嘿 那群年轻人 少在我的店外撒野
Hey, you kids! Don't be bad outside my store!
我的店是正派经营的
I keep a nice store!
放弃吧 老头子
Give it up, old man!
我们只是一群酷酷坏小孩 在做年轻人的事
We're just cool, bad kids doing young stuff!
你们还想练滑板招数吗
You guys wanna do more skateboard moves?
-哪些招数 -很酷的那些招数
Which ones? - The rad ones, that's which!
你们好吗
How are you kids?
你们知道你们的外公 想引起你们的注意吗
Did you know your grandpa's tryin'a get your attention?
好喔 滚吧 怪人
Yeah, yeah, screw off, weirdo.
"孙子" 什么意思
"Grandson," what's that mean?
他是那个邪教的信徒
He's one of those cult people.
他会崇拜一个叫罗伊的神经病 他说他是所有人的外公
They worship some psycho named Roy that says he's everybody's grandpa.
所以你今天想做什么
So, what do you want to do today?
吃点点心 然后总算让我亲你吗
Eat some snacks and maybe let me kiss you finally?
用我的嘴巴亲你
You know, with my mouth and stuff?
这活动正在进行 我们去看看吧
This is going on right now. Let's go check it out.
-天啊 -走吧 我们就去看看吧
Aw, geez. - Come on, just for fun, you know?
不 这不是我‥
No, that's not what I'm...
你们一直以为我是宗教领袖
You guys keep thinking I'm a religious leader.
这不是宗教 这是真♥相♥
This isn't a religion, this is actual truth.
我在真实世界是科学家
I'm a scientist in real life.
但这不是真实世界 这是游戏
But this isn't real life, this is a video game.
你们至少能理解这点吧
You at least understand that much, right?
这是游戏
This is a video game?
-但你说我是你孙子 -所有人都是我孙子
But you said, I'm your grandson. - I'm saying everyone is.
这里的所有人 这个世界除了我以外的所有人
Everyone here, everyone in this world but me.
你们都是我的孙子 你们叫莫迪
You're all my grandson, your name is Morty
你们被困在这个游戏里 我是来救你们出去的
you're stuck in a video game and I'm here to get you out.
我呢 我是你孙子吗
What about me? Am I your grandson?
我说了所有人都是
I just said everyone is!
-天啊 -太酷了
Wow! - Incredible!
好 不要做这种反应 这不是宗教
Okay, but don't react like that, it's not a religion.
事情是这样的
This is what is happening.
你跟我和你姐在一间 叫毕西游戏世界的电子游乐场
You and me and your sister are at an arcade called Blips and Chitz.
但是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥占领了
It's been taken over by terrorists.
断电了 游戏重新启动了
The power went out, the game restarted
你的人格被分散 进入了所有非玩家角色当中
and your identity has been splintered into all the non-player characters.
所以我就以罗伊的身份进来 这是玩家角色
So, I jacked in as Roy, that's the player character
我来带你们 即我的孙子莫迪
to get you, my grandson, Morty
在游戏结束和你死掉之前 离开这个游戏
out of the game before it's over and you die.
好 你请发问
Okay, question over here.
我是你的孙子吗
Am I your grandson?
天啊 对 你们每一个人 都是五十亿分之一的莫迪
Jesus! Yes! Every single one of you is one-five billionth of Morty.
你们所有人加起来就是莫迪
All of you, collectively, are Morty.
听着 我不是没耐心
Look, I don't wanna seem impatient
但是我们其实有很多需要做的事
but there's actually a lot more that we have to get done.
所以如果这么难的话 我们麻烦可就大了
So, if this is how hard it's gonna be we are in a lot of trouble.
桑美 干吗
Summer, what?
你一直打扰我 我就没办法成功
I can't do this if you keep bugging me!
你知道时间膨胀吗
Do you understand time dilation?
我在这里待一秒 就浪费了一个月的时间
I'm losing a month a second out here.
有群外星军团在杀人 我该怎么做
There's an alien army shooting people. What am I doing?
只是一小群外星恐♥怖♥分♥子♥而已 你效仿《虎胆龙威》就行
It's a small group of alien terrorists. Just do a Die Hard.
-什么意思 -偷偷摸摸、爬通风管
What does that mean? - Sneak around, use air vents.
你没看过《虎胆龙威》吗
You've never seen Die Hard?
我才17岁 我当然没看过《虎胆龙威》
I'm 17. No, I've never seen fucking Die Hard!
《虎胆龙威》的主角也没看过 所以你没问题
Well, neither did the guy in Die Hard so you're nailing it.
祝你好运
Good luck!
-赖瑞 -不 我对天发誓
Larry... - No, I'm at the end of my rope
我已经管不动这个孩子了
with this kid, I swear to God.
-有没有搞错 -你美丽的秀发呢
Oh, you gotta be kidding me! Your beautiful hair!
这不是女儿该剪的发型
This is not a daughter's haircut!
我不是女儿 我是孙子
I'm not a daughter, I'm a grandson.
我们家的宗教很完美
Your family had a perfectly fine religion!
