剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Truth told, he does not regard anyone except...
说实话吧 谁的话他都听不进去 除了...
for you, John.
除了你 约翰
Cotton, no.
柯顿 不行
You are everything he ever wished me to be.
你就是他希望我成为的样子
You are a hero in war.
你是战争中的英雄
You are a man without weakness or frailty.
你是个没有弱点的男人
Cotton, I'm sorry.
柯顿 抱歉
Begging another puritan asshole to do the right thing?
去求一个清教♥徒♥混♥蛋♥做正确的事
Since when has it worked?
这什么时候成功过
And why would it work now? You're right.
现在又怎么可能成功 你说得对
No man should be forced to humble himself before my father.
没人应该被逼着向我父亲低头
I have been in Salem for months.
我来塞勒姆几个月了
I have made allies and enemies in scores.
结识了不少盟友与敌人
But the closest thing that I have come to a friend...
但对我来说 最可能称得上朋友的
...is you.
就是你
So I ask you...
所以我请你
I beg you...
我求你
to appeal to my father,
帮我向父亲求求情
If there is some small part of you
如果在你心中
that can call me a friend, too.
也曾有一丝将我当做朋友的话
Mr. Sibley?
西布里先生
Mr. Sibley?!
西布里先生
Mr. Sibley?!
西布里先生
Mr. Sibley.
西布里先生
Help me, Isaac.
帮我 艾萨克
You can speak.
你可以说话
The lord's miraculous workings.
这是主神奇的杰作
You're leaking blood.
你在流血
Which is why I need your help.
所以我才需要你的帮助
Go to salem.
去塞勒姆
Return with supplies and one to administer them.
带着急救药品和懂得施救的人回来
Help you?
帮助你吗
Yes.
是
Do you remember the day you marked me?
还记得你烙印我的那天吗
The day you seared my flesh with the sign of the fornicator?
你把私通者印记烙在我血肉上的那天
You remember that?
你记得吗
And I would imagine that not a moment has since passed
我能想象从那之后 你一定无时无刻
that you didn't wish me dead.
都在诅咒着我死去
And now your chance, without even raising a hand.
如今你的机会来了 甚至不需你亲自动手
Walk away, and I will surely die here.
只要你见死不救 我肯定会死在这里
Why shouldn't I?
我为什么不
Because while you desired revenge
因为当你一心一意寻求复仇时
I bore regret for what I did.
我却饱受悔恨的侵蚀
Words.
你可真会说
Then help me, and I will shower you
那就帮助我 我会慷慨待你
Not with words, but gold,
不是空口白话 而是黄金
more than you've ever hoped to possess.
你无法想象的丰厚酬劳
Gold?
黄金
To return with -- with medicines and Mrs. Sibley?
只要我带回来 药品和西布里太太吗
No.
不
Not her.
别带她
Increase.
英克里斯
Increase?
英克里斯
Tell my wife nothing.
别对我妻子透露一个字
Bring me Increase Mather at once.
马上给我把英克里斯·麦哲带来
Go now, boy!
快去
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
跑啊
Yes?
请进
Reverend.
牧师
The answer is no.
答案是不行
I didn't ask a question.
我都还没开口呢
You're here to beg for the whore's life, are you not?
你是来求我放过那个妓♥女♥的 是吗
Dispatched by my besotted son, no doubt.
毫无疑问 是我那个愚蠢的儿子请你来的
Yes.
没错
Well, let me save you the trouble, Captain Alden.
我就跟你直说了吧 奥登上尉
The decision has been made to take her to trial.
我已经决定让她接受审判
But rest assured I will be sure to tell cotton
但是你放心 我会告诉柯顿
that your pleas were most heartfelt.
你的求情十分真挚诚恳
Sir...Gloriana is no witch.
先生 格里安娜不是女巫
No.
不
But I think you will agree she has bewitched my son.
不过我想你也同意她蛊惑了我儿子
You know, my father held you in high regard, reverend.
我父亲非常敬重您 牧师
Alden sr. was a good man.
老奥登是个好人
He viewed the world with uncommon reason.
他对这世界总有与众不同的看法
Yeah, well, except when it came to his own son.
没错 除了看待自己儿子的时候
He wanted me to study scripture,
他想要我研究神学
and I chose to explore the woods.
而我却选择探索丛林
He wanted me to attend university,
他想要我上大学
and I volunteered for war.
而我却志愿入伍打仗
He went to his grave thinking my life's choices mistakes.
他去世时仍认为我的人生抉择是个错误
And yet he allowed you to make them.
但是他允许我犯下这些错误
Well, that's because he knew the difference.
那是因为他了解差别
Between?
什么差别
Between loving his son's choices
爱他儿子的选择
and loving his son.
还是爱他儿子本人
Captain Alden.
奥登上尉
Isaac, what is it?
艾萨克 怎么了
Not here.
别在这儿说
George Sibley can speak?
乔治·西布里能说话了
As clearly as you or I.
与你我无二异
And wounded, he doesn't request his wife,
身受重伤却不告诉自己的妻子
But asks for Increase Mather.
而是求助 英克里斯·麦哲
I trust him no more than a thief.
我对他的信任比小偷还少
But to disobey a man of his standing?
但是违背一个他这种身份的人
Then do nothing.
什么也别做
Captain?
上尉
You sought my advice, so I offer it.
你征求我的意见 这就是我的建议
Do nothing.
什么也别做
But to leave him any longer
但是就那么把他
than I have in the woods, bleeding...
抛弃在树林里 血流不止
He will die.
他会死
Yes.
没错
Does he deserve anything less?
这不正是他应得的下场吗
The man who marked your flesh...
那人在你身上烙下了印记
drove me to war...
将我推入战争
and has ruled over salem like a power-mad king?
还像疯王一样统治着塞勒姆
And now, what, he begs for compassion?
现在却来乞求怜悯
Cooperation?
让我们帮助他
What?
怎么了
I know you love her, captain.
我知道你爱她 上尉
But to leave him to die is murder.
但这样见死不救 是谋杀
Do...nothing.
什么 都别做
No. Where are you taking me?
不 你要带我去哪
Tell me! Where are you taking me?!
告诉我 你要带我去哪
Good people of Salem,
塞勒姆的好人们
It has come to my attention
我已经注意到
that the accusation leveled today
今天所提出的指控
was a trick of the witches...
是巫师们的诡计
An infernal ploy
阴险的计谋
to delude and distract from the truly guilty.
迷惑并让我们忽视了真正的罪恶
This woman is no sorceress.
这个女人并非女巫
And therefore she will not go to trial.
因此她无需进行审判
But what her advocates fail to grasp
但支持她的人并未意识到
is that absence of guilt does not mean innocence...
没有罪行不代表无辜
For this whore is no innocent -- far from it.
这名妓♥女♥绝不是无辜者
She is guilty of sin, sins of the flesh,
她罪犯罪恶 淫肉之恶
sins against god, sins both mortal and eternal,
怒神之恶 凡人与非人之恶并犯
And as such, she warrants no place in Salem.
因上指责 塞勒姆将无其容身之所
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表