你预测到了这点
I guess you predicted you might.
这就是被纠缠的好处,对吧?
That's where haunting comes in handy, huh?
你说的很有道理,宝贝
Very good point, sugar.
瑞克?
Rick?
有人在吗?原始家庭?
Hello? Original family?
上次的事真抱歉
Sorry about last time.
瑞克被关在太空监狱,我们没办法‥
Rick, he was in space prison, we couldn't just...
有人吗?
Hello?
天啊
Oh, jeez.
该死
Ah, fuck!
真是的,莫迪,现在已经没有医生了
Dammit, Morty, there's no doctors anymore.
爸?
Dad?
我难得来一趟,根本就没什么
Figures it's underwhelming the one time I visit.
对,抱歉,这里通常会有牛仔瑞克和莫迪之类的
Yeah, sorry. Usually, there's cowboy Rick and Mortys and stuff.
他们好像需要一些维修工人瑞克和莫迪,对吧?
Oh, looks like they could use a couple repairman Rick and Mortys, right?
真棒,是一群小清道夫
Oh, tight, little scavenger dudes!
他们如果对我们开枪,我就能‥
If they shoot at us, I'm allowed to...
就能这样,太好了
do this. Shit, yeah.
太空妈,快加入
Space Mom, get in on this!
真酷,妈
Cool Mom!
我们走吧,我时间不多
Let's keep it moving, I don't have all day.
我来
I got it!
我来
I got it...
抱歉
Sorry...
抱歉,我来,抱歉
I got it. Sorry!
我本来能搞定的
I was gonna do it.
地球人真逊,对吧?
Terrestrials, am I right?
你不在的时候,我也有继续搜索
I kept up the search in your absence.
你想要新的可能位置清单吗?
You want a new list of potential locations?
你永远都在隔壁房♥间,对吧?
You're always just one room away, huh?
对,因为你认为你如果能看到或摸到我
Yeah, remember? You thought if you could see or touch me
就有可能会让你得到安慰
it might give you a level of com-com-comfort.
对,那可不行
Right. Can't have that.
快啊,桑美
Come on, Summer.
桑美是谁?我该吃醋吗?
Who's Summer? Should I be jealous?
希望桑美知道你爱的人会有什么下场
I hope Summer knows what happens to the people you love!
嘿,瑞克
Hey, Rick!
嘿,戈曼巴♥赫♥梅裘瑞安先生
Hey, Mr. Goldmanbachmajorian.
你还活着啊?你好吗?
Still alive, huh? What's up?
我想知道你能不能帮我
I was wondering if you could help me
看一下我今天早上发现的字条?
make sense of a note I found this morning?
是某个自称是我的人写的
It's written by someone claiming to be me.
他说我的意识被囚禁在时间回圈里
They say my mind is held captive in a time loop
被一位强大智者的痛苦
trapped in the day of a traumatic event
困在发生了创伤事件的那天
by the agony of a formidable intelligence.
但是抓我的人忘了考虑到衰老
But, also, that my captor forgot about aging.
我的身体渴望死亡
That my body spoils and yearns for death
但我的灵魂却被困在这里
while my soul remains stuck in place
就像琥珀里的苍蝇一样
caught like a fly in amber.
对,我之前酗酒很严重
Right. I used to "drink" drink.
-我不太清楚,兄弟 -没关系
No clue, pal. - That's okay.
我还在垃圾桶里发现了类似的字条
I found other notes in the trash just like it.
可怜的怪人,我可怜他
Poor weirdo. I pity them.
希望那个人能放下,往前看
Wish they could let go and move on.
-听起来很健康 -那当然
Sounds healthy. - Sure would be!
甜美的死亡
Sweet death.
那有象征意义吗?你要放下了吗?
Was that symbolic? Are you letting go?
我能理解,宝贝,我原谅你
I understand, baby. I forgive you...
你没资格说这种话,你不是她
You don't get to say that! You're not her.
你是我做出来折磨自己的东西
You're a thing I built to torture myself.
这整个时空都受了诅咒
This whole fucking timeline is cursed.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
因为你想放下
Because you want to move on.
因为我不想放下
Because I don't!
但我必须放下
And I have to.
我是不小心回来的
I came back on accident.
我要找的人根本就找不到,戴安
Guy I'm looking for, he's... he's not findable, Diane.
我现在跟某个版本的贝丝住在一起
I live with a version of Beth now.
听起来真棒
Sounds like a version of nice.
