剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I stopped him.
是我阻止了他
If it weren't for me, he'd be long gone.
如果不是我 他早已远离这是非之地
None of this would have happened.
这一切都不会发生
I might as well pull the rope myself in the morning.
是我亲手将绞索套上了他的脖子
I've as good as killed John Alden.
我害死了约翰·奥登
But you...
但你
You can save him.
你可以救他
I can't. I can't!
不行 我做不到
You're Mary.
你是玛丽
You're Mary.
你可是玛丽
They all call you Mary Sibley.
在外人眼中 你是玛丽·西布里
Do you know what I call you
可你知道在我心中
in my head, to myself, in my heart?
我又是怎么看待你的吗
"Magic Mary."
"神奇的玛丽"
You were always magic,
你总有一种魔力
even back when we was just sprouts.
即使在我们小的时候
And you could do anything --
你可以做到任何事
Always could.
一直都能
You just have to want it bad enough.
只要你足够渴望它
And you do.
而你也有
Don't you?
不是吗
You do want John Alden to live.
你渴望约翰·奥登能活下来
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
They will hang you tomorrow.
他们明天就会送你上绞刑架
"They"?
他们
Well, aren't you one of them, Mrs. Sibley?
你不也正是他们的一员吗 西布里夫人
Sometimes, I no longer remember who I am.
有时候 我都记不清自己到底是谁
But I know who you are --
但我知道你是谁
An innocent man.
一个无辜的人
Hardly.
我不是
Now it's almost funny.
想来可笑
Salem finally sentenced someone to die
塞勒姆终于头一遭
for something they've actually done.
可以处死一个罪有应得的人
Go home, Mary.
回家吧 玛丽
Go back to your life, Mrs. Sibley.
继续过你的人生 西布里夫人
You are my life.
你就是我的人生
Well, it's a little late for that thought.
现在才这么想或许有点太迟了
I'll not let you hang.
我不会让他们吊死你的
I can save you.
我可以救你
The good people of salem,
塞勒姆的善良人们
the people I've been trying to save,
那些我誓死捍卫的人们
they all want me dead.
他们都恨不得我死
They think I'm the devil himself.
他们认为我就是恶魔
I'm no devil.
我不是
But I am guilty of treason...
但我确实犯下了叛国
and murder.
及谋杀之罪
And I'm ready to hang for it.
因此我罪有应得
Besides...
再说
I'm awfully tired.
我已经厌倦了
Tired of living without you.
厌倦了没有你的人生
There's still a way for us to be together.
我们还有可能在一起
It's over.
不可能了
What's wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
Have you gone mad like everyone else in this town?
难道你跟镇里其他人一样都疯了吗
John, I promise you --
约翰 我向你发誓
No, don't.
不 别这样
Neither of us is very good with promises,
你很清楚我们都不擅于遵守誓言
so no more vows.
所以别再发誓了
Listen to me.
听我说
I am listening to you,
我在听呢
and you aren't making any sense.
可你说的根本不可能
Look around you.
看看四周
These are stone walls.
这些坚固的石墙
barred windows,
装有栅栏的窗户
An iron door.
沉重的铁门
Right above us, a thick rope awaiting my neck.
而我们头顶 是等待着我的绞索
Those are the stubborn facts.
这都是铁一般的事实
And all the love in the world
就算你有全世界的爱
can't change a single one of them.
也改变不了任何一切
You're wrong.
你错了
Love is stronger than fact,
爱远比这一切强大
stronger than everything.
比任何事物都强大
But I tell you, John,
但我告诉你 约翰
there is still a place for us in this world.
这世上仍有你我的容身之处
Only in dreams.
只有在梦里
All right, then.
既然这样
One last time...
最后一次
dream with me.
与我一起做个美梦吧
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表