剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
This is my vow.
这就是我的誓言
I will come back for you.
为了你 我会回来的
George Sibley drove John Alden off
乔治·西布里逼走了约翰·奥登
to die in the war.
想让他战死沙场
What do you think he's gonna do
要是让他发现了
when he finds out you're pregnant with John's baby?
你怀着约翰的孩子 他会怎么对你
Precious Salem caught up in a stinking witch panic.
塞勒姆因为巫师的事人心惶惶
I was told you were killed.
我听说你死了
Was that before or after you married Sibley?
那是在你嫁给西布里之前还是之后
What's John Alden compared to all that lies before you?
约翰·奥登比起你眼前的一切算得了什么
The grand rite.
大祭典
A ritual of death attributed to witches over the centuries.
数个世纪以来属于巫师的一种死亡仪式
What do these witches want?
这些巫师想要什么
A country of their own.
一个属于自己的国家
I want to be just like you.
我想变成和你一样
All the world shall be yours.
整个世界都将是你的
Mercy!
梅西
You said your master would protect us.
你说你的主人会保护我们
You have betrayed me.
你背叛了我
Alden is a traitor, and he is in love with a witch.
奥登是个叛徒 他还爱上了一个女巫
You're one of them? Yes.
你也是他们之一吗 是
But execute them on the spot.
把他们就地正♥法♥
Tonight, there will be a plague released near Salem.
今晚 塞勒姆附近会释放瘟疫
Only those who carry the witch blood will be safe.
只有体内流淌着巫师之血的人才能幸存
I am not a witch!
我不是女巫
It will end here.
一切会在这里结束
Father!
父亲
Cotton. Your father's gone mad!
柯顿 你父亲疯了
She dies now!
她现在就得死
I am the queen of the night.
我是暗夜女王
And she will pay for what she's done.
她会为她的所做所为付出代价
My child...lives?
我的孩子 还活着
Stop!
站住
Get back here, boy!
回来 小子
Stop!
站住
Don't go in there.
不要进去
Who's down there?
谁在里面
Death.
死亡
Boy.
小子
The plague is among us.
瘟疫已经来了
Ma'am.
女士
No!
不要
Help me.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
**Mother's gonna buy you a looking glass*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥面小镜子
**And if that looking glass gets boke*
*如果镜子不小心碎了
**Mother's gonna buy you a black she-goat*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥头黑色母山羊
**And if that black she-goat wont't milk*
*如果黑色母山羊不产奶
**Mother's ganna buy you a roll of silk*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥一卷丝绸
You look like you've never had a lullaby before.
看来从没有人给你唱过摇篮曲
The widdershins don't like songs.
逆时者不喜欢音乐
Widdershins?
逆时者是谁
They guarded me at night.
就是晚上看着我的人
Well, we'll soon change that.
很快就不会那样了
I shall sing to you every night.
我会每晚为你唱歌♥
Tell me, dearest.
告诉我 亲爱的孩子
Where were you all these years?
这么多年你都在哪里
Tell me.
告诉我
Time's up.
到时间了
Come now, child.
过来吧 孩子
You'll see your mother again tomorrow.
明天你还会见到你母亲
It's time to go home.
现在该回家了
This is his home.
这里就是他家
It's been three days,
都已经三天了
and I'm already tired of this arrangement.
我已经厌倦了这种安排
You're not taking my child from me.
我不会让你把我的孩子从我身边带走
Tituba, make it stop.
缇图芭 快停下
Let him go, and it will.
让他走 自然就会停下
I will not be toyed with like this.
我不要再如此受人摆布
They need to trust me.
他们得信任我
I am his mother.
我是他母亲
The elders want to make sure that you stay focused
长老们希望你能专注于
on the urgent tasks at hand.
当前的紧急任务
Have I not already done
我已做到的这一切
what none before me could accomplish?
难道不是从未有人做到过的吗
Including those decrepit, old shits in the woods?
包括那些在树林中行将就木的老混♥蛋♥
At this very moment,
就在此时
the witch pox decimates our enemies
巫师瘟疫正为我们清除所有敌人
but cannot touch those of witch blood.
却能保我们巫师血族毫发无伤
I will close the curtain around Salem
我会封锁塞勒姆
and begin the consecration of the land with hell-blood.
开始用地狱之血进行献祭仪式
The gate will open on time.
大门会准时开启
No one lacks faith in your abilities.
没人不相信你的能力
But what remains to be done cannot be done alone.
但剩下的任务非一人能完成
You must shore up your support.
你需要有坚强的后盾
Mercy, your own creation, is dangerously unstable
可你一手创造的梅西 却极不安份
and Anne Hale, an infinitely greater threat.
而安·霍尔更是一个巨大的威胁
That pallid blossom?
那朵苍白的白莲花
She is a cradle witch
她是与生俱来的女巫
of the highest and oldest order.
拥有最高等最古老的血统
Come, child.
走了 孩子
Remember, time is not on our side.
要记住 时不我待
A month from now,
一个月以后
every man, woman, and child in this cursed town
这座被诅咒小镇里的所有人
will be dead by the pox
都会死于瘟疫
or on our side.
或成为我们的盟友
You still think of John Alden.
你还念着约翰·奥登
And you wonder why we don't trust you.
知道我们为什么不相信你了吧
I remember well what Rose told me.
萝丝说过的话 我记得很清楚
Only a broken heart can feel true malice.
只有一颗破碎的心才能感受真正的邪恶
Watching you walk my son back into the darkness
每晚看着你带我的儿子走回黑暗
breaks it all over again every night.
都将我的心一次又一次地狠狠撕裂
So, have no fear.
所以 无需害怕
My malice is in full bloom.
我的邪恶正火力全开
And rest assured, you traitorous, little bitch,
放心 你这个背信弃义的小婊♥子♥
once they have tasted it, you will choke on it.
等待着你的 是我更加猛烈的怒火
You track the Indians.
你了解印第安人的行踪
Your eyes are everywhere and can go anywhere.
你的眼无处不在 可以去到任何地方
What is it that you wish to see?
你想看什么
I need to find John Alden.
我要找到约翰·奥登
Yes.
是了
I remember him.
我记得他
He was here once.
他曾经来过这里
But where is he now?
但他现在在哪
I've heard all the reports.
那些报告我都知道
Scores of the militia who sought him
负责寻找他的民兵团
found slaughtered with nary a trace of him.
全都惨遭屠♥杀♥ 无人知晓他的行踪
Sit, mistress.
坐 小姐
And give me your hands.
把你的手给我
Did you find what you were looking for?
看到你要找的了吗
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
I wonder if you even remember.
我好奇你是否还记得
Remember what?
记得什么
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表