我今天被退学了
I got expelled today.
-你搞什么?你被退学了? -不,你被退学了
What the hell, Morty? You got expelled? - Oh no, you got expelled.
-真是太糟了 -你真的好蠢
Whoa, what a horrible thing. - You are so fucking dumb.
嗨,老公
Hi, hun.
很有第二季的感觉,懂我意思吗?
Some real Season 2 vibes in there, you know what I'm saying?
我从没想过我会说这种话
You know, never thought I'd say this
但我很高兴我们离婚了一阵子
but I think I'm glad we spent that time divorced.
等我一下
One second.
-什么鬼,莫迪? -去后院看看吧
What the hell, Morty? - ...set the backyard!
我有可能是来自这个现实
You know, I may technically be from here
但我现在可是跨维度旅人了
but I'm a goddamn inter-dimensional traveler now.
你们都去撞墙吧
And all of you can kiss my sci-fi ass.
我每次都会被逗笑
It gets me every time.
我刚刚开的玩笑真好笑
Wow, what an amazing joke I just told.
而且这趟旅程♥真♥精彩
And, also, what an adventure.
看来我们来自哪里并不重要
You know, I guess it doesn't matter where we're from
只要我们在一起就好,对吧?
if we're together, huh?
这是很棒的道德课题
Good final moral thing.
现在这就是我们所有人的原始维度
This is everyone's "original dimension" now.
很棒的结语,孩子们
Great wrap-ups, kids.
-你们回来了 -是第二季杰瑞
You're back. - Oh, shit. Season 2 Jerry.
在你们开始攻击我之前,有人能处理一下热水吗?
Look, before you bust my balls, can someone help with the shower?
热水比我们结婚纪念日时的贝丝还要冰冷
It's colder than Beth on our anniversary.
还有,看看我在瑞克的房♥间里找到了什么
Also, look who I found in Rick's room.
我是福朗多先生
I'm Mr. Frundles!
我不在乎它有多可爱,我们说过不能在家里养外星生物
I don't care how cute he is, we agreed no boogens in the house.
等等,第二季杰瑞,住手
Wait, Season 2 Jerry, don't!
-天啊 -福朗多先生
Mr. Frundles!
大家上车
Everybody in the car.
我是福朗多先生
I'm Mr. Frundles!
等等,我以为它才是福朗多先生
Wait, but I thought he was Mr. Frundles.
大家快上车
Everybody in the car, now!
我是福朗多先生
I'm Mr. Frundles...
搞什么,爸?
What the fuck, Dad?
你干吗把那种东西带进我们家?
Why would you bring that thing into our house?
因为很可爱,该死
It was cute! Fuck!
我们得找个新的时空了
We gotta find a new timeline now!
你们知道没办法传送有多难吗?
You know how hard that shit is without portals?
我们又得使用裂痕跟信标了
We gotta do the thing with the rift and the beacon again!
这整集又要再来一次
The whole fuckin' episode, all over again!
车子,制♥造♥呕吐袋
Car, fabricate some vomit bags.
我们不能回去解决问题就好吗?
Can't we just go back and fix it?
我是福朗多先生
I'm Mr. Frundles!
真不敢相信传送旅行坏了
I can't believe portal travel's broken.
我之后会处理
I'll get to it when I get to it.
用膝盖出力,妈
Lift with your knees, Mom.
你做过几次这种事?
How many times have you done this?
天啊
Oh, god.
你发誓他们是自然死亡吗?
And you swear they die of natural causes?
-对 -跟我们原本的时空一样?
Yup. - The exact same as our old timeline?
-连我也是? -因为事态紧急
Even my stuff? - Bit of a rush job, actually.
所以他们讲"帕玛森"的发音怪怪的
So, they do say "parmesan" weird.
-他们的发音是‥ -"帕米斯恩"
How do they say... - Par-mees-ian.
-我的天啊 -我本来可以丢下你们
Jesus Christ. - I could've left you guys!
你们觉得"家人"这概念 对我来讲很重要吗?
You think the concept of "family" matters to me?
我又不是你们的瑞克
I'm not even your Rick!
-"我是嘴硬瑞克" -里面见,爸
"I'm Denial Rick!" - See you inside, Dad.
很抱歉我刚刚对桑美太有占有欲,她也是你女儿
Sorry I was such a Dance Mom about Summer, she's your daughter too.
不,有界限是好的
No, boundaries are good,
但是我好像设下太多界限了
but... Speaking of, maybe I've put up too many.
我可以偶尔来找你们吗?
Is it okay if I come around sometimes?
当然好
That could be nice.
你打扮得很美
That's a cute outfit.
我们一直都是穿这套啊?
The one we always wear?
怎么了,莫迪?
Yes, Morty?
你能保证我不是诱饵吗?
You promise I'm not, you know, bait?
引诱那个瑞克回来的诱饵?
To make that Rick come back?
什么?莫迪,你如果要当诱饵
What? Morty, for you to be bait,
那个人就得有重视的东西,但他什么都不在乎
the guy'd have to value something. He truly does not give a shit.
他是大烂人
He's the real deal.
-"帕米森" -"帕米斯恩"
Parmeee-san. - Par-meees-ian.
"帕米斯恩"
Par-mees-Ian.
-"帕米斯恩" -"帕米斯恩"
Parmesian. - Parmesian.
-好恶心,我不喜欢 -对
Gross. I hate it. - Yeah.
有人在吗?莫迪?
Hello? Morty?
那只大老鼠?
That one big rat?
-有新的进展了 -天啊
Whoa, this is a development.
等等,别紧张,你是杰瑞,对吧?
Little guy, easy. You're a Jerry, right?
我一直都对杰瑞没什么兴趣
Never got too close to the concept.
但你的发展真的很特别
Boy, you have really arc'd out.
你刚刚在穿裤子吗?
Were you putting on pants?
什么?对,不是,我刚刚本来要上一个男的
What? Oh yeah... no, I was naked to fuck with a guy.
对了,你有在这附近跟我或一个小孩说过话吗?
Speaking of, did you talk to me or a little kid around here?
或许有,怎么了?
Maybe. Why?
你如果也讨厌他们
Because if you hate them too...
我或许愿意跟你结盟
I could be down for a little team up.
我现在不跟别人结盟了
I really don't "team up" anymore.
应付别人很麻烦
Managing people, such a headache.
死亡,杰瑞赢了
Fatality. Jerry wins!
该死,你还真猛
Goddamn, dude. Bad ass!
你来干吗?
Why are you here?
兄弟,我也一直问自己同样的问题
Buddy, I have been asking myself that exact same question.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表