The lightsaber was intercepted before it hit the core!
好,太好了
Alright, here we go!
你应该无法把它送上来吧?
I don't suppose you could send it up here.
到底是谁拦截的?
Who intercepted it anyway?
那就是坏消息了
That's the bad news.
的确是坏消息
That is bad news.
总统先生,你掉了什么吗?
Hey, Mister P. Drop something?
莫蒂,看来你跟瑞克和好了,真好
Morty. I see you and Rick patched things up, that's nice.
不,真正的瑞克和我的关系糟透了
No, the real Rick and I have never been worse
这都多亏你为了拿到光剑 在我们之间挑拨离间
thanks to that wedge you drove between us just to get that lightsaber!
对,看来你把它拿回来了
Yeah, well, looks like you got it back.
你的旅程完成了
Your journey is complete.
-你这个书呆子 -你才是书呆子
As a nerd! -You're the nerd!
你不能说完那一堆 关于《星球大战》的鬼话
You can't say all that crazy shit about Star Wars
然后还装酷
and then act like you're cool!
真的吗?不酷的人会有这个吗?
Oh really, would a person who wasn't cool have one of these?
应该不会
I think so?
门慢慢关上了,快滑进去
Slowly closing door, slide!
不,我办不到
Oh no I'm not gonna make it.
可惜我苦闷的人生又要结束了
What a shame to be put out of my misery again.
天啊
Aw man.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
这一直是白宫的一部分吗?
Was this always part of the White House?
卡特亲手建造的
Carter built it with his own two hands.
里根试图摧毁它
Reagan tried to destroy it.
小布♥什♥在酒馆加装啤酒桶
George W added kegs to the cantina.
但只有我看到它真正的价值
But only I saw its true value.
总统先生
Mister President.
你得回地球告诉大家真♥相♥
You need to come home and tell the people the truth.
我才不要
The fuck I do.
机器人,快去抢光剑
Droids, get that saber!
等它一下
Give it a minute.
通常第四次就会成功了
Usually comes out on the fourth try.
太好了,开始了
Alright, here we go.
看看它们的光剑手
Look at ‘em. lightsaber hands!
很酷吧?
Tell me that's not cool!
不酷,我一直想拿光剑打架 但不是这样
It's not! I always wanted to fight with a lightsaber, but not like this.
你毁了它
You ruined it!
是迪士尼毁了它
Disney ruined it!
你以为我想要30部 用劣质电脑动画做的影集吗?
You think I want thirty low-rent tv series with bad CGI?
全都是在大绿幕前拍摄的
They film everything on that one big green screen!
说得好像你有更好的点子似的
Like you've got better ideas.
我有一百万个点子
I've got a million!
其中一个就是眼睛是光剑的机器人
Here's one: a robot with lightsabers for eyes!
可恶,它看不见
Goddamnit, he can't see!
不然这会是个好点子
It was a good idea otherwise.
承认吧,你吓到了
I... admit it, you were intimidated!
好了,莫蒂…
Now, Morty...
拜托,放下光剑加特林机关枪
C'mon, put down the lightsaber gatling gun.
我们玩得很开心,对吧?
We had our fun, right?
《星球大战》的规则说你必须原谅我
Star Wars rules say you have to forgive me.
我受够那个了,我也受够你了
I'm done with that and I'm done with you!
莫蒂,住手
Morty, no!
瑞克机器人
Rickbot!
他为我牺牲了性命
He sacrificed his life for me!
别太感动,他很想寻死
Yeah don't be too touched, he's actively trying to die.
没关系,不会痛
It's okay, it doesn't hurt.
天啊,它们滑落了,莫蒂
Oh god, they're sliding, Morty!
它们滑落了…
They're sliding! They're sliding!
The First Noel the Angels did say.
完美地垂直
Perfectly fucking vertical.
救救你自己,莫蒂 瑞克可以造出另一个我
Save yourself, Morty! Rick can build another me.
如果我是机器人的话,但我不是
If I was a robot, which I'm not.
我不想要另一个你
I don't want another you.
不
No!
瑞克?你来帮忙了
Rick? You came to help!
你最好去照顾你的小烤面包机
Better tend to your lil toaster.
我咳出油了,莫蒂
I'm coughing up oil, Morty.
