剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Both of you, leave me now.
你们俩都出去
But I can help you. Get out!
可我能帮你 出去
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go!
放开
You know who we could kill?
知道我们能杀了谁吗
You.
你
You can't. She would never let you.
不行 她不会让你这么做的
Maybe, maybe not.
也许不会 也许会
You don't want to find out.
你不会想知道的
You're jealous and spiteful and awful.
你这个嫉妒刻薄的坏女人
Years... I have waited many, many years.
我已经等很多很多年了
Stay out of my way, you little bitch.
别碍我的事 贱♥人♥
Mrs. Sibley's only ever had your best interest at heart.
西布里夫人一心只为你好
Yet still...
可尽管如此
Your moment's worst desperation,
在你最为绝望的时刻
It was not her name you uttered for rescue
开口求救却并未说出她的名字
But that of the reverend Mather senior.
你居然叫了老麦哲牧师
What do I,
我这个
Who have known only violence
在你那里只得到过暴♥力♥
and malice from your eager hands,
和恶意的人
care a whit about your rosy outlook?
又怎么会在乎你的死活呢
Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Free of your precious familiar,
如今摆脱了你的亲信
I finally got hold of my dreams back.
我终于又赢回了梦想
Hmm. A beatific choice
在你这黑暗扭曲的意识里
For such a dark and twisted mind.
这还真是个美好的选择
You remember coming here?
你还记得来过这儿吗
Yes. A picnic.
记得 那次野餐
The one and only day I almost didn't despise you.
你唯一没让我心怀鄙视的一天
You never gave me a chance.
你从没给过我机会
Your mind was long made up.
你早就对我下了定论
Can you blame me?
能怪我吗
You stole my life.
你偷走了我的人生
And now you've stolen mine.
现在你则偷走了我的
We are close.
我们就快成功了
So very close.
非常接近了
The grand rite is almost complete.
大祭典就快完成了
And then what?
然后呢
Another kingdom for you to rule?
又一个王国供你主宰吗
Yes.
没错
A world in which I no longer need you.
一个我不再需要你的世界
A blessed world in which you can finally die.
在那个美好的世界里 你终于可以彻底死去
Peril and threats.
你就这么迫♥害♥威胁自己的丈夫吗
Many a union has relied on less.
比我们更不堪的夫妇数不胜数
Don't look so worried, George.
别这么担心 乔治
We're a little ways off yet.
我们还没有完全成功
For now, I just need you quiet,
如今 我只需要你闭嘴
Sleeping like an angel in your dirty bibs and nappies.
在你肮脏的围兜里像个天使般沉睡吧
Farewell, George.
永别了 乔治
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Oh, that bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Sibley?
西布里吗
Increase Mather.
英克里斯·麦哲
He was there.
他在那里
Protecting george.
保护着乔治
Guarding his mind even in sleep.
即便是他睡梦中的意识
We have another problem.
我们还有个麻烦
We must do something about the girl.
我们必须对那女孩采取点措施
Mercy.
梅西
She is...unreliable.
她很不可靠
It is only a matter of time before
终有一天我们将无法再控制他
we can no longer control her.
这只是个时间问题
At a time such as this
此时此刻
when I am nearer to discovery and annihilation
我比任何时候都有可能被发现
than ever before,
命运悬于一线
you would distract yourself
你却让自己
with petty jealousy and spiteful accusations.
为那些不值一提的嫉妒和恶意中伤分心
I am trying to make --
我试着要
Never have I needed you more.
我比任何时候都需要你
And never have you disappointed me so gravely.
你却从没像如今这样让我失望
I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
I love you. Oh, and I wish to god you didn't.
我爱你 我倒希望你别爱我
Love me less and you will love me better.
别那么爱我 或许这样会更好
Find a way to get to George.
想办法接近乔治
Tomorrow, we'll work on the paint.
明天我们涂漆
That is, if you're still available, of course.
当然了 如果你还有空的话
Excellent.
干得好
Excellent, son.
干得好 孩子
Stephen.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
史蒂芬
You've seen my daughter.
你见过我女儿
You can move along. There's kids here.
你可以走了 这里只有孩子
I'm looking for a kid -- my kid.
我就是在找孩子 我的孩子
And I said, "Move along."
我说了 快滚
Mr. Hopkins.
霍普金斯先生
How can we help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
My daughter came to stay here after when I was in jail?
我入狱之后 我女儿是不是住在这里
Emily?
艾米莉
No, Mr. Hopkins. She did not.
不 霍普金斯先生 她没有
Have you seen her around?
你在附近见过她吗
No, sir. I haven't.
不 先生 我没有
You tell her I'm looking for her.
告诉她我在找她
You tell her she needs to come home.
告诉她 让她赶紧回家
Yes, Mr. Hopkins. I'll do that.
是 霍普金斯先生 我会的
Lizzy...
利兹
Did you bring the chicken feathers
你把鸡毛
and the dried horse dung?
和干马粪带来了吗
I brung the feathers, but the dung weren't dry.
鸡毛我带来了 但是马粪不太干
And what about the mice?
老鼠呢
They scattered when the cat come to the trap.
猫把陷阱里的老鼠都吓跑了
Mercy is to be here any minute.
梅西马上就要到了
Must I do everything myself?
难道什么事都要我亲自做吗
Miss Hopkins, may I have a word?
霍普金斯小姐 能借一步说话吗
Your father has been freed.
你父亲被释放了
I see.
知道了
And he's been looking for you,
他正在找你
asks that you come home immediately.
说让你马上回家
Miss Hale.
霍尔小姐
Can we help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
I've only come to tell Miss Hopkins
我只是来告诉霍普金斯小姐
that her father has been freed.
她父亲被释放了
How kind.
你人真好
And that he seemed...
他似乎
quite inebriated and not himself,
酩酊大醉失去理智了
and that perhaps she oughtn't to go home tonight.
也许她今晚最好先别回家
Perhaps she ought to stay in the orphanage
或许可以在孤儿院待一晚
where she'd be safe.
在那里她会很安全
She is safe.
她很安全
With us.
和我们在一起
Is she?
是吗
Would you care to stay and...
或许你可以留下
see for yourself...
亲眼见证
Anne?
安
Not tonight.
今晚不了
Stop.
住手
What is that?
那是什么
A tonic. For pain.
这是止痛药剂
Where did you get it?
你从哪里拿到的
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表