剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
A fine fool in fine silk clothes,
长成了满身缠着绫罗绸缎的傻子
and not just any fool, the most dangerous kind --
但不是普通的傻子 而是最危险的那种
the kind that thinks he knows everything.
自以为无所不知
But you didn't come back for all this horseshit.
你回来不是为了听这些屁话的吧
You come back for one thing and one thing only.
你回来的目的只有一个
Truth told, she's finer than ever.
说实话 她现在过得很好
And she's the richest woman in Salem.
她是塞勒姆最富有的女人
And why not?
为什么呢
She's mary Sibley now.
因为她现在是西布里的妻子
Sibley?
西布里
George Sibley.
乔治·西布里
But his wife --
但他妻子...
Died a few years ago.
几年前去世了
You've been gone a long time, John.
你离开太长时间了 约翰
Keep your powder in your bag.
时刻做好准备吧
One day,
有一天
your Mary will be the richest widow in the country.
你的玛丽会成为我们国家最富有的寡妇
The driver's at the door
司机来了
with some packages for you, ma'am.
带来了您的包裹 夫人
Send him in.
让他进来
And, Nathaniel, take Mr. Sibley with you.
纳撒尼尔 带西布里先生一起走吧
Time for his bath.
到洗澡时间了
Now, Isaac, tell me some news of the world.
艾萨克 现在告诉我都有哪些新闻吧
Saw a dusty fella walking into town today.
今天看到一个人风尘仆仆地进城了
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
Why?
为什么
It was John Alden.
那个人是约翰·奥登
Welcome back, Reverend Mather.
欢迎回来 麦哲牧师
Rum, gin, ale?
朗姆酒 杜松子酒和麦芽酒
Yes.
好
I need three strong men.
我需要三个身强体壮的人
I can pay.
我会付钱的
For what?
干什么
To subdue a girl.
去制♥服♥一个姑娘
Reverend Lewis.
路易丝牧师
Please help my daughter.
求你帮帮我女儿
And be careful.
注意安全
Tie her down!
绑住她
Tie her down!!
绑住她
Please, I beg you, sir. Please, make this stop.
求你了 牧师 求你了 救救我
I can do nothing, Mercy, unless you tell me...
梅西 我也无能为力 除非你告诉我
Who is it torments you?
是谁在折磨你
S-she's right there.
她就在那里
"She"?
她
Who is here?
谁在这里
Mercy, you must tell me!
梅西 你必须告诉我
Who is in this room with us?!
这里还有谁
The hag! The old woman!
那个女巫 那个老太婆
She's standing right there!
她就站在那里
Please.
求你了
A simple physic.
这是药
To sleep.
帮你入睡
Please. Please.
求你了 求你了
We call it a spectral attack --
我们称之为魔鬼侵袭...
The work of witches.
是女巫所为
Pray for her.
为她祈祷吧
I call bullshit.
一派胡言
She's clearly touched in the head.
她显然是精神失常了
She needs a doctor, not your prayers.
她需要医生 不是祷告
Don't dawdle, child.
别磨蹭 孩子
I want you in the front row
我要你坐到前排
Where Cotton Mather can't help but be dazzled by your charms.
柯顿·麦哲定会为你的魅力而倾倒
For heaven's sake, mother,
看在上帝的份上 母亲
why not just wrap me in silk and parade me on the auction block?
干脆把我裹进丝绸 放到拍卖♥♥会上好了
Fear no man's war.
人类的战争不足为惧
For only a war from hell could destroy Salem.
只有来自地狱的战火能摧毁塞勒姆
The devil was never going to let
决不能让魔鬼
a promised land be built here
不费一兵一卒
without a fight, without a battle!
就攻占这里
And witches armed with deadly malice
巫师所拥有致命的恶意
are the most malignant and insidious weapons
便是最为狠毒而阴险的武器
in that battle,
在这场战役
in that war.
这场战争中
Even a single witch in Salem is enough to destroy
只要塞勒姆有一个巫师 便足以毁灭
everything we have built and ever hope to build here!
我们所建立的一切 和我们所有的远大愿景
Now, we have already killed three of them,
如今 我们已经处决了三名巫师
and yet their malice continues unabated.
但他们的恶意仍未消逝
Why?
为什么
Because there are still witches here among us!
因为我们之中仍有巫师存在
Perhaps in this very hall!
或许就在这座大厅里
Imagine a foe you can't see armed with weapons unknown
设想这些在暗处的敌人 拥有未知的武器和巫术
and the ability to appear as any one of us!
看上去却和常人别无二致
Then how can you hope to identify the correct culprit?
既然如此 你希望谁来指认罪犯
Have you seen the girl, sir?
你见过那个女孩了吗 先生
Even now, Mercy Lewis bleeds from 100 wounds --
即使现在 梅西·路易丝遍体鳞伤
some impossible to self-inflict.
这些伤绝不会是自残所致
She is the one who will tell us who does this.
她将向我们指认犯罪之人
I see.
我明白了
The ravings of a poor, sick girl
重病缠身的可怜女孩 她的疯言疯语
will help you identify what your reason fails to deliver.
就能解释你这说不清的逻辑了吗
My father --
我父亲
Yes, of course. Your father.
是 没错 你父亲
Did your father, whom we all so respect,
备受大家尊崇的 你的父亲
offer you any advice when he sent you in his stead
让你代替他过来帮忙的时候
to our aid?
提供什么建议了吗
He...advised caution.
他给出了警告
Caution?
警告
And are we to take three people hung
因为小麦哲的警告
as the measure of Mather Junior's caution?
我们就要将三人绞死吗
There could be nothing worse for Salem,
在塞勒姆 甚至在全国
for the country, than a witch hunt.
没有比巫师追捕行动更可怕的事了
Witches.
巫师
Witches.
巫师
Indeed.
正是
As my beloved husband, the head of your selectmen, reminds me,
正如我亲爱的丈夫 你们的执行官所言
there is something worse than a witch hunt --
还有比巫师追捕行动更可怕的东西
a witch.
那就是巫师
A witch?
巫师
Sure, that's bad.
那一定很可怕
But why not an ogre...
为什么不是食人魔
or a goblin?
或是哥布林
Why not a dragon, long as we're talking about fairy tales?
既然要说神话生物 为什么不能是龙
John Alden.
约翰·奥登
We all welcome captain alden home from his long,
感谢你多年来对我们的英勇守护
long service in our defense.
欢迎回家 奥登上尉
Puritans know their sun is setting.
清教♥徒♥自知势力衰减
Nothing like a new enemy or a new old enemy
没什么比新的敌人 或者新的老对手
to get people behind you.
更能笼络人心了
Captain Alden.
奥登上尉
Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
Mr. Sibley and I are hosting a small dinner tomorrow night.
西布里先生和我明晚会举办小型晚宴
We'd be honored if you'd join.
你的到来将使舍下蓬荜生辉
Why are you staring at me?
为什么盯着我
I don't even know you.
我甚至不认识你
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac the fornicator.
私通者艾萨克
Hide your wives.
藏好你的妻子
Hide your daughters. Hell, your sheep!
你的女儿 连羊都得小心点
All right, look.
好吧
So, what do you want from me?
你想要我怎么做
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表