就为了刁难深夜一家人
just to not give the Night family what they want.
杰瑞 告诉你男友他只配给我嗦屌♥
Jerry tell your boyfriend to suck my dick
看他们拿这些外星餐具怎么办
and good luck breaking super alien dishes.
我会告诉他 不过他应该很不乐意哦
I'll let him know, but he's not gonna like it.
搞什么?
What?
你怎么就是不肯冲盘子?
Why won't you rinse your dishes?
两秒钟的事情
It takes two seconds.
不冲盘子 残渣干了之后
If you don't, the schmutz dries
盘子很难洗的
and makes the dish harder to clean.
把盘子冲一冲!
Rinse your dishes!
冲盘子!
Rinse!
放开我啊!
Let me go!
我身上的机械有机体怎么没用了?
Who locked my implants?
你睡着之后我让你锁上的
I told you to after you fell asleep.
深夜的你可做不了主
You see, night you is not in charge.
深夜的一家之主是我
Night I...am.
噗 关我屁事 老子说不冲就不冲
Pft! I don't care. I ain't rinsing shit.
你-你们搞什么啊?
W-What are you doing?
如果你不愿意冲盘子
If you refuse to clean your dishes...
那我就来帮你
then I will have to do it for you.
瑞克 其实我一直都在
I have always been here, Rick,
藏在你外孙女内心深处
deep inside the mind of your grandchild,
就等着时机到了现身
waiting to come out.
你的机器让我掌控了深夜
Your machine allowed me to steal the night.
用不了多久…白昼也会在我的掌控之中
And soon... I will seize the day.
呕!我去!
Oh! Baby Jesus!
呕!太恶心了!
Oh, it's awful!
呕!真的是太恶心了!
Oh, Baby Jesus! Awful!
你♥他♥妈♥跟老子发什么癫啊?
What the fuck is your problem with me?
什么啊?我不知道你在说什么啊!
What? What? I don't know what you're talking about!
你的深夜人格竟敢喂我吃屎
I just got force-fed diarrhea by your night person,
她还让我的深夜人格把我的科技全锁了起来
who's also convinced night me to lock me out of my tech.
呃 瑞克 楼下出事情了
Uh, Rick? There's been a pretty clear escalation down here.
深夜一家人把房♥子给打劫一空了
The night family stripped the house last night.
东西都给搬走了 连梦游模拟器也没放过
Everything's gone, including the Somnambulator!
车♥库♥也被他们锁起来了
They locked us out of the garage.
不知道你们怎样 不过我有点怕怕的
Don't know about you, but I got the hoo-ha's.
操!你满意了吧 夏茉?
God damn it! Are you happy now, Summer?
又不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do anything.
我也是受害人啊
I'm trapped in this bullshit, too.
那就好
Yeah. Glad you think so.
因为我自有一计 可以打败深夜夏茉
Because I got a plan to beat Night Summer --
你来当卧底
You're going undercover.
你就非得在卧室地毯上用垃圾搞高科技吗?
Did you have to make mushy garbage science on the living-room carpet?
对啊 杰瑞
Yeah. No choice, Jerry.
深夜夏茉让深夜瑞克把我的科技都锁起来了
Night Summer had Night Rick take away my tech.
只能就地取材了
Had to improvise.
睡眠时血液和唾液中的皮质醇水平会发生变化
There are different levels of cortisol in your bloodstream when you're asleep
而这个接口只能用我醒着时的唾液才能激活
so this interface only works off my awake saliva samples --
除非我赢 否则深夜人格休想解除激光笼
There. No one asleep will be able to deactivate the laser cage until I win.
夏茉去哪了?
W-Where's Summer?
别管她了 你们几个快上♥床♥睡觉去
Never mind her. All of you -- Get to bed.
好痒啊 这个衣服也太不舒服了
Ugh! it itches. This whole thing is way uncomfortable.
要的就是这效果
Yeah, that's the idea.
睡眠剥夺服是为了让你清醒到天亮
The Sleep Deprivation Suit is designed to keep you awake until morning.
呃 深夜夏茉穿着一身特里·吉列姆电影里的衣服
Uh, aren't they going to be suspicious seeing Night Summer
参见电影《巴西》《十二猴子》《零点定理》
会不会有点可疑?
covered in all this Terry Gilliam?
他们怎么敢质疑她?
They're not gonna question her.
她可是深夜的一家之主 鬼知道为什么
She's the leader of the night family for some stupid reason.
