我们为什么要为了食物排队?
Why are we waiting in line for food?
这是快闪店,是很罕见的快闪餐厅
It's a pop-up. It's a rare, pop-up restaurant thing
进入我们的太阳系的频率是…
that only enters our solar system...
瑞克,你这样等等会吃不下
Rick, you're gonna spoil your appetite.
所以你的意思是我如果吃了东西就不会饿了,随便
That's a weird way to say I'm gonna stop being hungry by eating food, but whatever.
-三条脆的,四条生的 -你八成根本不饿
Three crispy, four wiggling. -You're probably not even hungry,
你只是不喜欢排队 因为不是以你为主
you just don't like lines because they aren't about you.
所以你的意思就是我非常尊重自己
Another weirdly aggressive way to describe a friend respecting themselves.
你说得真是太棒了
What a wonderful thing to say!
这都是因为我受到了你说的好话启发
I was merely inspired by the wonderful thing you said!
两位?你们掉了这个
Sirs? Guys? You dropped this!
这就当作是给你的奖赏吧,你真有礼
Please take it as a reward! So courteous!
你一定很高兴
How nice it will be for you to eat
能提早吃到你特地来排队买♥♥的东西
what you were willing to stand in line for so much sooner!
不用,没关系,我想排队买♥♥到后再吃
Oh no, that's okay. I came to stand in line and then eat.
我不想用其他管道吃到
I wouldn't wanna do it differently.
亲爱的朋友,我决定交出我的剑
Dear fellow, I choose this moment to surrender my sword
让你接替我成为新的太阳骑士
so that you may succeed me as the newest Knight of the Sun.
什么?不要 我连你的三明治都不想要
What? No. I didn't even want your sandwich.
我也不想要你的剑
I don't want your sword.
相信我,小子,你一定想要
Oh, believe me, son. You want it.
我不懂,你们是骑士?
I don't understand. You're knights?
是"太阳"骑士 还是"大肠"骑士?
With a K? Of the Sun with a U or, or an O?
你们的文字在这里没有用
Your alphabet is of no concern here.
我们宣誓捍卫海利欧斯 也就是这个星系的中心
We are sworn defenders of Helios, the center of this system.
好,所以是太阳
Okay, so it's Sun with a u.
天啊,莫蒂,别收下那把剑
Oh, God. Morty, don't take the sword.
真意外你竟然会反对任何事,瑞克
Oh, I'm shocked you're against something, Rick.
-你认识他们吗? -我知道他们穿着奇怪
You know these guys? -I know how they're dressed
还有这听起来有多无聊
and how boring this sounds.
你如果收下了那把剑…
You take that sword,
你就会被卷入复杂的…
you're gonna get sucked into a whole complicated,
该死
oh shit!
来,收下吧
Come on, take it.
如果他不收下那把剑…
I mean, if that kid's not gonna take the sword…
他没有说要给你
He didn't offer it to you.
抱歉,我可以问一些问题吗?太阳骑士会做什么事?
Sorry, can I just ask some stuff, what does a Knight of the Sun do?
会收下这把剑
He takes the sword, for one thing.
或许你做了错误的判断
You know what, maybe you made a bad call.
他不想收下这把剑
He, he doesn't want the sword.
-我没这么说 -但是你没有收下
I didn't say that. -Well you sure aren't taking it!
-你难道会莫名收下… -我当然会收下
Would you just take a random... -Obviously I would, yes!
我也收下了 那是我这辈子做过最棒的决定
And I did! Best decision of my life!
你却不知感激
And you're shitting on it!
不好意思,有免费的剑能拿吗?
Excuse me? Is this just a free sword?
-没有 -我要收下这把剑了
No! -I'm taking the sword!
谢谢你,小子
Thank you, Dawnling.
-你叫什么名字? -莫蒂
What is your name? -Morty.
你就改叫莫坦纽爵士
Now it is Sir Mortaniel.
我把你的名字改得比较像骑士
I made it a little knightier.
-再见 -等等,他难道…
Good day. -Wait, did he just...
该死,莫蒂,你收下那把剑了吗?
Goddammit, Morty! You took the sword?!
-真无聊 -你现在就不无聊吗?
So boring! -Oh like you're not at this point?
你这个脾气差的酒鬼
You drunk cranky fuck!
你们还要排队吗? 不直接拿这些三明治吗?
You guys still gonna stand in line? Y ou're not gonna take this food?
我们是快闪店花钱 请来排队吸引顾客的
The pop up pays us to stand here. To drive up business.
我就知道
Knew it.
各位
Everyone!
这位是海利欧斯爵士的继承人 莫坦纽爵士
Sir Helios' successor, Sir Mortaniel!
"莫坦纽爵士,脸真明亮"
Sir Mortaniel, face so bright!
"用自己的力量服侍太阳"
Serves the sun with strength and might!
