你搞什么鬼啊?
What are you doing?
爸?
Dad?
爸?
Dad?
喂?
Hello?
你发什么癫啊?
What is wrong with you?
怎么了?
Really?
呃 行吧
Oh. Okay.
早上好呀 傻-
Morning, ass-
逼们
holes.
这啥?松饼?
What's this? Pancakes?
吃定了
Sold.
你昨天晚上怎么回事啊?
What was up with you last night?
我跟你说话 你却一副看不到我的样子
I was totally talking to you and you acted like I wasn't there.
有吗?
I did?
噢噢噢 那个人不是我
Oh, yeah. No, that wasn't me.
是我的深夜人格
Technically. That was my night person.
我让他在我睡着之后做卷腹
Been having him do crunches while I sleep.
你们看
Check it.
我去 和搓衣板有的一拼
Damn, check out that washboard, yo!
你轻点啊
Hey, too hard.
"深夜人格"什么鬼?
What the hell is a "night person?"
我上周去古比朱星系的时候
I nabbed this Somnambulator while passing through the
顺手搞了个梦游模拟器
Goobie-Joob System last week.
钱真的花得值
Best investment I've ever made.
我睡觉之前把要做的事输进去
Before I got to bed, I type a list of shit I wanna get done.
梦游模拟器在我熟睡的时候
Then, the Somnambulator programs my unconscious body,
让深夜人格操纵我的身体完成任务
or "night person," to do it while I sleep.
所以我最近工作效率超高
I'm getting so much done.
我的深夜人格能给我整一套你这样的腹肌吗?
Can my night person get me an ab stack like yours, Rick?
我想让我的深夜人格学西班牙语
I'm gonna have my night person learn me Spanish
下周考试就保过了
so I can pass my test next week!
只有我能拥有深夜人格
Hey, hey, hey. No one gets a night person but me.
这么先进的技术不适合你们这些凡夫俗子
This tech is way too advanced for you zeebs.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
有话就说
No, go on.
说啊
Say it.
说什么啊?搞不懂你
Say what? I don't know what you're talking about.
行行行
Okay, fine. Fuck it.
你们想要我就给你们行了吧?
Everybody gets a night person. Whatever.
手指伸出来 让它采血样
Stick out your fingers, it needs a blood sample.
血?换成贝丝的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码行吗?
Blood? Can't I just give it Beth's credit card number?
你当你点外卖♥♥呢 杰瑞
This isn't Postmates, Jerry.
梦游模拟器需要DNA样本才能给潜意识下命令
The Somnambulator needs your DNA profile to send commands to your subconscious.
只要能拥有腹肌 把我的血抽干都行
It can poke all the fingers I got if I get abs like Rick!
我终于能学吹小号♥了
Well, looks like I'm learning the trumpet.
行吧 我要是晕倒的话记得接住我
Okay. Remember, somebody has to catch me if I faint.
耶 深夜一家人
Yay! Night family.
"深夜时分 你独自一人,
惊魂甫定 已大汗涔涔。
深夜时分 你独守空床,
大梦方醒 如当头一棒。
噩梦初醒
你胆战心惊…"
TS 艾略特
啊啊啊
啊啊啊aaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
啊啊啊aaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa
啊啊啊aaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa
数羊羊
数羊羊
数羊羊
数羊羊
【西班牙语】喂 妈 你还好吧?
Hola, mamá. ¿Como lo llevas?
我家的优等生怎样呀?
How's my honor student doing?
【西班牙语】特别好
Muy bien.
学校里的男孩女孩们都觉得我应该竞选班长
All the niños and niñas at school think I should run for class presidenta.
给你们二位开开眼
'Sup, ladies. Want to see somethin'?
夏茉 把保龄球往我腹肌上丢
Summer, you want to drop this bowling ball on my abs?
好啊 谁会不愿意呢
Hell, yeah. I'm only human.
看好嘞
Watch this.
女儿 外孙女好呀
'Sup, ladies.
莫蒂你准备好了吗 直播马上开始了
You ready, Morty? The stream's about to go live.
你们俩准备干什么啊?
Where are you two going?