我们是犹太教家庭
You were raised Jewish!
爸 说说看任何关于犹太教的细节
Dad, tell me anything specific about being Jewish.
有很多细节 我们要去庙里
There's a million things! You go to the temple
要戴一种特别的帽子 法拉法弗路腾
with the...the special hat, the falafafluten.
法拉法弗路腾吗
Oh, the falafafluten?
我们讲的犹太词都是胡诌的
Our Jewish words are gibberish
因为我们本质是个14岁男孩
because we're a 14-year-old boy
信的是非教派基♥督♥教
who was raised non-denominational Christian
而且我们是在游戏里面
and we're in a video game!
我不想听这些虚摩腾海文
I don't need to hear this schmoitenheiven!
那我问你 孙子小姐
Let me ask you this little miss grandson
游戏角色小姐
little miss video game character.
你如果不是我女儿
If you're not my daughter
那你干吗站在我家 说这些切兹卡夫卡
why stand in my house spouting this chatschkopfka?
-干吗还住在这里 -问得好
Why even live here? Good question.
我女儿要走了
There she goes! My daughter!
她是被困在游戏里的小孩的 五十亿分之一
One-five billionth of a kid trapped in a video game!
对 你靠这歪理和大学学位 就付得起房♥租了
Yeah, that and a college degree will pay the rent!
你们到底想要什么
What do you people want?
我们有很多目标
We have many interests.
但我现在最想知道的
But right now, my primary one is the location
是你们保险箱的位置
of your safe.
我们是用代币换取数字货币
We exchange tokens for digital currency.
我们没有保险箱
We don't have a safe...
不对 你没有的是脑袋
Correction, what you don't have is a head.
这是武器还是医疗器材
Is this a weapon or a medical tool?
你们怎么会拿激光这么细的枪给我
Why would you give me a gun with a laser that thin?
你们有听到我跟他说他会没脑袋吗
Did you hear me? Tell him he wouldn't have a head!
他死了 对吧
He's dead, isn't he?
一般人就算开刀也会死
People die in surgery.
嘿 是谁碰了我 我不喜欢被碰
Hey! Don't touch me! I don't like being touched!
去确认人♥质♥状况
Check the hostages.
别让任何人效仿《虎胆龙威》
Make sure nobody else here is doing a Die Hard.
"你好 我叫莫迪"
Hello, hello, hello My name is Morty
"我是被困在游戏里的14岁男孩"
I'm a 14-year-old boy In a video game
-好耶 -天啊
Yeah! - Aw, geez!
听着 我觉得我每解释一次 好像就会流失一些信徒
Yeah. Look. I feel like every time I explain this I lose followers.
但这不是宗教
But this isn't a religion.
我虽然有来自这个世界之上的讯息
And while I do have a message from a world beyond this one
我也需要让全世界听到这个讯息
and I do need the entire world to hear my message
但我不需要你们再为此写歌♥了
what I do not need is any more songs about it.
不要写这类型的歌♥
Not in this genre.
我很喜欢老派嘻哈
I'm an old-school hip-hop man.
我不是要叫你们尝试的意思
And, no, that's not an invitation for you to try it
因为我就直说了 我们的多元性不足
because I'm just gonna say it we're missing the mark on diversity.
跪下 我要逮捕你们
Get down! You're all under arrest
因为你们的信教方式错误
for being religious the wrong way!
这不是宗教 你就对我开枪吧
It's not a religion! You know what, just shoot me.
你以为你的神能让你刀枪不入吗
You think your god makes you bullet proof?
连真实世界都没有神了
There isn't even a god in the real world
你这碎片蠢蛋 这里面更没有神
you fragmented putz. There's extra no god in here.
嬉皮 像你这样耍嘴皮就等着吃子弹
You know what, hippy? Talking like that is why you're getting shot!
你如果杀了他 游戏就会结束 我们都会死掉
If you kill him, the game ends and we all die.
-跪下 小姐 -我不是小姐
Get down, lady! - I'm not a lady.
你也不是士兵
And you're not a soldier.
我们是一个人 被分成好多个小碎片
We're one person, split into a lot of little pieces.
懂我的意思吗 兄弟
You feel me, dawg?
你不会伤害我的 你就是我
You're not gonna hurt me. You're me.
我叫凯文 我是海军陆战队员 今年30岁
My name is Kevin! I'm a Marine! I'm 30!
我有点种族歧视 但我最好的朋友是一位移♥民♥
I'm a little racist but my best friend is an immigrant
他在某境外战争时给我当过翻译
that translated for me in a generic overseas war!
不对 我们才14岁 我们喜欢吃披萨和自♥慰♥
That's not true. We're 14, we like pizza and masturbation.
我们会穿黄色衣服 发型看起来像咖啡色安全帽
We wear a yellow shirt and we have hair that looks like a brown helmet.
我们很想念我们的家人
And we miss our family.
我们又身陷险境了
And we're in way over our heads again.
-为什么每次都这样 -对吧
Why's this always happen, man? - I know, right?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表