I am a friend of your son-in-law.
跟我来
Come with me.
怎么回事?
How?
快点
Hurry.
代理无人机马上要重新上线了
We don't have long before the proxy drones go back online.
太谢谢你了 深夜杰瑞
Oh, thank you, Night Jerry.
只要能帮到白昼杰瑞的家人就好
Anything to help Day Jerry's family.
他真的是个很特-
He's a very special per--
搞什么啊?
Why?
太好了 你把我们的杰瑞弄回来啦
Nice. You got our Jerry back.
呃 你爱怎么想怎么想
Uh, yeah. Totally why I did that.
大家快进瑞克的飞船!
Everybody in Rick's car!
别别别别 莫蒂停下!
No, no, no, no, Morty! Wait!
桑切斯 你飞船出问题了吗?
Having a bit a trouble with your car, Sanchez?
基恩 死一边去!
Not now, Gene!
停下!
Halt!
白昼人格不准走出家门!
Daymanoids are restricted from the outside world!
停下!停下!
Halt! Halt!
给老娘抓紧嘞
Hold on to your tits.
我往哪里开啊?
Where am I going?
去机场!
To the airport!
我们得在睡着之前离梦游模拟器越远越好
We have to get as far away as possible from the Somnambulator before we fall asleep.
夏茉呢?
W-What about Summer?
我们不能这么丢下她啊!
W-We can't leave her behind!
她已经不是你姐姐了 莫蒂 你就当她死了
She's not your sister anymore, Morty. Consider her dead.
夏茉 吃屎吧你!
Eat shit, Summer!
闺女 你得把这些机器人甩掉
Sweetie, you got to shake those robots.
好像已经甩掉了!
I think we lost them!
我♥操♥!
Son of a bitch!
操 莫蒂睡着了!
Damn it, we lost Morty!
贝丝你小心点啊!
Beth! Watch out!
你是逃不出-
You cannot esca--
卖♥♥空
纸盒子
蛤?
Huh?
不停下我就把你们全枪杀了!
Stop or I'll shoot everyone!
你来开车
Take the wheel.
遵命
As you wish.
小兔崽子把老娘放开!
Let go of me, you little shit!
你方向开反了!
No! You're going the wrong way!
闭嘴 你个"白"痴!
Silence, day breather!
莫蒂 我被勒得喘不过气了
Aah! Morty, you're choking me.
我知道!
I know!
爸你搞什么啊?
What the heck, Dad?
帮我让你妈停下!
Help me stop your mom!
看着点 你个老逼
Look out, you useless old man.
什么- 什么鬼啊?
What the -- What the hell?
枪给我你来开车 傻帽
Give me that gun and take the wheel, stupid.
我去 对不起行了吧!
Jesus! Sorry!
深夜一家人想把我们带回家!
The night family's trying to make us go back home!
快掉头!
You got to turn around!
基恩呀 我这是何必呢?
Why even bother, Gene?
太好了 妈 重回正轨
Good job, Mom. Back on course.
差点就失败了
Almost didn't make it.
白昼人格 快睡过去
Hit the sheets, daymanoids.
深夜人格!
Night person!
我是你们这边的!
Hey! I'm on your side!
我是你们这边的!
I'm on your side!
对哦 抱歉了
Oh, that's right. Sorry.
对不起了 今天太难了
Sorry. Rough day.
白昼人格们
Daymanoids.
快跳过来
Come on. Jump.
为什么啊?我这车开得不挺好的吗?
Why? I'm already in a perfectly functional car.
呃 因为我们是一家人?
Uh...family?
哎呀呀!
Aww!
大家都醒着吗?
Everybody awake?
都醒着呢!
We are now!
搞什么啊?
Hey, what the hay?
下个出口:机场
看来胜券在握了 孩子们
Looks like we're gonna make it, kids.
晚安了 奴隶们
Nighty-night, slaves.
操!
Fuck!
接招!
Take that!
接招吧!
Take that!
按住他 -不要!
Hold him down. -No!
住手!
Stop!
瑞克 我们是同一个人的两个人格
Rick, we're all the same people.
咱们停手 然后好好谈判肯定没问题
There must some agreement we can reach to stop this god-awful conflict!
是吗?什么可谈的?
Oh? Like what?
如果白昼人格愿意冲盘子 我就愿意停手
I would consider a truce if the daymanoids would rinse their dishes.
我同意 -是的 冲盘子!
Fine by me. -Yes. Rinse!
感觉没问题
That seems fair.
如果你们愿意冲盘子 我们就愿意收手
We can end all of this right now if you agree to rinse your dishes.
你觉得呢 瑞克?
What do you say, Rick?
咱们回家好吗 外公?
Let's go home. Right, Grandpa?
好的 夏茉
Great idea, Summer.
您必须付清费用和逾期费
So...until you pay that fee, plus the multiple overdue charges,
账户才会解冻
your account will remain frozen.
这个一般情况下是白昼压♥迫♥者们的事情
Normally, this would have been dealt with by our daymanoid oppressors,
但我们最近挣脱了夜晚的枷锁
but we recently freed ourselves from the shackles of the night.
亲 我今天还有30个电♥话♥要打
Honey, I got 30 more calls to make today.
银行把车给没收了
The bank repossessed the car.
我去
Aw, man.
我不小心登出了推特
I got logged out of my Twitter account
还不记得密♥码♥
and don't know my password
操
Shit.
我们把白昼人格的钱都用来度假
We spent all the day people's money on vacations,
看音乐会
renting concert halls,
订阅夜间流媒体服务了
and night-centric streaming subscriptions.
我们一贫如洗了
We're broke.
看来想掌控白昼比我想的要难好多
I guess there's a lot more work to seizing the day than I thought.
我有个设备可以解决我们的难题
I have a device that will solve all of our problems.
喔 我们是睡了多久啊?
Whoa. How long have we been asleep?
应该没多久吧
Ah, can't be that long.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
不会吧!
No!
巧克力塔克冰淇淋已经被下架了!
They killed the Choco Taco!
你看懂了吗?
Did you get any of that?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表