剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I am marooned here in your little witch town.
我是被困在这个巫师小镇了
We had a deal, and it was a simple one...
我们说好的 再简单不过了
that I was never to set eyes on you again.
我不想再见到你
Yes. Well, you needn't worry.
没错 你不必担心
We're not the same men we were in the war.
我们都不再是打仗时的样子了
But...
不过
There is something you could do to hasten my departure.
你确实能行个方便让我早点离开
What is that?
什么事
The girl you spoke of in battle... Mary Wolcott.
战时你提到的那个女孩 玛丽·沃科特
Although she's Mary Sibley now, isn't she?
现在她是玛丽·西布里了 是吧
An introduction with her would certain...
如果将我引荐给她 一定能...
You stay away from Mary.
你离玛丽远点
Or what, John?
否则如何 约翰
What will you do?
你会怎么做
What I should have done last time.
做我上次就该做的事
Now, careful, Captain.
小心点 上尉
Before a man makes threats,
一个人撂下狠话之前
he should take stock of what he risks...
应该先掂量所面临的风险
unless you do not mind me telling the good people of Salem
除非你不介意我告诉塞勒姆的人们
just who John Alden really is...
约翰·奥登到底是个什么样的人
neither the man nor the war hero he purports to be.
他并非所标榜的铮铮男儿 更不是战斗英雄
I want you to finish your business with all due haste,
我要你尽快把生意了结了
and then by coach or by steed or by ship, I want you gone.
之后不管你坐车骑马或者乘船 我要你离开
You have my word.
我向你保证
Mr. Sibley's feeding will have to wait
西布里先生的喂食
until I return from the reception.
得等我从招待会上回来了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
And you are?
你是哪位
I'm Hooke... William Hooke.
我是霍克 威廉·霍克
Forgive my boldness, but I wondered
原谅我的鲁莽 我只是在想
if I might speak to you of your ship detained in port.
或许可以和您谈谈滞留在港口的船只
As you've doubtless heard, it's under quarantine.
你多半也听说了 它得接受检疫
Well, 'tis no bother.
不必麻烦了
I merely mean to board the vessel and retrieve my cargo.
我只想登船取回我的货物
And risk infection? Or worse?
冒着被感染甚至更严重的风险吗
Well, this must be very valuable cargo, Mr. Hooke.
那想必是很宝贵的货物了 霍克先生
Sorry.
抱歉
No one's permitted on board.
任何人不得登船
Well, perhaps Mr. Sibley
或许西布里先生
will be more open to reason.
会更明理一些呢
I can assure you, Mr. Hooke,
我能向你保证 霍克先生
my husband and I are of one mind on all matters.
我丈夫与我对所有事务的看法都是一致的
Good evening.
晚安
Mercy, if you can hear me, I beseech you,
梅西 如果你能听见 我恳求你
speak to me the name
告诉我附身于你
of the vengeful spirit that possesses you.
意欲报复的恶灵到底是谁
Hasn't she suffered enough?
她经历的苦难还不够吗
Which is why I seek to end her suffering...
因此我才要想办法结束她的苦难
by freeing her from the demon inside.
将她从恶魔手中解救出来
Reverend Mather?
麦哲牧师
Agrimony?
龙牙草
The...apothecary's suggestion.
药剂师的主意
A herb with no medicinal value.
没有药用价值的草药
Used historically in exorcisms. Mmm.
常用于驱魔术 没错
She wakes.
她醒了
Mercy?
梅西
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Yes, reverend.
是的 牧师
She looks well.
她看起来好多了
Eyes clear.
眼神清澈
Skin temperate to the touch.
体温也很正常
Bless God.
感谢上帝
My God.
天哪
What is this?
这是怎么一回事
The Barber bled her humors.
理发师给她做了一次放血疗法
She hasn't sufficient time to heal.
她的伤口还没好
Anne.
安
What a lovely surprise.
见到你真是意外之喜
I anticipated only members of the board.
我还以为今晚只有行政委员会出席呢
Oh, I convinced my father to let me attend.
