剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Follow your bliss.
想象你的极乐世界
It will lead you out of your body
它会引领你脱离肉体
and out of the window.
飞出窗外
Stay focused and remember,
保持专注 并且记住
your job tonight is to terrify Mrs. Trask.
你今晚的任务是吓坏杜克太太
Make her see Mrs. Barker.
让她看到巴克太太
She must tell everyone she was attacked by Mrs. Barker.
必须要让她四处宣扬自己被巴克太太攻击
I understand.
我明白
Are you gonna send me now?
你现在就要送我去了吗
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Picture where you want to go.
想象你要去的地方
Dollie?
多莉
Damn. If you don't learn to control your damn cat,
该死 如果你不管管你那该死的猫
I'll skin it myself.
我就亲手把它皮剥了
This is but a dream.
这不过是一场梦
Life itself might be but a dream.
生命本身也许就是一场梦
Why not enjoy it?
为何不及时行乐呢
Try to remain still, Captain Alden.
别乱动 奥登上尉
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Learning the wonders of god's own creation.
学习上帝造物的神奇
John?
约翰
Where are you, John?
你在哪 约翰
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary, come out now!
玛丽 快出来
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary! Mary!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, come out now!
玛丽 快出来
Mary! Mary, come out now!
玛丽 玛丽 快出来
Mary! Mary, come out now!
玛丽 玛丽 快出来
Oh, Mary. Oh, Tituba.
玛丽 缇图芭
It's okay.
没事了
You're home.
你回家了
Why did you go back?
你为什么还要回去
I told you not to go back.
我跟你说了别回去
And you left this one to walk alone on her first time.
你还让这个第一次的自己到处走
Anything could have happened.
任何事都可能发生
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I just wanted to see him again.
我只是想再见他一面
I lost control.
我失去控制了
You get your clothes on.
你穿上衣服
You're coming to help me.
你得来帮我忙
No, no. Where are you going?
不不 你要去哪
Shh. To fetch you an apple
去给你摘个苹果
while you regain your control.
你在这平复一下
It's okay.
没事了
Hand it to me, girl.
交给我 孩子
She's dead!
她死了
Lady Trask is dead!
杜克女士死了
What did you do?
你干了什么
What Mary told me to do.
玛丽叫我做的事啊
She told you to frighten the woman, not slaughter her.
她让你去恐吓那女人 不是杀了她
But she deserved it.
但是她罪有应得啊
We're tired.
我们厌倦了
Tired of being beaten and used.
厌倦了被暴打被利用
We won't be used anymore
我们不要再被利用了
Any of us.
任何一人
We won't take it.
我们不会再忍♥气吞声
Make way! Make way!
让开道 让开道
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac, what's happened?
艾萨克 发生了什么
Mrs. Trask has been found dead -- horribly dead.
杜克夫人死了 死得很惨
And they all think the Barkers are responsible.
他们都认为是巴克一家干的
After the fight and what little Dollie saw,
经过那场争执和小多莉看到的一切之后
now this, they're calling them witches.
又发生这事 他们开始叫他们巫师了
Where is Captain Alden?
奥登上尉在哪
He is nowhere to be found.
哪也找不到他
People, wait!
大家等一等
Wait! What are you doing?!
等下 你们干什么
Those damned Barkers!
他们是被诅咒的巴克一家
They've cursed too many of us.
他们诅咒了我们太多人
What have they done?!
他们干了什么
Rotted all our winter supply of grain!
我们过冬的粮食都腐烂了
She killed goody Trask!
她杀了善良的杜克
Proof?! Have any of you any proof?!
证据呢 你们有任何证据吗
Make way! You there!
让开道 说你呢
The whole town has gone mad!
整个镇子都疯了
We have got to stop them!
我们得阻止他们
Nothing more dangerous than a mob.
没有什么比乌合之众更可怕了
Best not to intervene.
最好别进行干涉
You are magistrate. You represent the law.
你是地方法官 你代表着法律
The law's meaningless without support of the people.
没有群众支持 法律毫无意义
Friends! Neighbors!
朋友们 邻居们
People of Salem, stop!
塞勒姆的人们 停手吧
Think what you do!
想想你们要做的事
You know there are witches!
你知道巫师存在
You've told us so!
你告诉我们的
And here be three of them!
而这里就是其中的三个
What will you do with them?!
你要怎么处置他们
If they be witches, we will find out.
如果他们是巫师 我们会辨明的
But this is not the way!
但这不是正确的方式
Would you just let them go?
你就这么放过他们吗
No.
不
No, we put them in the jail!
不 我们把他们关进监狱
We hold them for the night while passions cool.
我们关他们一晚来平复心情
And then in the clear light of day,
而当天空明亮之时
we will examine them as the law allows!
我们将会在法律范围内审判他们
Every one of us has the right to defend ourselves,
我们之中每个人都有辩护的权利
to respond to our accusers!
对我们的指责进行回应
Mrs. Trask is dead, slaughtered like a lamb!
杜克夫人死了 像羊羔一样被残杀
True.
没错
Evil has been done this night already.
今夜不幸已经发生
But do not compound it by doing more.
但是不要用更多的不幸来加重它
Do not rush to do what can never be undone.
不要心急得去做无法挽回的事情
If they be guilty now,
如果他们现在有罪
they will be just as guilty in the morning.
那么明早他们依然会有罪
After a fair trial.
但要通过公平的审判
Quite right.
说得没错
Men, take them to the jail.
各位 把他们送进监狱
Witches! Murderers! Murderers!
巫师 杀人犯 杀人犯
Murderers!
杀人犯
Cotton, I think that was the bravest thing I've ever seen.
柯顿 我觉得这是我见过最英勇的行为
Like watching a man stick his head inside of a lion's jaws.
就像是看一个男人把头伸进狮子嘴
I would reward you for your bravery.
我会奖励你的英勇的
I would gladly accept it,
我很愿意接受
but now is not the time.
但现在不是时候
I cannot deny my feelings. They are real.
我不能再否认我的感情了 它们是真实的
But I do not want any longer to be your customer.
我不再满足于只是你的顾客了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I think so.
我想是的
Will I ever see you again?
我还会见到你吗
Yes.
当然
But you must leave me now...
但不是现在
till I sort things out.
等我整理好一切
When I do, everything will be different.
在那之后 一切都会不同
I promise.
我向你保证
Wait.
等等
Seven years is a long enough time to wait.
七年了 我已经等得够久了
Stop.
停下
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表