你在笑什么? -你的名字
What are you smiling at? -Your name.
(马利亚)
-发生什么事了 瑞克? -提要的毒液会让你以为
What's happening, Rick? -Leon's venom makes you think
越来越多时间流走 同时他会汲取你释放出来的潜力
more and more of your life is behind you as he feeds on your released potential.
提要 你救了我们
Leon. You saved our lives!
-他还没有救我们 -天啊 瑞克 你好坏
Oh not yet he hasn't. -Jeez Rick! So mean!
他是后设的 莫蒂 他的人生不重要
He's meta, Morty. His life doesn't matter.
你的人生才重要 所以我们得回去
Yours does. That's why we need to get back.
(故事火车 大本营玩具有限公♥司♥生产)
这感觉不像大本营
Well this doesn't feel like a Citadel.
(大本营玩具)
里面会不会比较酷?
Maybe it's cooler on the inside?
这…这不是你想的那样
This isn't what it looks like.
这是成功编剧的特殊饮食
This is a very special diet for successful writers.
你为什么长的很像我的角色?
Why do you look like my character?
我就是你的角色 你得把我写得更好
I am your character. And you are going to improve me.
但你是故事王 你很棒
But you're Story Lord, you're great.
很棒还不够好 我把瑞克杀了 让自己变成真的
Great isn't good enough! I've killed Rick and made myself real.
我比什么烂玩具火车还好
I'm better than some shitty toy train.
这是你的办公室还是你的公♥寓♥?
Is this your office or your apartment?
为什么闻起来很像你住在这里?
Why does it smell like you sleep here?
你是创造我的人 你为什么这么可悲?
You're my creator, why are you pathetic?
-因为你失败了 -这又是谁的错?到底发生了什么事?
Because you failed! - And whose fault is that? What the hell happened?
你想知道确切发生了什么事吗?
You wanna know what happened? Like specifically?
英国诗人乔叟的诗体短篇小说集
瑞克们想做一集 类似《坎特伯里故事集》的内容
Well the Ricks wanted to do a Canterbury Tales type thing,
但他们都没看过《坎特伯里故事集》
but none of them have actually read fucking Canterbury Tales,
所以他们就叫我写一集类似《蝙蝠侠》卡♥通♥的牌局
so then they told me to make it like the Poker Game episode
就是坏人在讲关于蝙蝠侠的故事
of the Batman cartoon where the bad guys tell stories about Batman.
然后他们又一直跟我说 这集"需要一点什么"
Then they kept telling me it “needed something.”
这集当然需要一点什么 需要"从来没被提案过"
Yeah no shit it needed something! It needed to never be pitched!
我已经尽责了 古比、冰之女王、请出示车票男
I did my job! Goomby, the Ice Queen, the Tickets Please guy.
但他们却放弃了这集 那个网站根本不能运作
They just bailed on it! The website didn't even fucking work!
而且那网址名称本来就很烂
And it was a shitty URL to begin with,
"故事横杠火车"?谁会用横杠啊?他们害我注定失败
“Storydash Train”? Who uses a dash? They set me up to fail!
他们恶搞我 算你幸运 我还没轰掉自己的脑袋
They fucked me! They fucked me and you're lucky I haven't blown my brains out!
好吧 给我一个动机 你这个废物
Right. Just give me a motivation, you hacky fart.
好 你的动机就是
Okay, here's your motivation.
你在寻找动机 你想得到所有动机
You're looking for motivation. You want all the motivation.
-这太随便了 -你都走到这一步了 应该过得不错
That's lazy. -It got you this far. Must be nice, by the way,
真希望我有钱能打扮得 是1970年代的双性恋戏剧教练
wish I could afford to dress like a bisexual acting coach from the seventies.
我的动机…就是动机 -是的 再见
My motivation... is motivation. -Okay, bye.
不 充满仇恨的朋友 你得跟我一起走
Oh no, my bitter friend, you're coming with me.
喂 你们如果没看到我来 这碉堡就太烂了
Yo! If you don't see me coming it's a bad fortress!
这里是哪里? -我指述六人组的总部
Where are we? -Headquarters of The Self Referential Six.
他们是一群后设阿宅 难以忍♥受自己会组成团队
They're meta nerds that found out they could be less bearable as a team.
他们能帮我们吗?- 不能
They can help us? - No
但这里有个俘虏能帮我们
but there's a prisoner here that can.
嘘!别告诉他们
Shhh! Don't tell them that.
瑞克·桑切斯 我等待这一刻好几年了
Rick Sanchez. I've been waiting for this moment for years.
很好 莫蒂 这位是误…
Good, Morty, this is Miss...
-导 -我真该马上杀了你才对
Lead. -I should kill you where you stand.
(误导)
我把前情提要带来了 你们最好把他关在你们的看守所
I brought you Previous Leon. You'll want to lock him up in your detention center.
他在耍手段 他想要你们的俘虏
It's a trick, he wants your prisoner.
-混♥蛋♥ -骗子
You dick. -Liar!
这才是误导 反后设场
Talk about a mislead. Anti-meta field.
好酷的装置 我好像还记得 你打造这个装置的时候
Fancy device. I think I can recall the time you built it.
想都别想 闪回
Don't try it, Flash Back!
(闪回)
我很期待接下来的选举
Y'know I'm excited about the upcoming election.
后设能量是无法穿透这个力场的 这是靠氢同位素驱动的
This forcefield will be impenetrable by meta-energy. It runs on hydrogen isotopes.
这是靠氢同位素驱动的
It runs on hydrogen isotopes.
用几桶石油应该就能搞定了
A few barrels of petroleum should dampen it.