"莫坦纽爵士快来看"
Sir mortaniel come and see
"太阳带来的好处"
Just what the sun provides for thee!
天啊,竟然有专属于我的歌♥
Wow, my, my own song.
这就是海利欧斯爵士得把你的名字
Now you know why Sir Helios had to change your name
改成三个字的原因
to something with three syllables!
欢迎你来到太阳,小子
Welcome, Dawnling, to the Sun!
这里就是太阳吗?地球的太阳吗?
So it is the Sun, like Earth's sun?
他听说过我们
He's heard of us!
我怎么没被烧焦呢?
How come I'm not, like, burning to a crisp?
你现在受到了我们的力量保护
You are currently protected by our powers,
但你马上就能获得这力量了
but soon they will be yours!
我们的肉体刀枪不入
Our flesh is indestructible!
我们能长生不死
Our lives are never-ending,
不是像吸血鬼那样
but not even in the dumb vampire way
就算过了一阵子厌倦了也死不了
where after a while you hate it and you can't die.
我们随时想死都能死
We can die whenever we want!!
只是不需要死
We just don't have to.
但是你们不能离开,对吧?
But you're not allowed to leave, right?
我永远不会见到我的家人了吗?
Like, I'll never see my family again?
我们经常离开
We leave constantly!
我是在一个小行星上 见到你的
I met you on an asteroid!
也对,其实我也不是坚持要那样
Oh yeah! Between us that wasn't a deal breaker,
但是有所选择会更好
but it's even better that there's options!
你会享有你从未体验过的自♥由♥
You'll have more freedom than you've ever known.
吾王
Our king!
太阳就是太阳系的中心
The Sun is the center of the solar system.
也是太阳权杖之家,整个世界的中心
It is the home of the solar scepter, around which all worlds revolve.
负责保护的人会受大家景仰并成为神
The men who keep it safe are admired by all and live as gods.
还有其他问题吗?
Any more questions?
有,我要在哪里签名?
Yeah, where do I sign?
太棒了 那就好了
Well that does it!
我们到围墙边进行正式仪式吧
Off to the parapet to make this official.
好,来吧
Yeah, let's do this!
把你们的阴♥茎♥切下来,丢进太阳里
Now just cut off your penises and throw them into the sun.
好哦
Okey dokey.
看来莫坦纽想当第一位
I see Mortaniel wants to go first.
不是的
Not true.
这剑可以随便放着吗?
Do I just leave the sword wherever?
有放剑的桶子吗?
Is there a sword bin?
什么意思?你难道不想切…
What are you saying, you don't want to cut off…
各位,能不能不要…
Listen guys, can we not...
我们都做出了这美好又痛苦的牺牲
It's a terrific and painful sacrifice we all make
好胜任全宇宙最重要又强大的职位
for the most important and powerful job in the universe.
我们从很久以前就都这么做了
We've done it since the dawn of dawns.
没错,彩绘玻璃上有画
Yep. There it is in stained glass.
确实如此,我没有任何贬低的意思 我只是不想这么做
It's official. And I'm not judging it. And I'm not doing it.
真的有人住在这里?
People really live here?
太夸张了,我还以为只是一种比方…
This is nuts, I thought it was a metaphor.
我们得走了
We have to go!
天啊,他们是来真的,对吧?
Boy. They're not messing around?
-你怎么没烧起来? -这只是科学而已
How are you not burning? -Oh, it's just science,
除非我有所误会 不然你们这里好像不太注重科学
which, unless I'm misinterpreting, is clearly not a priority here.
好,走吧,小子,我这次不会嘲笑你
Okay, c'mon lil Junebug, I won't rub your face in this one,
我猜你应该觉得自己很蠢
I'm guessing you're feeling pretty stupid.
没错,谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
海利欧斯爵士用这把剑自取性命
Sir Helios gave his life with that sword.
莫坦纽又收下了这把剑
Mortaniel took it.
他得跟我战斗并获胜才能离开
He cannot leave unless he bests me in combat.
好,请等一下 我猜这些人好像是假长生不死
Okay, one sec. I'm guessing these guys are like pseudo immortalish since they
因为他们住在太阳上 所以照他们的规定走
live on the sun, so playing by their rules
或许是最快能脱身的方式
might be the fastest way out of this.
-你就打赢他吧 -什么?
Just best him in combat. -What?
拿去,这把剑会用人工智能 学习对手的攻击
Here. This sword uses AI to learn from an opponent's attacks.
所以我得先被攻击吗?
So I have to get attacked first?
不对,这把剑看过《刀锋战士》了
No, no, no, the sword has already seen Blade.
而且它很喜欢,你没问题的
And loved it. You'll be fine.
天啊 该死 可恶 真是的
By golly! Oh crickey. -Oh! Blimey. I say!
好,那我们可以走了
Okay, so we're done here.
不对,你们不能走
No. We're not done.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表