买♥♥下了你们公♥司♥的所有产品
and purchase everything your company offers.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你正式成为了地球上最成功的女商人
You're officially the most successful businesswoman on Earth.
你的签文实现了
Fortune fulfilled.
我现在要从你的银行账户
And now I'm emptying your bank accounts
把钱还给高盛
and giving the money back to Goldman Sachs,
因为我位在分类表的正中♥央♥
because I sit dead-center on the alignment chart.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
达成梦想的感觉如何?
How does it feel to achieve your dreams?
很空虚吧?
Empty, right?
就像迪卡普里奥赢得奥斯卡时一样
Like when DiCaprio won the Oscar.
从他的表情就看得出来
You could see it in his face.
我还有一个梦想
I still have one more dream --
就是看到你死 瑞克桑切斯
watching you die, Rick Sanchez!
你知道我的名字
Ha! You knew my name!
它自♥由♥了 快跑
She's free! Run!
快跑 我的美人
Run, my beauty!
我的老天爷
Well, butterfly on a corncob.
看来我好像把野生动物浪漫化了
I see that I've romanticized a wild animal
就像玛格丽特豪
the same way Margaret Howe did when she jerked off
在1960年代帮那只海豚手♥淫♥一样
that dolphin in the 19-and-60s.
我跟她都侵犯了被囚禁的生物
Both she and I assaulted a captive creature
却期望对方有同样的回应
and expected it to be reciprocal.
好吧 我的死期到了
Welp, joopityboot.Time to die.
跟我走吧 女王
Follow me, my queen!
坏人全都死了 我们快成功了 杰瑞
That's all the bad guys down. We almost got this, Jer.
不
No!
黏在墙上先生 看来我们都错了
Oh, sticks-to-walls guy,I-I-I guess we were both wrong.
天啊
Oh, God.
瑞克 拜托
Rick! Please!
杰瑞 我抓住那只生物了
Jerry, I've got the creature.
我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
该死
God damn it!
杰瑞不会跟妈妈上♥床♥
天啊
Oh, God!
该死
God damn it.
该死 只差一点
Holy shit, that was close.
差一点就怎样?
Close to what?
除了你儿子以外的其他人
Close to everyone but your son
差点就能永远随心所欲了
getting anything they want forever.
你救了我
You saved me.
我会一直提醒你这件事
I will never stop holding this over you,
虽然我也得不到什么
as if that buys me anything.
你该找裤子穿上 儿子
We should get you some clothes, son.
我感觉到了省下的钱
I can just feel the savings.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait, uh...
这是在我们刚去的鬼地方拿到的
Got this at the crazy place we just were.
看来好像有人
It may look like someone stuck
及时塞了一张手写签条进去
a hand-written fortune in there last second,
但我很确定本来就是这个样子
but I'm pretty sure that's just the way it came.
而且这签文没有任何意义
Besides, these don't mean anything.
杰瑞 你的心意我心领了
Jerry, while I appreciate the sentiment,
但你浪费了最后一个真正的签文
this is a huge waste of the last real fortune.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just --
没关系
It's cool, it's cool.
- 谢了 朋友 -"朋友?"
Thanks, friend. Friend?!
- 你说了"朋友"吗?- 怎么了?我做了什么?
Did you just say friend? What? W-W-What did I do?
你这个大笨蛋 我不是你朋友
You fucking idiot! I'm not your friend!
你为什么觉得我是你朋友?
Why did you think I was your friend?
看好了 你这废物
Look at this you piece of shit.
对... 所以...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, so?
我本来有不死之身
I was immortal!
刚刚那整场战斗我都有不死之身
I was immortal for that whole fight.
我只要永远别交新朋友就好
All I had to do was never make a new friend.
真是够了 杰瑞
Jesus fucking Christ, Jerry.
对不起 我们不是朋友
I'm sorry! We're not friends!
太迟了 笨蛋
Yeah, too late, bonehead.
签文又不是写"新的永久朋友"
It doesn't say "new permanent friend."
所有友谊都会结束
All friendships end,
尤其是新的友谊
especially new ones.
或许这个命运还在我们的掌握之中
Well, maybe that's a fate the two of us still control.
很抱歉赏了你巴掌
I'm -- I'm sorry I did that.
没关系
It's fine.
动物园、动物、气球、护城河、笼子
The zoo. Animals. Balloons. Moats. Cages.
全家人都能玩得开心
A fun time for the whole family.
但你不在乎 你是斑马
But you don't care about that. You're a zebra.
你是来享受特殊的用餐体验
You're here for the unparalleled dining experience
享用亲手喂食的斑马食物 真美味
of hand-fed zebra food. Delicious.
嘿 等等 别吃... 那是要给斑马吃的
He-- Hey, wait. Don't eat --Th-- That's for the zebras.
你会生病 你在干吗?
It's making you sick! What are you doing?
天啊 他们怎么把所有斑马食物
Jesus, why have they left all the zebra-feeding
都留给来动物园的游客?
to the people who come to the zoo?
那是斑马唯一的食物来源吗?
Is that the only way the zebras can get food?
它们都饿坏了 到底是怎么回事?
They're so hungry. What the fuck is happening?
没有斑马食物了 好吗?
We're out of zebra food. Okay?
没有食物了 别来动物园
There's no food left. Don't come to the zoo.
这广♥告♥是要播给斑马看的
This was supposed to be a commercial for zebras,
专门给斑马看的
targeted to zebras.
虽然这个前提有点奇怪 但这‥
The premise itself was questionable, but this --
这简直是恶梦一场
this is a nightmare!
别去动物园 远离动物园
Don't go to the zoo. Stay away from the zoo.
天啊 你干嘛跑进录音室?
Oh, God, what are you doing in the booth?
出去 你疯‥
Get out! Get out, you're mad with --
礼品店 中♥央♥市动物园
吃吧
Eat it.
吃斑马食物
Eat zebra food.
好吧 看来我不能怪爸
Okay, um. I guess I can't blame Dad for being confused
搞不清楚斑马食物的用途
about what to do with the zebra food.
而且我不懂他们干嘛 一直循环播放这段广♥告♥?
Also, I have no idea why they're running this ad,like, on a loop?
里面有杀人场面
There were murders in it,
而且还刻意叫我们做 这广♥告♥不希望我们做的事
and it was specifically telling you to do the thing it didn't want you to do
直到最后才逆转
until the very end, when it reversed.
为什么礼品店里 会卖♥♥斑马食物?除非‥
Why would they sell the zebra food in the gift shop,unless --
斑马♥会♥进来购物吗?
I mean, do the zebras shop in here?
被关在动物园里的是我们吗?
Are we the ones in the zoo?
这就是大逆转吗?
Oh, is that the twist?
好吧 这是人类园 我懂了
Okay, we're -- it's a human zoo. Got it.
待续
谢谢观赏
"纪念麦克孟德尔"
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表