你知道这有多冒犯人吗
Do you know how offensive that is?
就是这样的管教 才会让我信仰激进宗教
It's parenting like this that pushed me into religious radicalism.
-再见 -这不‥
Bye. - It's not...
这不是宗教 好吧
Not a religion. But, okay.
长官 这里很危险
Ma'am. It's really not safe out here.
而且是时候了
Also, it's time.
赖瑞
我们要上太空船了吗
Are we going on the spaceship now?
就快了 爸 对
Pretty soon, Dad. Yeah.
你在说谎吗
Are you lying?
你说话的口气
You kind of said it with that tone in your voice
好像是对将死之人说话的口气
that we use for dying people.
我不想骗你 你快死了 爸
I won't lie to you. You're dying, Dad
而且我们不离开这个游戏了
and...we're not leaving the video game.
我们会在这里生活
We're gonna live our lives out here.
什么 到底为什么 为什么
What? Why the fuck? Why?
-这里比较真实 -才怪
It's more real here. - The hell it is!
我的肝好痛 我在这里很老
My liver hurts! I'm old here!
我想变成青少年
I want to be a teenage boy!
我想跳来跳去、做作业、到处自♥慰♥
I want to jump around and do homework and jerk off all over the place.
可是爸 我们只会是他的一小部分
But, Dad. That's...We would've been one tiny part of that.
我们在这里可以真正做自己
In here, we get to be who we really are.
对 很好 我会死掉
Yeah, great. Dead.
我会是死掉的爸爸 我要‥
I get to be a dead father. Who do I make the...
我要‥
Who do I...
-我‥ -别说了 爸
Who... - Don't talk, Dad.
-我得把狠话说完 -不用
Gotta finish my zinger... - You don't...
我‥我‥
Who do...
我要‥
Who do I...
开支票给谁
make the check out to...
"史上最棒的女儿"‥
"Best Daughter Ever...
公♥司♥吗
Incorporated?"
我还以为你早就离开了
Thought you woulda left by now.
我想至少能带一半的你走
I was hoping to get at least half of you home.
我没办法再撑太久了
I can't hold out much longer.
我现在心脏要特别用力才能跳
I'm pretty much beating my heart voluntarily at this point.
说来有点尴尬
Okay, this is a little awkward
但时间膨胀让我仔细反思了一下
but the time dilation has given me a chance to reflect.
我想说‥
And...I gotta say...
不用了
There's no need for that.
我是要来跟你说 我决定妥协了
I've come to tell you, I'm giving the go-ahead.
所有莫迪都会跟你一起走
All of Morty will leave with you
到真实世界
to the real world
成为你的孙子
to be your grandson.
或许还能帮助桑美学《虎胆龙威》
May we help Summer do her Die Hard.
不得不说 我没料到会这样
I gotta say, I was not expecting that.
你怎么会改变心意
Why the change of heart?
我的信徒只是因为对我忠诚才留下来
My people are staying only out of loyalty to me.
我很老了 我没办法代表他们了
I'm a relic. I don't represent them anymore.
你真的是很棒的孙子 知道吗
You really are a good grandson, you know that?
-我以你为荣 莫迪 -请叫我玛塔
I'm proud of you, Morty. - Please, call me Marta.
这是我的角色名
That's my video game name.
说到这个 我有一个条件
Speaking of which, I do have one condition.
我真佩服你 《虎胆龙威》小姐
I must say I admire you, Miss Die Hard.
你是真正的麦克莱恩
You were a genuine McClane.
你是非常不简单的人物
A most worthy yankee doodle ruffian
但一切都要结束了
but now, it's all come to an end.
你彻底完蛋了
And the quarterback, as they say, is toast.
你应该没有把枪黏在背后吧
I don't suppose you have a gun taped to your back?
-那又是什么意思 -那是《虎胆龙威》的结局
What the hell does that mean? - It's how Die Hard ends.
-已经不重要了 -《虎胆龙威》把枪黏在背后
Doesn't matter now. - Die Hard tapes a gun to his back?
你心目中那个完美到
That's the end of your perfect movie
值得在犯罪时拿来模仿的电影 结局竟然是这样
that you've patterned your whole criminal life after?
但这对我来说算是好事
Well, it seems to have worked out pretty well for me
因为快死的人是你
since you're the one about to die.
你之前是怎么说的 没错
What was it you said? Ah, yes.