瑞克机器人,我不该把你推开的
Oh Rickbot, I never should've pushed you away.
你太棒了
You were, you were so great.
我当然很棒,我是瑞克
Of course I'm great, I'm Rick.
瑞克创造我是为了让你开心,莫蒂
Rick literally built me to make you happy, Morty.
严格来说 我做的一切都是瑞克曾做过的事
Anything I do is technically something Rick did.
但或许他可以自己多做一点
But maybe he can do a little more himself.
天啊,你要多久才会死?
God, how long do you take to die?
再见,莫蒂
Goodbye Morty.
天啊
Jesus,
瑞克
Rick.
我想现在不是要求你 盖新白宫的好时机吧?
I guess this is a bad time to ask for a new White House?
莫蒂,可以帮我叫优步吗?
Morty, would you mind calling me an Uber?
好吧,那么…
Right, well…
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我还是去跟家人一起 看一个男的喊一堆街名吧
I guess I'll go watch a guy scream about streets with the family.
还有,你需要去洗个澡
Also, you need to shower.
嘿
Hey.
也许机器人说得对
Maybe the robot's right,
我应该让你加入我的行列
I should have included you in my shit.
如果你想要的话,你可以帮我
You can help me if you want.
瑞克主星可能会出现在这些地方吗?
Wow, are those all the places Rick Prime could be?
如果是就好了,莫蒂
I wish, Morty.
这些地方都有他
It's all the places he is.
-老天 -欢迎来到我的黑暗世界
Ah geez. -Welcome to my darkness.
我这辈子都在追捕他,莫蒂
I spent my life hunting this guy, Morty!
这是我最接近抓到瑞克主星的一次
This is the closest I've ever been to catching “Rick Prime”,
这根本不可能
it's impossible!
他是个十分狡猾的混♥蛋♥
He's an incredibly crafty piece of shit.
追捕他毁了我的人生,莫蒂
Hunting him destroyed me, Morty!
但现在我们要一起追捕他
But now we're gonna do it together!
你和我
You and me!
这将完全占据你的生活,莫蒂
It's gonna take over your life, Morty!
《瑞克和莫蒂》第七季
Rick and Morty Season 7,
追捕我的宿敌
hunting my nemesis!
或许我们能一边保持着健康
Maybe trying to stay healthy while doing it!
还有杂耍盘子,但不是每一集,莫蒂
Juggling plates! And not every episode, Morty!
可能都是背景故事
It could be all happening in the background!
谁知道?没有人知道
Who knows? You know, no one will!
除了我们
Except us!
这是我经历过最痛苦的事
It's the most painful shit I've ever had to deal with
我还把你拖下水
and I'm fucking bringing you into it.
这是你自找的,莫蒂
Because you asked for it, Morty!
你和我,莫蒂
You and me, Morty!
真精彩的一季,对吧?
Ooo-wee! What a season, huh?
瑞克主星、心理治疗
Rick Prime! Therapy!
还有我们跟罗伊做的事,记得吗?
And that thing we did with Roy, remember that?
抱歉,我最近不在
Sorry I wasn't around,
我忙着重新锻炼我的小屁♥股♥
been busy getting my little poopybutt in shape.
我一直在健身
Been tonin and bonin!
你们可能觉得我在弥补空虚 因为艾咪跟小便便洞跑了
You- you might think I'm over compensating for the emptiness after Amy left with Poopy Jr,
但我的教练卡尔说 忘掉一个女生最好的方法
but my trainer Carl says the best way to get over a girl
就是举重三百磅
is to get under a three hundred pound squat.
没错
Damn right.
真是好东西
Ooooo-wee, that's the good stuff!
我的糖啊…很糟吗?
Ah sugar, ah sugar, ah sugar, is it bad?
好像很糟,对吧?
Oh! It seems really bad, isn't it?
快打给艾咪,告诉她我需要她
Someone call Amy, tell her I need her,
告诉她我爱她
tell her I love her!
别用我的手♥机♥,她拉黑我了
Not my phone, she blocked me,
用你的手♥机♥
use yours.
我支离破碎了
Ooo-weee... I am broken.
本季终
谢谢观赏
(纪念麦克孟德尔)
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表