深夜一家人起来后 好好融入
When the night family activates, just blend in.
让他们相信你就是深夜夏茉
Make them think you're Night Summer.
你快睡过去的时候 吸这根管子
If you start to nod off, suck on this tube.
里面是什么?
What is it?
激浪汽水配感冒药调制的鸡尾酒
A cocktail of Mountain Dew and DayQuil.
南欧的小朋友叫它感冒汽水
The kids in Southern Europe call it DewQuil.
闻着真恶心
Smells gross.
是的
It is.
找到梦游模拟器之后 把这个停用器
Once you find the Somnambulator, use this Deactivator Puck.
贴到梦游模拟器上
Stick it on the Somnambulator
停用器激活后就会把模拟器电路给烧坏
and when the puck activates, it'll fry its circuits.
记好了 千万不要睡过去
Remember -- stay awake all night.
日出时分来这里见我
Meet me back here at sunrise.
你为什么要穿这身?
Why are you wearing that suit?
嗯 为什么?
Yes. Why?
嗯
Yeah.
你们当自己是时装大♥师♥呢?
Because you're all such clothing experts.
好吧
That's fair..
好吧 -有道理
Fair enough. -Point taken.
滚去工作
Get back to work.
深夜的一家之主啥的就是我
I rule the night... and stuff.
遵命 -好的
Yes. -Okay.
没问题 -悉听遵命
Will do. -As you wish.
外公瑞克!瑞克 快醒醒!
Grandpa Rick! Rick, wake up!
啊 我醒了!我醒了!
Wha-- I'm up! I'm up!
你-你找到模拟器了不?
D-Did you find it?
当然了
For sure.
深夜的你本来准备升级梦游模拟啥的
You were souping up that Somnambu-whatever
好让模拟器的操纵范围扩展到房♥子以外
so they could extend its range beyond the house.
然后我用停用器
But I defeated that shit
把模拟器给摧毁啦
when I put the thing on top of the thing.
大家快起床 夏茉把梦游模拟器给毁了
Everybody, wake up! Summer fried the Somnambulator!
噩梦画上句号♥了
The nightmare is over.
真的吗?太好啦!
Really? Oh!
太厉害了!
That's amazing!
差点露馅 不过还好没有
Almost got pinched, but yeah.
深夜一家人拜拜了
Say adiós to the night family.
再见了 笔友
Bye-bye, pen pal.
我想吃肖尼家的松饼!
I want Shoney's pancakes!
好啊!咱去吃肖尼家的松饼!
Yes! Shoney's pancakes!
早中餐我请 白昼一家人
All right! Brunch is on me, day family --
我有那么一瞬间
You know, for a second there,
以为深夜夏茉会赢
I thought Night Summer was gonna win.
臭婆娘真烦人
That chick is the absolute worst.
对不起 瑞克 但是你的话在我听来就是放屁
Sorry, Rick, but your opinion means very little to me.
瑞克 你以为用这玩意儿能阻止我?
Did you think you could stop me with this, Rick?
投降吧 白昼人格
Halt, daymanoids!
大家快躲到我腹肌后面!
Everyone get behind my abs!
不许动!不许动!
Do not move! Do not move!
你们已经被包围了
You are most definitely surrounded.
奴隶现在是你们了
You are the slaves now.
如果你们不相信…
If you have any doubt...
我劝你们"睡"服自己
I suggest you sleep on it.
她是深夜夏茉!
She's Night Summer!
多谢提醒 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
不要停!不要停!
Work! Work!
白昼人格的存在就是为了服务深夜人格
The function of the daymanoid is to serve the night!
加把劲!加把劲!
Work harder! Harder!
白昼原本就是夜晚的奴隶
It is natural for the day to serve the night.
白昼出现前很久就有了夜晚
Night was here long before day.
每天有一半的时间是夜晚
Half of all time is nighttime.
一百- -放过我吧 求你了
One hundred and -No more, please!
我最讨厌健身了!
I hate exercise!
闭嘴!
Silence!
继续卷腹!加把劲!
Crunch harder! Harder!
我们必须逃出梦游模拟器的控制范围
We have to escape the Somnambulator's reach.
我们知道范围有多大吗?
Do we even know how far that is?
不知道
No.
说实话 咱们这次可能真的完鸡♥巴♥蛋了
Cards on the table, we may be really F'ed in the A this time.
现在去睡眠舱休息一下
Uh, report to your designated sleep pod for rest period.
我是你女婿的朋友
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表