剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Listen to me, John Alden.
听我说 约翰·奥登
Coming home to Salem to get out of the war
离开战场回到塞勒姆
is like jumping in the ocean to get out of the rain.
就好比穿越刀山 又跳入火海
Truth hides.
真♥相♥秘而不宣
They could be anyone.
谁都可能会是他们
Oh, they who? Who's they?
拜托 他们 他们是谁
Witches!
巫师
Ain't no fairy tale.
不是神话传说
They're real.
巫师是真实存在的
All these years,
这些年来
your Mary's the only one who's ever done me a good turn.
你的玛丽是唯一向我施以援手的人
She's not my Mary now.
她不再是我的玛丽了
You left once before.
你已经离开过一次了
Look what happened.
看看都发生了些什么
Don't walk out on us again.
不要再抛下我们了
Is this really necessary?
真的有必要如此吗
A witches' familiars --
巫师的亲信
demons, usually in the form of an animal.
魔鬼 常以动物之形存在
Cat, rat, a bird, or a toad --
猫 鼠 鸟 或者蟾蜍
they perform all sorts of useful tasks
它们只要填饱肚子
as long as they're fed.
就能执行各种任务
You heard what she told us.
你也听到她说的话了
She was forced to feed their familiars.
她被迫喂养他们的亲信
She must be searched for the marks --
因此她身上一定有标志
teats where she suckled them.
那些它们用以吮吸的裂口
Please help her.
请帮帮她
"Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea!
"可是地与海的居民有祸了
"For the devil has come down unto you with great wrath
因为魔鬼知道自己的时日无多
because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
就怀着烈怒下到你们那里去了"
Revelations chapter 12:12.
《启示录》12章12节
I see the end of the world
看得出世界末日
urges you onto greater efforts.
让你更卖♥♥力了
Mm, as it must us all.
它敦促着我们每个人
Our granny used to scare us silly
我的祖母以前总喜欢
with those witch stories.
用女巫的故事吓唬我们
But she'd really terrify my brothers.
不过她真的吓到我兄弟们了
She told them witches could steal a man's --
她说女巫能偷走男人的
Would you like that, Gloriana,
你喜欢这样吗 格里安娜
without the bother of the man attached?
不必受到任何男人的束缚
Not this man.
你不同
My darling.
亲爱的
See you next time, governor.
下次见 长官
Just attending to the poor.
我只是来关照穷苦人♥民♥
No doubt -- and the poor in spirit.
毫无疑问 精神匮乏的穷♥人♥
Captain alden, right?
奥登上尉是吗
I haven't seen you since we were children.
孩提之后我就没有见过你
I expected to see you up at Harvard.
本来期待能在哈佛见到你
Surprised to hear that you'd run off to join the militia --
没想到你却加入了民兵团
like a servant.
像那些仆人一样
I would have loved to spend four years
我很乐意花上四年
counting angels on the heads of pins, but...
去数数针头上有多少天使 不过
...there was a war on.
战争当前
Pity.
真是可惜
I owe everything to my education.
学习让我受益匪浅
Taught you everything about hunting witches?
学校教你怎么追捕巫师了吗
No.
没有
But my father burnt scores back in Essex,
不过我父亲在艾塞克斯时便对此颇有研究
and I've read every book there is on the subject --
而且我读过与之相关的一切书籍
in eight languages.
八种语言的
So, you learned your hunting from books.
那你就是从书上学会怎么捉巫师了
Well, that's a bit like learning the facts of life
就像是从你未经世事的小姨那里
from your maiden aunt.
学习生活真♥相♥
But never mind.
但也无所谓了
You're here now,
你刚好在这
and you're the expert on witches,
又是巫师专家
So let me ask you.
让我问问你
What do these awful witches want, huh?
那些可怕的巫师想要什么
The same thing we all want...
与我们渴望的一样
...a country of their own.
一个属于自己的国家
And here I've been wasting my time fighting mere Indians.
我却在这浪费时间攻打区区印第安人
Good night, Harvard.
晚安 高材生
Time for your feeding.
喂食时间到了
Yes.
很好
Yes.
很好
Someone, help me!
来人啊 帮帮我
Help me.
救命
Yes.
很好
No.
不要
Help me! Help!
救我 救我
Help!
救命
George, don't fight it.
乔治 别挣扎
You know it only hurts more.
那只会让你更痛苦
You took away everything I had, George Sibley...
你夺走了我的一切 乔治·西布里
everything I loved.
我深爱的一切
Can you imagine how good it feels
你知道这种感觉多美妙吗
to take everything you have,
夺走你的所有
destroy all you've built,
摧毁你建立的一切
and devour your very soul?
并亲手毁灭你的灵魂
All done.
好了
I would like to make a toast to our hostess,
我想敬我们的女主人
Mary sibley,
玛丽·西布里
who has shown us that true piety and true beauty
她向我们展示了真正的虔诚和美丽
amount to the same worship.
同样值得赞颂
Indeed.
没错
Beauty is the last miracle allowed in an ugly...
美丽是丑陋堕落的世界上
fallen world.
最后一个奇迹
Magistrate Hale and I are concerned
霍尔法官和我
about our daughter's inner beauty, Reverend Mather.
为我们女儿的内在美而担忧 麦哲牧师
Perhaps you could suggest a tutor for her,
或许你可以为她推荐一个导师
a Harvard man -- like yourself?
一个哈佛毕业生 向您本人这样的
I believe there is only so much you can learn from books.
我觉得书上能学到的东西有限
Experience is our true teacher.
经验才是真正的老师
Don't you agree, captain Alden?
你同意吗 奥登上尉
Well, that depends on the experience.
这取决于那些经验是什么了
Yours must have been fascinating -- with the indians.
你的经验一定非常吸引人 那些印第安人
They're so mysterious,
他们如此神秘
So...natural.
如此接近自然
Natural?
自然
"Unnatural," I'd say.
要我说是反常
Soulless savages.
没有灵魂的野蛮人
I assure you, ma'am, the indians do have souls,
相信我 夫人 印第安人有灵魂
if any of us do.
如果我们有的话
"If"?
"如果"
And what about witches?
那巫师呢
Do they have souls, too?
他们也有灵魂吗
They do.
他们有
But they have deeded them to the devil himself
但他们将自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给了魔鬼
in exchange for powers and all that they desire.
以换取权力和他们渴望的一切事物
A contract? Indeed.
魔鬼协议吗 没错
Ironic.
真是讽刺
As I believe, by law,
我相信在法律中
a woman's not allowed to enter a contract
女性只有通过丈夫
but through the agency of their husband.
才能与别人签订合同
Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Not all witches are women.
并不是所有的巫师都是女巫
And what do you think, captain Alden?
你认为呢 奥登上尉
I don't know.
我不知道
I think some things just beggar belief,
我认为有些事情还是得眼见为实
like an honest frenchman or a faithful woman,
就像是诚实的法国人 或是忠诚的女人
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表