剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
Did you say a spider?
你是说蜘蛛吗
The Lewis child, once tortured and possessed by witches.
路易丝家的孩子 曾经被巫师附身折磨
Yet now she looks remarkably well.
可如今她看起来十分健康
All due to Mrs. Sibley's kindness.
多亏了西布里夫人的悉心照料
She saved my life.
她拯救了我的生命
I was tortured and tormented,
我曾被饱经折磨
at the verge of begging for death,
在死亡边缘寻求解脱
and Mary sibley delivered me from evil.
而玛丽·西布里将我带离邪恶
Which is why I hesitate to say --
所以我有些犹豫要不要说
What is it you have to say, girl?
你想要说什么 姑娘
The other morning,
那天早晨
when Mrs. Sibley was out on shipping business...
当西布里夫人外出处理船运业务的时候
Yes? ...I did pass Tituba's room,
然后 我经过了缇图芭的房♥间
and she was doing the strangest thing.
当时她正在做一件极其诡异的事
Tell us, Mercy. Tell us what you saw.
告诉我们 梅西 告诉我们你看到了什么
She held a spider to her neck.
她将一个蜘蛛捧在肩头
Yes?
然后呢
Yes?
然后呢
She seemed to feed it.
她好像在喂它
You.
你
Come here.
过来
I hereby arrest you...
我在此以
on the charge of witchcraft.
涉嫌巫术的罪名逮捕你
Guards.
守卫
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
好的 长官
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表