也对你自己
Do you really believe that they love you
你真的相信他们像你爱着他们
as much as you love them?
那样地爱你吗
Think, woman.
想想吧 女人
Think of that, that person.
想想他 那个人
Picture them in your mind.
在脑海里描绘他们
You know them so well.
你了解他们
Consider who they are,
考虑一下他们是什么人
not who you wish them to be, but who they really are,
不是你希望他们是什么人 而是他们的真面目
and ask yourself, were they here,
扪心自问 要是躺在这儿的是他们
would they or would they not offer up your name
到底会不会供出你的名字
to save themselves?
以求自保
They would betray you in an instant to save themselves,
他们会瞬间背叛你来保全自身
and this is the person that you love
这就是你爱的人
and who will never love you the same way.
绝不会像你爱他那样地爱你
Is it worth it all, the horrors you have endured,
真的值得吗 你忍♥受的恐惧
and the agonies...
和煎熬
...and the ugly, ugly death you have in front of you?
还有你面前那无比丑陋的死亡
Is that really what you want,
这是你真心想要的吗
now that you have now admitted to yourself
在你已经对自己敞开心扉
who they really are?
看清了他们的真面目之后
Tituba...
缇图芭
Do you know the greatest pleasure in the world?
你知道世间最大的欢愉是什么吗
It is when the pain stops.
就是当痛苦停止的时刻
And stop it will.
痛苦会停止的
You have but to tell me a name.
你只要告诉我一个名字
Just whisper it.
轻轻说出来就好
Tell me who is the leader
告诉我谁是塞勒姆
of the witches in Salem.
巫师中的领头人
On my soul, the one you seek...
我发誓 你要找的人...
It could be worse.
还能更糟吗
It could be raining.
竟然下雨了
At last, you found your way home.
你终于找到回家的路了
Anne!
安
It's all right.
没事了
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为我失去你了
Me too.
我也是
How?
怎么找到的
How?
怎么找到的
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
Give all credit to captain Alden
多谢奥登上尉吧
and his preternatural skills in these woods.
他在丛林里那些不可思议的技巧
Following the tracks was easy once I found my way out here.
只要找到这里 追踪足迹就很简单了
But what I can't figure is how you got so far out of Salem
但我不明白你是怎么离开塞勒姆这么远的
Leaving so few tracks and traces between here and there.
中间的路途几乎无迹可寻
I am a silly thing, and in a fit of petulance,
我傻傻的 还闹着脾气
I-I ran into these woods
我跑进了林子
without thinking where I was going or how late it was...
根本没思考要去哪 或是天有多晚
Until it was too late.
等反应过来已经太迟了
Without leaving any tracks out of Salem.
离开塞勒姆没留下任何踪迹
It... it rained briefly while I was...
在我徘徊的时候
wandering.
下了会雨
Perhaps that washed away my tracks,
也许洗刷掉了我的踪迹
or perhaps you just didn't find them.
或者是你没找到
In either case...
不管怎样
please forgive me
请原谅我
for the trouble I've put you both through.
带给你们两位的麻烦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I'm sure you'd do the same thing for me
我相信如果我有需要
if I ever needed...
你也会
Rescuing.
救我的
You were correct.
你说得没错
She's a remarkable young woman.
她的确是位非凡的女子
I can understand why she's not merely your...
我可以明白她为什么不仅仅
your servant, but your friend, as well.
是你的仆人 还是你的朋友
I've discovered something quite extraordinary.
我发现了一些非常了不起的事
I find so much love.
我发现了很多爱
Love?
爱
What I did not understand
令我不解的是
was that the chief witch of Salem
塞勒姆的巫师统领
is not merely her leader...
不仅仅是她的领袖
but her lover.
也是她的爱人
She confessed?
她招供了吗
Love is a-a two-faced coin, is it not?
爱是一枚双面硬币 不是吗
And one face is surely betrayal.
有一面必定代表背叛
Do you mind?
你介意吗
What?
什么
Oh. Yes, please.
请便
I rarely indulge, but...
我不常放纵 但是
I feel the need of a restorative.
我感觉需要恢复点元气
Oh, George George.
乔治啊 乔治
He's always cultivated the finest cellar in the colony,
他总是能做出殖民地里最好的酒窖
What was I saying?
我刚说什么来的
Love.
爱
Yes.
对
You know...
你知道吗
It is true that, and no one will admit,
虽然事实如此 但没有人会承认
that love is never equal.
爱情并不平等
And in its inequality
而它的不平等
lies its fragility,
成就了它的脆弱
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表