我说服了父亲让我来的
One can't pass up the rare gathering in Salem
如今在塞勒姆没有绞刑架和愤怒人群的集♥会♥
that doesn't involve a noose and an angry mob.
可是越来越少了 我怎么会错过呢
Beautiful, isn't it? Mm.
很漂亮吧 不是吗 当然
A gift from my father.
是我父亲送的
May I?
我能看看吗
Exquisite.
精美至极
If you'll excuse me...
我先失陪一阵
And here I feared the guest of honor
我刚刚还在担心
wasn't going to make an appearance at his own party.
咱们今晚宴会的主角不会到场呢
Well, I flipped a coin.
我掷了个硬币
Heads, I stay home. And tails?
正面朝上 我就待家里 如果是背面呢
I flip again and pray for heads.
我会再扔一次 祈祷这一次是正面
No such luck.
可惜仍不走运
Well, I think you'll find that you have more common ground
我想你会发现 或许你与这些委员会同伴们
with your fellow board members than you would have expected.
有比你想象中更多的共同之处
Oh. They think salem's gone mad, too?
难道他们也认为塞勒姆已经陷入疯狂了吗
Enjoy yourself, huh?
请随意 好吗
Captain Alden.
奥登上尉
How nice to see you amongst the living --
真高兴看到你还活着
so to speak.
打个比方
Valerian root?
缬草根
You've resorted to the coarse tools of the hunters.
你已经不择手段到使用猎人的那些粗劣工具了吗
Yes. Well, sadly,
是的 很遗憾
I can no longer take the safety of my loved ones for granted.
如今我无法再置我至亲的安全而不顾
Apparently, there are those in Salem
很明显 塞勒姆里有些人
who are not above threatening the lives of children.
会品行低劣到对孩子下手
She's no child, magistrate.
她可不是孩子 治安官
Certainly not,
至少
judging by the way she lusts for John Alden.
从她对约翰·奥登的爱慕之意便可看出
Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
I came straightaway with news.
我一有结果便立刻来通知您了
Mercy Lewis is free of her possessor.
梅西·路易丝已经摆脱了她的控制者
You're certain?
你确定
My exam was thorough.
我的检查很详尽
I could glean no remaining evidence of the demon inside.
在她体内我再找不到一丝恶魔残留的证据
How serendipitous.
那真是万幸啊
Perhaps beyond good fortune.
或许并不只是好运这么简单
This is evidence of the witches' waning strength
这表示巫师的力量正在消退
or waxing fear --
他们的恐惧正在加深
A testament to the potency of our resistance.
正说明我们的反抗行动起了作用
Forgive me, uh, Reverend,
恕我无知 牧师
As I am but a layman in these matters,
对于这些事情我知之甚少
but how did she free herself from satan's grasp?
但她又是如何逃出撒旦魔爪的呢
I detected traces of agrimony,
我发现了龙芽草的痕迹
as well as an incision in the girl's abdomen,
还有那女孩腹部的一条伤口
leading to my supposition that an exorcism had been performed.
因此我推测一定是有人对她施行了驱魔术
An exorcism?
驱魔术
A catholic ritual performed in Salem,
在塞勒姆里有人进行着天主教的仪式
and you have the audacity to present this as good news?
你居然还胆敢声称这是好消息
Do you know what salem abhors
你知道在塞勒姆
even more than a witch, Reverend?
比巫师更令人憎恶的是什么吗 牧师
A catholic.
那就是天主教♥徒♥
Yet under your most watchful eye,
而如今在你的监视之下
you've now allowed both to flourish.
两种恶行却大行其道
When could this have happened, Reverend --
为什么会这样 牧师
When you were distracted by drink or by whores?
你是被酒精还是妓♥女♥给蒙蔽了理智
Mrs. Sibley --
西布里夫人
Replacing demons with heathens is no victory.
用异教♥徒♥取代恶魔根本算不上胜利
Seems even when you succeed, reverend,
看起来就算你成功解决了问题 牧师
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表