剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
"Past the lake, beside the weeping tree, I spied her."
"穿过小河 在低垂的树枝旁 我发现了她"
Past the lake, beside the weeping tree, I spied her.
"穿过小河 在低垂的树枝旁 我发现了她"
Very good. Again.
很好 再说一遍
Can we ever truly know our neighbor,
我们真的了解自己身边的人吗
trust that they are whom they seem to be,
相信他们就是看上去的那样
who they would have us believe them to be?
那些他们想让我们相信的形象
We are told that a young woman, a girl,
有人说某个年轻女子 小姑娘
really was a tool of the witches only to find that she is,
被当做巫师的工具 不料却发现她
in fact, a witch herself.
实际上就是巫师本人
And now Salem's first son stands likewise accused.
如今 塞勒姆先驱者之子也被控以同样罪名
Look around.
看看周围
Look to either side.
看看你的左右
Look to your neighbor.
看看你身旁的人
And ask yourself,
扪心自问
"Friend or sorcerer?
他们是朋友还是男巫
Wife or witch?"
是妻子还是女巫
God or devil!
是上帝还是魔鬼
Who said that? Show yourself.
谁说的 出来
It is my son.
是我儿子啊
Pay him no mind.
不用理睬他
Do not reward him with your indulgence.
别用你们的宽容放纵他
You question who the people of Salem are
你以上帝之名问着
in the name of god.
塞勒姆的民众都是谁
Yes?
然后呢
But should the people of Salem not question who you are?
但是塞勒姆的民众该不该也问问你是谁
For how else would the devil appear...
因为魔鬼也会反其道而行
but in the cloak of the lord?
以上帝之名出现
Get out.
出去
You are drunk!
你喝醉了
Your rantings only serve to embarrass yourself.
你的大喊大叫只会给自己蒙羞
Remove yourself now.
现在出去
You will not?
还不走
I will remove you myself!
我亲自送你走
Point the finger at her own father?
指认自己的父亲
She would never.
她绝不会的
Are you certain of that?
你肯定吗
Wasn't it just last night that I found her with Increase?
昨晚我才发现她和英克里斯在一起呢
She had no intention.
她没有这个企图
She was simply acting out.
就是装装样子
Salem is filled with those who act out --
塞勒姆有一堆装腔作势的人
friends who act like enemies,
朋友装成敌人
enemies who act as executioners.
敌人装成判决者
This is all new to her.
这些对她来说都太陌生
Trust that, in time, she will accept it.
放心吧 她会慢慢接受的
Yes, and if not, what then?
是啊 但要是没接受 又怎么办
Then it may be time to tell her the rest of the story.
那就是时候告诉她剩下的故事了
I'm afraid that time has already come.
恐怕现在已经是时候了
Your story is really quite fantastic.
你的故事很是引人入胜
Mary Sibley attacked by Mercy Lewis.
玛丽·西布里被梅西·路易丝攻击了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And out of loyalty to Mary,
出于对玛丽的忠诚
you followed the girl into the woods.
你追踪那个姑娘进了丛林
Loyalty to Mary?
对玛丽的忠诚
No, sir. Loyalty to you.
不是的 先生 是对您的忠诚
Me?
对我
Are you not eager to find the girl?
您不是急着想找那个姑娘吗
Did you not tell me
您不是告诉我
to keep my eyes and ears open on your behalf?
要替您眼观四路耳听八方吗
So when I learned she lurked at the wood's edge,
所以当我得知她出没在丛林边缘时
I sought her out, as I knew you would have wanted.
我就遵照您的意图去寻找她了
This is called a cilice.
这叫刺挠
I wear this to remind myself of my own failing.
我穿着它来时刻提醒自己所犯下的罪恶
Does it surprise you, Isaac,
你是否很惊讶 艾萨克
to learn that even I have sins I must atone for?
当你听到即使是我也身负罪恶
Have you ever sinned?
你犯过罪吗
Not intentionally, sir.
有也不是故意的 先生
Are you sinning now?
你现在在犯罪吗
Are you lying to me?
你是否在骗我
I speak the truth, reverend.
我说的是实话 牧师
I saw her, but could not catch her.
我看见她了 但是没法抓住她
And can you recall where it was you last laid eyes on Mercy?
你还记得最后一次看见梅西是在哪儿吗
Past the lake, beside the weeping tree, I spied her.
穿过小河 在低垂的树枝旁 我发现了她
And you could -- you could lead me there?
你能带我去那儿吗
Yes, of course, sir.
是的 当然了 先生
Well, then.
那么
prepare yourself, my boy.
收拾一下吧 小伙子
For you and I...
我们两个
are going witch hunting.
要去猎捕巫师了
Miss Hale.
霍尔小姐
Am I intruding, reverend?
是不是打扰到你了 牧师
Well, I was just about to enjoy my late-afternoon drink.
我正准备享用我的下午"茶"
Not to be confused, of course, with my early-evening drink,
可别把这跟我的晚"茶"弄混了
which I anticipate taking place shortly, as well.
不过也差不多是时候了
Perhaps?
你也来一杯吗
Oh, no, thank you. I can not stay.
不用 谢谢 我不能久留
I simply came to say... I'm sorry.
我只是来说一声 我很抱歉
For?
为了什么
Everything.
所有事
I have not treated you well...
我没有好好对待你
nor entirely fairly.
也不完全公平
So my father has earned me your pity. Is that right?
所以说我父亲的所为让你觉得我很可怜 是吗
No.
不
I simply see that we are alike.
我只是看到了我们的相似之处
Both children of complicated men.
都有一个心机深沉的父亲
Magistrate Hale, complicated?
霍尔治安官 心机深沉吗
In truth, he's always seemed a bit of a...
说实话 我总觉得他就是个
a simpleton to me.
单纯的白♥痴♥
No, I assure you.
不 我向你保证
He is as complex as any man in Salem.
他和塞勒姆中的人一样充满心机
You have made quite a study of them -- witches.
听说你对巫师颇有研究啊
For all my studies, I'm not sure I truly know a thing.
即便如此 我仍觉得自己对他们一无所知
Oh, I doubt that.
我可不这么认为
I'm sure you could tell me all about them.
你一定能告诉我许多关于他们的事情
I did not know you even believed in witches.
我还不知道你也相信巫师的存在
I've had a change of heart.
我改变了想法
And why is that?
为什么呢
Perhaps it is an interest I've lived with my entire life,
也许是我一直都对其有兴趣
but wasn't aware of until recently.
但是直到最近才发现
Well, um...
好吧
If you have a moment, please sit,
如果你有时间 就请坐吧
and I will tell you all about witches.
我会告诉你关于巫师的一切
It's here, reverend.
就是这 牧师
You're sure?
你确定吗
It was the trail I took that led me to her.
这就是那条通往她藏身之处的小路
Careful, sir.
小心点 先生
We do not know when she could strike.
我们得提防她的突然袭击
Tell me, did you really travel
告诉我 你真的独自一人
this deep into the woods alone
走进丛林深处
to find the girl?
只为了找到那个女孩吗
For you, sir.
为了你 先生
For me?
为了我
I'm touched.
我很感动
I'm also extremely skeptical.
但我却仍然无法相信你
Reverend?
牧师
What is your plan?
你到底有何意图
Plan?
意图
To lure me? To kill me?
引我来此 好对我下手吗
No. Why would I? How?
不 我为什么要这么做
Or perhaps
或者说
perhaps you did not have a choice.
或者你别无选择
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表