剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I follow every protocol.
我做的一切都严守程序
I adhere to every letter of what my father taught me.
我遵从父亲教给我的每一个字
No one is convicted without incontrovertible evidence.
没有人会被定罪 除非有无可争议的证据
So you're certain miss Bishop was a witch?
所以你确信毕谢普小姐是个女巫
I am certain...
我确信..
of the evidence.
那些证据
Why do you do it?
你为什么那么做
Why?
为什么
Is it that you believe that you're doing good?
你相信你是在做好事吗
Or is it that you wish to please your father?
还是你只想取悦你的父亲
It's Isaac! He's mad!
是艾萨克 他疯了
I can't be seen here.
不能让人看见我在这儿
Let me touch you!
来让我摸摸
Get up!
起来
Isaac, no!
艾萨克 不要
Isaac, what are you doing?
艾萨克 你在干什么
What do you see?!
你看到了什么
Isaac!
艾萨克
Oh there you are!
你终于来了
Isaac the fornicator! Isaac the fornicator!
私通者艾萨克 私通者艾萨克
Hide your wives! Hide all your sheep!
藏好你们的老婆 藏好你们的羊
Isaac the fornicator will get them when they sleep!
私通者艾萨克会在他们睡觉时发动袭击
Isaac the fornicator!
私通者艾萨克
Hide your wives! Hide your wives!
藏好你们的老婆 藏好你们的老婆
Hide all your sheep!
藏好你们的羊
Isaac the fornicator! Hide your wives!
私通者艾萨克 藏好你们的老婆
Isaac! Hide your sheep. Isaac the fornicator.
艾萨克 藏好你们的羊 私通者艾萨克
Stop! Isaac!
停下 艾萨克
Jonathan, it's no good. It's no good!
约翰森 大事不妙 大事不妙
What is no good?
什么不妙
They saw us. They saw us.
他们看到我们了 他们看到我们了
They saw us in the woods.
他们看到我们在树林里
They saw us.
他们看到我们了
They saw us in the woods. They saw us.
他们看到我们在树林里 他们看到我们了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Take him to the jail.
把他送进监狱
They saw us in the woods.
他们看到我们在树林里
They saw us.
他们看到我们了
Magistrate.
治安官
Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
What have you done?
你都干了什么
The idiot saw us in the woods.
那个白♥痴♥看到了我们在树林里
Isaac.
艾萨克
So, you did this without consent?
所以你未经我允许就动手了
He wasn't alone.
他不是一个人
We'll find out who was with him, and he will burn.
我们会找出和他一起的人 他会被烧死
No, you will do nothing further.
不 你什么都别想做
But... Nothing!
但是 别想了
Go home, magistrate.
回家去 治安官
You reek of the woods.
你身上有股森林的臭气
Find me Rose.
把萝丝找来
A drunken romp, that's all --
醉鬼撒酒疯 仅此而已
A young man's prerogative.
年轻人的特权
And yet no smell of spirits on him.
但他身上根本没有酒味
Oh, well, burn him, then. Why wait?
那就烧了他 还等什么
If he was spelled, he's blameless in his actions.
如果他被下咒了就不该为自己的行为受罚
Yet you still hold him. Why?
那你为什么还关着他
Found on his person.
在他身上找到的
Likely stolen to cast a spell on its owner.
很可能是偷来对物品的主人下咒的
One minute, he's speller.
前一分钟他是下咒者
The next, he's bewitched.
下一分钟就成了受害者
Make up your mind, reverend.
拿个主意吧 牧师
Is he a witch or a victim of the craft?
他究竟是巫师还是巫术的受害者
Chief ingredient of a witch's brew.
巫师炼药的主要成分
Isaac took me into those woods.
艾萨克带我进入那片树林
He risked his life to show me the witches.
他冒着生命危险带我去看那些巫师
Why, if he was one?
如果他是其中一员为什么要这么做
I've, uh, administrated a tonic
我给他灌了点
that'll settle him down and, uh, end the fits.
能让他安静下来 不再发狂的药剂
What is your surgeon's opinion of the boy's condition?
以你作为医师的判断 你怎么看
I can't say for sure as to cause or source,
我不能确定病因
but going by his babble,
但从他胡言乱语的状况看
that boy is good and touched.
那个孩子估计是精神失常了
Every benefit of the doubt,
我们要尽可能相信他
every avenue explored.
找出所有可能的原因
The boy is one of our own.
那个孩子是我们中的一员
Outcast and shunned as he may be,
尽管他不被人们接受 遭受唾弃
he still resides in the bosom of Salem.
但他依然生活在塞勒姆
I'll, uh --
我会
I'll speak with him personally.
我会和他单独聊聊
Not tonight, you won't.
今晚不行
And why not?
为什么
Lamb gave Isaac a tonic to help him sleep.
兰姆给艾萨克服食了一些助于入睡的药剂
Probably best, magistrate, to return in the morning.
我想您最好早上再来 治安官
Yes, magistrate.
是的 治安官
You can have your personal talk with him then.
到时候你可以和他单独聊聊
Rose, absent the magistrate,
萝丝 抛开治安官不谈
what chance have I of harnessing the body's allegiance?
我有多大机会得到大家的忠诚
The others are split between old and new.
旧派与新派的支持者各有千秋
Difficult to predict the outcome of such a divide.
很难说这种分歧会带来什么结果
You're old
你年岁不轻
and yet somehow not governed by this fear.
却没有被这种恐惧所支配
It is not age that divides us, but ambition.
区分我们的不是年龄 而是野心
Well, he's not without ambition.
他并非没有野心
It chafes him to bend to a woman,
屈从于女人让他愤懑
but he does so that our greater purpose may live.
他之所以仍这么做是为了我们的大义
It was to be me that led us.
我们说好了的 由我带领大家
It was and it is.
没错 如今也依然如此
Questioned and challenged at every turn,
但如今我的权威却总受到质问及挑战
each and every decision soliciting doubt and scrutiny.
每一项决定都会受到怀疑和监视
Much as we may wish it,
我们再如何渴望
primacy does not live in the abyss.
深渊中也不存在权力
It cannot have all been in vain.
一切牺牲绝不能白费
Sibley.
西布里
Your baby.
你的孩子
It cannot have all been in vain.
一切牺牲绝不能白费
This life, my...
这种生活 我的
Choices.
你的选择
Was there a choice?
有选择吗
Or was choice taken from me?
还是我选择的权力早已被剥夺
It's too late now to think of such things.
现在想这些事为时已晚
Is it?
是吗
It mustn't have been easy seeing him again.
再次见到他肯定不容易
It is yours to decide, my girl,
决定权在你 孩子
what is in vain and what is not.
这些牺牲会不会白费
And you will stand behind my decision?
你会支持我的决定吗
Up to a point.
我会有限度地支持
The magister's roots are old.
主人的根基很深
He has seen much and suffered greatly.
他见识过许多也经受了很多痛苦
Do not underestimate him.
不要低估他
Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
Captain Alden.
奥登上尉
Isaac is not a witch.
艾萨克不是巫师
You do nothing, he'll be hung for one.
你什么都不做的话他就会被绞死
We have to stop this.
我们得制止这件事
There's nothing left in you.
如今的你陡剩一副躯壳
No feelings, no heart.
没有情感 没有恻隐之心
You're not the girl I once knew.
你不再是我曾经认识的那个女孩了
Have they questioned him?
他们审问过他了吗
No.
还没有
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表