我们有孙辈,桑美就是我们的孙女
We have grandkids. That's who Summer is.
她会带我离开这里
She's gonna get me out of here.
-她有些地方很像你 -真的吗?
She reminds me of you. - Oh, really?
她也死了吗?
Is she dead too?
再见,戴安
Bye, Diane.
你该不会真的不设定坐标
You're not honestly gonna fly into that rift
就要飞到那个裂痕里吧?
without coordinates, are you?
不要放弃我们,瑞克
Don't give up on us, Rick!
这不是我立的规定,我就是得纠缠你
I don't make the rules! Haunters gonna haunt!
宝贝,你要自杀吗?
Baby? Are you killing yourself?
我比较像是要拥抱冒生命危险的双赢局面
I'm more embracing the "win-win" of risking my life.
妈和桑美呢?
Where's Mom and Summer?
她们死了,抱歉,莫迪
Oh, they're gone. Sorry, Morty.
她们真的死了吗?
"Gone" gone?
我们结冰了很久
We spent a long time in that ice.
有个温和的突变体把我们舔了出来,但是贝丝生病了
A gentle mutant licked us out
桑美退冰时出了问题
but Beth got sick and Summer didn't thaw right.
因为没人能责怪了,我只好面对自己
With no one left to blame, I finally had to deal with myself.
在书局里埋葬我的悲伤
Buried my grief at Barnes and Noble.
《四项约定》,《一辈子做女孩》
Four Agreements, Eat Pray Love
法兰克米勒的《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士归来》
Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns.
学习接受事物的现况
Learned to accept things for what they are.
有些突变体的大脑还是完好的
In a few of these, the whole brain is still intact.
不知道是不是有人还在里面
Makes you wonder if some people were still in there
被困在恐惧之中
just trapped in the horror.
但这是很棒的蛋白质来源
Anyway, it's awesome protein.
我很遗憾,爸,但是‥
I'm so sorry, Dad.
我真正的原始爸爸撑过了世界末日
But my real, original Dad beat the apocalypse.
看来我们都低估你了
I guess we all underestimated you.
嘿,我们之前会全家人一起玩的那款游戏叫什么?
Hey, what's that game we always used to try to play as a family?
-我们从来没玩完过 -《下拍》
The one we never finished... - Downbeat.
对,我们来玩《下拍》吧,我一定能找到
Yes! Let's play Downbeat. I bet I can find it!
-我们可以把游戏玩完 -好,去吧
We can finish now. - Yeah, you should totally do that.
太棒了,我找到了
Hey, yeah, cool, I got it!
我们可以玩《下拍》
We'll play Downbeat and we'll...
今晚就在这里扎营,之后再重建我们家
we'll camp here tonight and then rebuild the house.
我们有食物和淡水
You know, we got food, fresh water
还有家人
and we've got family...
搞什么?
The fuck?
"莫迪,我事先写下了这张字条"
Morty, I wrote this note in advance
"你或许会很好奇我为什么急着走"
in case you're wondering how I left so fast.
"我打算等你不注意的时候"
My plan is to wait for you to turn your back
"就偷你的东西并逃走"
then I'm going to grab all your shit and split.
"根据你离开的时间长度"
Depending on how long you were out of the room
"你可能会认为我还没走远"
you'll probably be thinking I can't be that far away
"并且想要跟‥"
and you'll want to foll...
"莫迪,我快速写了这张字条 因为我得设下陷阱"
Morty, wrote this fast 'cause I had to set trap.
"我还以为你的东西会更酷一点,请看另一张字条,再见"
Thought you'd have cooler shit, see other note, bye.
王八‥
Motherf...
喂,慢一点
Slow down...
这样不行
Not cool!
-你搞什么,爸? -我不是针对你
What the hell, Dad? - Don't take it personal, Morty.
这是《四项约定》里的其中一项
That's one of the Four Agreements.
我不记得其他三项了
I don't remember the other three
但我知道高登局长接受了蝙蝠侠离开
but I know Commissioner Gordon was cool with Batman moving on.
蝙蝠侠不会抛弃别人
Batman doesn't abandon people!
但你抛弃了我们
You abandoned us.
你没说错,但是我这么做
I deserve that. But, you know, it...
让你变得更强大了
it improved you.
我现在对你来说够酷了吗?
Oh, am I cool enough for you now?
还真容易,我只不过失去了一切而已
Well, that was easy. It only cost me fucking everything.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表