剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
things that I'll believe in if and when I see one.
这些我只有亲眼见到了才会相信
I find I worry more
我发现比起巫师
about the french and the indian attacks
我还是更担心法国人和
than I do witches.
印第安人的入侵
What's your opinion, captain Alden?
你怎么看 奥登上尉
Just how vulnerable are we?
我们的防守如何
Are you all right, captain Alden?
你还好吗 奥登上尉
I think this rich food doesn't agree with me.
可能这些丰盛的食物我还是不太习惯
Some fresh air might help.
呼吸一下新鲜空气或许能有所帮助
I was told you were killed.
有人跟我说你死了
Was that before or after you married Sibley?
那是在你嫁给西布里之前还是之后
I remember being told once
我记得有人对我说过
that the war wouldn't last a year.
战争不会超过一年
That wasn't up to me.
这不是我能决定的
I waited for you.
我一直在等着你
Years and years without a word.
年复一年 你却杳无音讯
I couldn't write.
我没法写信
No, of course not.
当然了
Too busy saving the country.
忙于拯救国家
Not exactly.
不是的
I was captured.
我被俘虏了
Their priest man told the others not to take this away from me.
他们的神父对其他人说不要夺走这个
He said the universe itself was made out of vows,
他说宇宙由誓言所构成
and breaking them carries consequences.
破坏誓言会带来严重后果
I know that this is just half a silver coin,
我知道这只是半枚银币
and you have... no shortage of silver now.
如今 你的金银珠宝享之不尽
Mary, come with me.
玛丽 跟我走吧
Now...tonight.
现在 今晚
I have money in a bank in new york.
我在纽约的银行有一些积蓄
It's different there.
那里很不一样
There's not a puritan in sight.
你不会见到一个清教♥徒♥
It's not too late.
现在还来得及
We can be together
我们能在一起
anywhere.
无论何地
Anywhere but here.
除了这里
New York?
纽约
Yeah.
对
Is that before or after you were captured?
那是在你被俘虏之前还是之后
You walk out of here one night,
那个晚上你离开了这里
and you come back years later.
这么多年后你才回来
A-and you think that --
你以为我...
Mary.
玛丽
Come here.
过来
No.
不
I can't.
我不能
It's impossible.
不可能了
He'd never let me.
他不会允许
Now, now, Mrs. Sibley.
西布里夫人
Even you have no right to monopolize a guest
就算是您也不能独占咱们的贵客
as fascinating as Captain Alden,
我们的奥登上尉
for whom I have a rare gift,
我可是有珍贵的礼物要送你
a cigar of tobacco from Guyana with some Brandy.
咱们来点圭亚那的雪茄和白兰地如何
I'm afraid all this...
恐怕这一切
civilized eating and drinking has laid me out, magistrate.
文明的吃饭喝酒的方式让我不适 长官
You told me he was dead!
你告诉我他死了
It's not like counting sheep, honey.
预言从不会如此精确 亲爱的
more like counting shadows.
总会有模糊的盲点
But it don't change a thing.
但这都无关紧要
What's John Alden compared to all that lies before you?
约翰·奥登比起你眼前的一切算得了什么
Stop your weeping, woman.
别哭了 女人
That boy don't deserve those tears.
那个人不配得到你的眼泪
They're not for him.
不是为他而流
They're for the girl I once was.
是为了我曾经的少女心
That girl belongs to somebody else now.
你早已回不去了
Was it he that left you to the wolves?
是他把你留给了一群狼吗
No, child.
不是的 孩子
It was he that saved you from the wolves
是他从狼群中把你救出
and raised you up to all of this.
造就成今日的你
You have a grand vision.
你有更伟大的目标
Don't lose sight of it.
不要忘记
Tomorrow, the moon is with us.
明天 月亮将与我们同在
Tomorrow, it begins.
明天 序幕拉开
Leave your anger and your pain for the kenaima to feed on.
将你所有的愤怒和痛苦交给卡耐马恶鬼吞噬
Has he not been true to his vow?
他违背过自己的誓言吗
Are not your enemies now your slaves?
如今 你的敌人都已成为你的奴隶
Do you not have everything that you desire --
难道你不是拥有了渴望的一切
Wealth, power?
财富 权力
Almost everything.
几乎一切
Pardon me, ma'am. A gentleman to see you.
抱歉 夫人 有人求见
Mr. Corey.
科里先生
To what do I owe the pleasure?
阁下有何贵干
I was wondering if I might talk to you, ma'am.
我在想是不是应该和你谈谈 夫人
I had a small farm.
我有过一个小农场
First, it broke my heart.
它先是伤了我的心
then it broke my back.
然后伤了我的后背
As you and I both know, the heart heals.
你我都知道 心会痊愈
The back never does.
背伤却永远不会
I took up trapping.
从此我开始靠设陷阱捕猎为生
It's a meager living -- ruined the Indians.
这种拮据的生活当初毁了印第安人
Now it's ruining me.
现在正在逐渐毁掉我
Thing about trapping is you get your good catch at night.
设陷阱的时候 猎物通常都在夜里踏入陷阱
But by morning, it's someone else's meal.
可到了早上 却通常成了别人的食物
Me, I stay with my traps.
至于我 我会守着我的陷阱
Fascinating, Mr. Corey, but --
很精彩 科里先生 但是
That's why I was there...
这就是为什么我来到这
The night you did it...
我知道那天晚上
You and your cinnamon girl.
你和你的仆人都干了些什么
You waited a long time.
你等了很久才来找我啊
Nobody's business till now.
因为之前不涉及到任何人
But that was John Alden's baby that you buried out there.
但那个被你烧掉的孩子是约翰·奥登的
And the way he feels about you, he has a right to know.
他为你如此着迷 他有权知道真♥相♥
So, are you gonna tell him?
所以该由你来说呢
Or am I?
还是我来
Oh, blast this wretched thing.
该死的
That's not bad.
画得很不错
Reverend Lewis says drawing is idolatry,
路易斯牧师说绘画是邪神崇拜
like worshiping nature or something.
如同崇拜自然或者什么
Well, there might be worse things to worship.
总比崇拜些更糟糕的东西好
I'd like to draw you sometime.
有机会的话 我想为你画像
I'm not sure I'd like to see a portrait of me.
我可不确定是否想看到画中的自己
Besides, I have no time to sit.
再说了 我也没有时间
I'm on way out of town.
我要离开了
So soon?
这么快
Afraid of witches...
是因为害怕巫师吗
or being taken for one?
还是怕被当成是巫师
It's a long way to New York.
纽约离这可有一段路程
Good day.
祝你有愉快的一天
Oh, I didn't mean to frighten you.
我不是故意吓你的
Oh, I'm not frightened.
我没被吓到
Just surprised.
只是感到意外
Yes, of course --
那是当然
A girl brave enough to sketch in a graveyard.
对一个敢独自在墓地里素描的女孩这算什么
I'm not afraid of the dead,
我不害怕死人
nor the living for that matter.
活人也不怕
That's because you know nothing of death
那是因为你对死亡一无所知
And less of life.
对生命更加的无知
I could teach you --
我可以教给你
about life...
关于生命
and death...
和死亡
and many things in between.
还有二者之间的东西
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表