快跑 莫蒂
Run, Morty!
这些石油刚刚不存在吗? 看来好像有地方不连戏
Were those not there before? Guess there's been a... Connie Tinuityerror.
(不连戏)
这些烂人 -我就说吧 他们力量太强大了
These people are the worst! -I told you! Way overpowered!
-小心点 瑞克 -别管他了 他是没名字的守卫
Look out, Rick! -Forget him, he's a nameless guard.
他是主角
That's Protago Nick.
他的光束能够让任何角色变成主角
His beam has the power to make any character the protagonist.
(主角)
快蹲低
Duck.
天啊…
Oh man, oh man.
你在干嘛 马文?我只是不想死而已
What are you doing, Marvin? Not dying, that's what I'm doing!
怎么回事?发生了什么事?
What's going on? What happened?
我又来了 凯蒂 我又放弃一份工作了
I did it again, Katie. I ran out on another job.
你如果不这样就不是我老公了
Well if you didn't do that, you wouldn't be my man.
(《胆小警卫马文》)
(马文主演)
我差点就要放弃了 我就是这么讨厌这里
I was almost tempted to just let it go, that's much how I hate it here.
跳跃剪接
Smash Cut!
-记得我吗 瑞克? -这个人又是谁?
Remember me, Rick? -Who's this guy now?
我是转折先生 我是自我指述六人组的第五名成员
I am Mr. Twist. The fifth member of the Self Referential Six.
-第六名是谁? -这就是转折 莫蒂 是你
Who's the sixth? -That's the twist, Morty. It's you.
-什么? -别管他 莫蒂
What? -Ignore him, Morty.
转折就是没有第六名成员
The twist is there is no sixth member
他对每个人都这么说 -无论如何 你们已经是我们的了
and he tells that to everybody. -In any case, you're ours now.
没有转折你就无法逃脱 而转折是由我控制的
You can't free yourself without a twist and I control them.
你没办法控制所有转折 转折先生 我有个转折要送你
You don't control every twist, Mr. Twist. I've got a twist for you.
不可能 是什么?
Impossible! What is it?
少来了 这我早就料到了
Nice try! Like I didn't see that coming
该死
Fuck me.
-做得好 莫蒂 -我开始进入状况了
Great work, Morty! -I'm adapting!
这就是我们离开的办法
Here's our ticket outta here.
他们把他关在体育做成的牢里 因为体育是故事的相反
They got him in a cell made outta of sports because it's the opposite of story.
我会想知道他是谁吗? -叫布雷特康恩
Do I want to ask who he is? -His name is Brett Caan.
他有能力改变过去的事情
He has the power to make things always have been other things.
这好像叫"追溯连贯性"他怎么会叫布雷特康恩?
I think that's called retconning. But his name's Brett Caan?
他的名字可以叫"追溯连贯性"
Rhett's a name too, his name could be Rhett Caan.
没错 而且一直以来都是
It is. And always has been, now.
小心点 莫蒂 别进入他的追溯连贯性范围
Careful Morty. Stay clear of his retcon range.
除非他答应帮助我们
Until he agrees to help us.
瑞克 你一直都很信任我
Rick. You've always trusted me.
少来了 听好我说的话
Nice try. Here's how it's gonna work.
你要让我和莫蒂变成从没来过这里
You're gonna make it so Morty and I never came here.
只要变成一直以来都那样 就会用这个东西远端释放你
Once that's always been the case, I'll free you remotely with this.
我的用途是什么?
What is my purpose?
等我叫你拉手把
To wait until I tell you to pull that lever.
开什么玩笑?
You are fucking kidding me.
你如果不马上放了我 瑞克
If you don't free me right now Rick,
我可以让你一直以来都遇到很糟的事
I can make very, very bad things lways have been the case for you.
你是在威胁我吗 混♥蛋♥?
Is that a threat, you fuck?
你就在里面腐烂好了 -瑞克
You can rot in there. -Rick.
这样吧 追溯?忘了我刚刚说的话 我们一直以来都是朋友
You know what, Rhett? Forget what I said, we've always been friends.
很好
Good one.
冷静点 追溯 别忘了我之前送你的咖啡杯
Easy, Rhett. Don't forget that coffee mug I gave you.
你一直以来都能被咖啡杀死
You always were able to be killed with coffee.
计划有变 我们快逃吧
New plan. Run. Again.
转折就是… -你从一出生就没有骨头
The twist being... -You were born without bones.
再见
See ya never!
这个堡垒之外从来就没有任何东西
There's never been anything outside this fortress.
-该死 -而且这个堡垒
Goddammit! -And this fortress
一直都是一颗柳橙
Has always been an orange!
这计划真棒 瑞克 -对 我不会反驳的 莫蒂
Great plan, Rick! -Yeah, I'm not pushing back on that Morty,
我完全把我们害惨了
I have royally fucked us.
好痛
It hurts.
我们已经穿越第四面墙太久了
We've been past the fourth wall too long.
我们快失去真实性了
We won't be real much longer.
你害死了我们 瑞克 你非讨厌后设叙事不可
You killed us, Rick. You just had to hate meta storytelling.
听我解释 莫蒂 你应该能认同 我的讨厌是有道理的
In my defense, Morty, I think you can agree my hate was justified.
史上最不值得的死亡
Least earned death ever.
死亡是个临界点
Death is a threshold.
怎么回事? -你赎罪了
What, what happened? -You atoned.
你是谁?-我是乔瑟夫·坎伯 要喝汤吗?
Who, who are you? -I'm Joseph Campbell. Soup?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表