Not even guaranteed a fight will happen.
一直增加的那条 就代表我们忘记自己生气的原因
That meter filling up is us forgetting what made us so mad.
如果有人对更真实的游戏有兴趣
If anyone's interested in a higher level of realism
我要启动"经游"
I'm booting up the OG.
经典游戏的意思,也就是动物拼图
That's Original Game called a "jigsaw puzzle" in the den.
嘿,各位,我和太空我
Hey, gang! Me and my space self are gonna make a run
要去拉便便星系买♥♥冰淇淋
to the Gloppy Drop System for ice cream.
有人要指定口味吗?
Any flavor requests?
-香草 -香草
Vanilla! - Vanilla!
你们为什么要大老远跑到外太空
Why do you guys have to go all the way to deep space
买♥♥冰淇淋?
just for ice cream?
拉便便人的味蕾数量比人类少
Gloppy Dropulites have less taste buds than humans.
他们的冰淇淋就像医院病床
Their ice cream is like a hospital bed.
是专门设计来减轻负担的
It's designed for you to do less so it does more.
好,待会见
Okay, seeya in a bit.
我会先整理出明显是天空的拼图
I'll get started, sorting all the obvious sky pieces.
这是我的秘诀
Secret technique.
-该死,找到你了 -要开始了,混♥蛋♥
Oh shit, there you are! - Oh fuck, it's on, bitch!
-我会打倒你 -你会横死街头
I'm gonna eat your ass! - You will die in the street
就像小狗一样
like a dog!
真美
Stunning.
谢谢,太壮观了
Thank you. This is incredible.
我很高兴能找到你能穿的太空装
Just glad I had something in your size.
拉便便离这里多远?
How far is Gloppy Drop?
我为什么总以为自己戴着手表?
And why do I always think I'm wearing a watch?
其实我绕着地球转的小公♥寓♥里 有一盒拉便便
I actually have a pint of Gloppy Drop on a little apartment orbiting Earth.
所以我们还有时间
So, we have time.
你有自己的太空站?
You have your own space station?
"我们"有自己的太空站 我们是同一个人
We have our own space station. We're the same person.
我们是有差异的
There's differences.
我们其中一个人不知道自己究竟是谁
Like, one of us has no idea who she really is.
不对,但我们立个约定吧
Wrong. But let's make a deal.
我们要足够信任自己
Let's trust ourselves enough
我们在一起的时候 就不要去想自己是谁
to stop wondering who we are when we're together.
我们可以对彼此说任何事
We get to say anything to each other.
我们不会对任何人 甚至对自己说的事
Things we'd never say to anyone else, even ourselves.
我们不会对自己说什么事?
What don't we say to ourselves?
例如"天啊,我穿太空装屁♥股♥真翘"
How about, "Wow, my ass looks good in that space suit."
我是认真的,我很漂亮
I mean it. I'm a good looking woman.
你嘴巴真甜
Well, that's nice of you to say.
我也觉得自己
I also find myself...
蛮有魅力的
quite attractive.
我们忘了拿冰淇淋
We forgot the ice cream.
把我当成小母马继续骑我吧
I want you back in my guts like I'm one of your sick little fillies.
天啊,莫蒂 你不能随便拿走我的控制器
Oh, goddammit, Morty! You can't just take my controller.
当然可以,这是我的
Yes, I can! It's mine.
-好吧,茉茉,控制器给我 -你自己做一个去
Okay, Sum-Sum, gimme. - Make your own controller.
有些人需要尽可能掌握控制权
Some of us need all the control we can get.
去死吧
Fuck you!
你怎么突然这么喜欢真实游戏?
So, why are you so suddenly into realistic video games?
-我本来就喜欢 -对,但你现在
I already was. - Yeah, but now
变得跟我一样投入
you're into them the way I am.
你是指盯着游戏画面出神吗?
You mean, like staring at them in a numb trance?
我没恶意,我只是注意到这件事
Not judging, just noticing.
对,你通常都会比我早注意到事情
Yeah, you tend to notice stuff a little before I do.
但你终究还是会注意到
But, eventually, you do notice.
我们现在可以一起不去注意,很好
And now, we can both not notice together, yes.
天啊,贝丝,你不是去买♥♥冰淇淋吗?
Oh my God, Beth! I thought you said you got ice cream?