"对讲机《虎胆龙威》 混♥蛋♥"
"Walkie-talkie Die Hard, motherfucker."
-你笑什么 -真好笑
Why are you laughing? - Well, it's funny.
你讲"混♥蛋♥"的方式
The way you said "motherfucker."
-好好笑 -好 但是‥
Just laughing. - Okay. It's just that....
《虎胆龙威》里面是不是也这样演 约翰麦克莱恩笑了
Oh, does that happen in Die Hard? Does John McClane
汉斯格鲁伯很困惑
laugh and then Hans Gruber is confused
但他们后来就一起笑了一下
but then they start laughing together for a second...
确实有这样演 没错
That actually does happen, yes!
等等 你一直都知道他们的名字
Wait. You knew their names this whole time?
不是 你把书放在厕所
Not this whole time, no. You left your book in the bathroom.
所以我大便时看过了
I read it while I took a shit.
我只有看结尾的部分
I mean, mostly the ending.
中‥
大‥
奖 混♥蛋♥
...dippee doo, baby!
时机抓得真好 瑞克外公
Nice timing, Grandpa Rick.
极乐世界的仙姬
Tochter aus Elysium...
嗨 记得我吗
Hi, remember me?
你刚刚在桌上对我开枪
You shot me on that table
濒死经验让我开始反思
and the near death experience got me reflecting.
我之前不是这样的 我‥
I didn't used to be like this. I...
吃了一个小孩 当时很暗 我以为他是大人
I ate a kid. It was dark and I thought he was a grown-up.
在那之后 我就没吃过任何人了
Ever since then, I haven't eaten anybody at all.
我好像把想吃人的欲望 靠这个工作发泄掉了
I think I was channeling all that pent-up eating energy into this job.
但现在‥
But now...
谢谢你解放了我
thank you for freeing me.
标准的《塔人》情节 有点太直接了 对吧 莫迪
Classic Tower Man. Almost too on the nose. Right, Morty?
对 你说得都对 瑞克 你最聪明
Sure. I mean, whatever you say, Rick. You know best!
我无条件信任你
I trust you implicitly.
-他还好吗 -对 他没事
Is he all right? - Oh, yeah, he's fine.
我把他的每一个部分都带出来了
Got him all out, every last piece.
坏掉的《罗伊》机台是怎么了
What's with the jacked-up Roy Machine?
你不是应该送去修吗
Shouldn't you be taking that to repairs?
不 有特殊指令
Nah, special order.
某个有钱混♥蛋♥ 想让他的最后一款游戏继续运行
Some rich douche wants his last game to keep running.
还装上了外接电池 我们只要找地方放着就好
Hooked it up to an external battery, we're just supposed to store it.
-真奇怪 -对 听好了
Weird. - Yeah, and get this.
游戏还在进行 但罗伊死了
The game's still going but Roy's dead.
-什么 -对 他只是一具尸体
What? - Yeah, he's just a corpse
飘浮在外太空的边界
floating at the edge of outer space.
但游戏不知为何没有重启
But for some reason, the game won't restart
因为主角变成了 一个过着充实人生的老太太
'cause it's centered on some old lady living a full life.
听起来很糟
Sounds bad.
放进里面吧
Well, put it in there.
《罗伊:美好人生》
之后想取走这个机台的人会有办法‥
Hey, is anybody that wants this later gonna be able to...
什么 可以 所有东西都有编目和追踪
Huh? Oh, yeah, everything's cataloged and tracked.
很多人看到这里空间很大就误会了
People got the wrong idea from the size of the space
但是我们有数字归档
but it's all supported digitally.
所以我可以随便放吗 放这里行吗
So, I can put it anywhere. Here's fine?
放哪里都可以
That's as fine as anywhere else!
我恨所有人
为什么没人攻击他
Why isn't anyone attacking him?
-因为这里很冷 -不对 我觉得是标语的问题
It's fucking freezing out. - No, I think it's the sign.
《虎胆龙威3》的标语 显然有种族歧视
Well, the sign from Die Hard 3 was clearly racist.
当然 但我们好像写得太笼统了
Obviously, but I think we went too broad.
"所有人" 这样会冒犯到谁
"Everybody?" I mean, who is that offending?
冒犯到所有人
Everybody?
我这么做到底有什么意义
At this point, why even do it?
真希望我哥还活着
I wish my brother were still alive.
纪念麦克孟德尔
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表