莫蒂和我开了一档播客 叫"腹汤蹈火 肌情四射"
Morty and I started a podcast we call "FAB-solutely AB-ulous."
每期一小时 肌动你的心
It's- It's an ab-centric hour of fun.
下周准备请南希·佩洛西
Hoping to get Nancy Pelosi on the show next week.
然后用她来砸我们的腹肌
Want to drop her on our abs!
耶!
Yeah!
猜猜谁交了新笔友呀!
Guess who has a new pen pal!
没人猜?
No takers?
正是在下!
It's me!
笔友?
Pen pal?
深夜杰瑞和我开始通书信了
Night Jerry and I write letters to each other.
超好玩的
It's super fun.
"我也喜欢多莉·艾莫丝"
"I also like Tori Amos."
美国歌♥手
"希望你喜欢我们的新睡衣"
"Hope you like our new pajamas."
"太阳长什么样?"
"What is the sun?"
杰瑞 深夜人格不是你这么用的啊
Jerry, this isn't how you're supposed to use a night person.
为什么你俩这么爱打击人啊?
You two are being a couple of Debbie Down-theres.
我这就写信告诉深夜杰瑞
Wait until Night Jerry reads about this.
谁想吃蛋糕呀?
Who wants cake?
腹肌就是屌♥ 超级屌♥
Abs are cool. Way cool.
上面屌♥ 下面也差不了
But as above, so below
听懂了吧 瑞克?
Know what I'm sayin', Rick?
莫蒂 你说的是我们身上的平角内♥裤♥吧?
Morty, you must be referring to these excellent boxer shorts
来自龙虾内♥裤♥的赞助
we got from the good folks at Boxer Lobster.
龙虾牌内♥裤♥ 纵享屌♥上丝滑
Boxer Lobster Boxers feel like they're warm butter on your schwantz.
款式众多
And they come in all sorts of styles --
亮色 方格款 橙色
neon, plaid, orange.
我还有一款上面
I-I even got a pair with that little, uh --
印的有某部电影里的浣熊人
the raccoon man from that one movie, uh, printed on it.
《星球大战》里的楚巴卡
Chewbacca.
对自己好一点
Do yourself a favor
买♥♥几条龙虾牌内♥裤♥吧
and level up with Boxer Lobster Boxers.
买♥♥了绝不后悔
You'll be glad you did.
我去 瑞克 他们想让你结尾的时候说"Wub-a-lubba-dub-dub"
Oh, shit, Rick, they want you to say "Wub-a-lubba-dub-dub" at the end.
去他们的 当我们卖♥♥淫呢
Screw that. We're not whores.
晚饭都要凉了
Guys, dinner's getting cold.
你知道什么永远不会凉吗?
You know what's not getting cold?
我热力四射的腹肌 小伙子
This hot stack of ab-jacks, son.
本期完美落幕
No notes.
还有一件事
Oh! One more thing.
深夜杰瑞让大家吃完之后冲冲盘子
Night Jerry said Night Summer would appreciate it
这样深夜夏茉就能轻松点了
if everybody could rinse off their plates after eating.
什么?
What?
就是吃完之后用水把残渣冲一下
You know, rinse the schmutz off after eating.
这样好洗一点
Makes it easier to clean up later.
怎么了啊?
What?
给深夜人格减负不是我们该干的事
Our job is not to make the night people's chores easier.
他们这要求也没有很无理吧 两秒钟的事情
It's a reasonable request, Rick. Takes two seconds.
他们的存在就是为了做我们不愿意做的事
They exist only to do the shit we don't want to do.
你就让他们等 等到死
So until further notice, which will be never...
我都不会答应
...request denied.
早上好
Hello there.
什么鬼?餐具去哪了?
What the cock? Where are the dishes?
呃 爸 在这儿呢
Uh, Dad? They're in here.
他们把餐具全给砸了!
They busted up all our dishes!
我们现在用什么吃饭啊 智障
What are we supposed to eat off of now, brains-for-shit?
禁区-…外环往外八马默杜克
你欠我的
You owe me.
坚不可摧
我们用这些当餐具
We'll eat off these...
"智障"
"brains-for-shit."
你花这么大功夫
Seems like you spent an awful lot of energy
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表