对,一定是‥
Yeah, I...
在车上,我们放在车上了
It must be in the... - Oh, the car! We left it in the car.
好,太好了,不然会很奇怪
Okay, good, because that would have been weird.
我担心有些事 可能会越来越容易引起注意
I worry things might become more and more noticeable.
对,他如果自杀了 我们就得找个新爸爸
Yeah, and if he kills himself, we're gonna have to get a new dad.
你太夸张了,夏茉
Jesus Christ, Summer!
嘿,爸,这是什么?
Hey, Dad...What's this?
我在做控制器
Making a controller.
这个品种的生化太空鲸有碳线路
This species of bionic space whale has carbon wiring
打起游戏会很顺畅
great for smooth gameplay.
先说好,我不是在杀它
I'm not killing it, for the record.
我只是要帮它换上更好的食道
I'm just replacing its esophagus with a better one.
不收钱,它应该要感谢我
For free. It should thank me.
它会用念力感谢我的
And it will, with its mind.
这种动物会心电感应,贝丝 会在梦里跟你说话
These things are telepathic, Beth, they talk to you in dreams.
你的复♥制♥器
Does your replicator thing make ice cream
能做出拉便便星系的冰淇淋吗?
from the Gloppy Drop system?
你为什么会想复♥制♥ 拉便便冰淇淋,做作鬼?
Why would you want replicated Gloppy Drop ice cream, poser?
很好笑,我跟太空贝丝本来要去买♥♥
Crazy thing, I went with Space Beth to get some
但我们玩得太开心,忘了冰淇淋的事
and we had such a great time we forgot the ice cream!
-很夸张吧? -你是真心发问吗?
Crazy, right? - That's a real question?
-或许是? -过来,把它抓住
Maybe? - Come here, hold the pup down.
我可是无止尽的爸爸
You're talking about an infinite father.
我遇过了自己无数次
I've met myself out there infinite times.
也发生过了无数的事情
Infinite shit happens.
包含你所谓的"忘了冰淇淋"
Including, as you put it, "forgetting the ice cream."
你也忘过冰淇淋吗?
You've forgotten the ice cream?
等我喝得更醉的时候再问我细节
Drill me for details when I'm drunker.
但你先别担心自己做的事疯不疯狂
In the meantime, don't worry about what's crazy.
就像年轻人说的,"勇敢做自己"
You know, as the kids say, you do you.
谢了,谢谢你,爸爸
Oh, thanks. Thank you so much, Dad.
但你要记得一件事
One thing to keep in mind, though.
你忘记的不只是自己的冰淇淋
It's not just your own ice cream you're forgetting
是你家人的,你如果太常忘记
it's your family's. If you forget it too much,
就得开始说谎保密
you start having to keep secrets.
所以你反对保密
Oh, and you're against secrets.
反对?才怪,保密很棒
Against? Hell no. Secrets are great.
举例来说
For instance
我的冰箱里一直都有一盒香草拉便便
I've got a pint of vanilla Gloppy Drop in my fridge this whole time.
拿去吧,我的意思是谎言会越积越多
Take it. I'm just saying, lies pile up.
就像卡债一样
Like credit card debt.
不要说谎就会有帮助
You retain an advantage by staying liquid.
了解,我就把这当成简单的现金交易
Gotcha. Well, I'd call this a simple cash transaction.
很有趣,但到此为止
Fun and done.
最喜欢的卡尔金兄弟
Favorite Culkin...
-基南 -基南
Kieran! - Kieran!
最喜欢的布兰妮歌♥曲
Favorite song by Britney?
-《努力奋斗》 -《努力奋斗》
"Work Bitch"! - "Work Bitch"!
最喜欢的宿醉解药
Favorite hangover cure?
-狗毛和丢脸的兴趣 -狗毛和丢脸的兴趣
Hair of the dog with a guilty pleasure
-像是看《人类周刊》 -像是看《人类周刊》
like Humans Weekly.
我跟爸说了
I told Dad.
我其实还没说,他就知道了
I mean, I didn't have to. He knew.
你本来就不必跟他说
I guess that's one reason you didn't have to tell him.
他怎么说?
What'd he say?
我们是用暗号♥沟通,他好像说没关系
We kind of talked in code. I think he said it's fine
直到这让我们的小人行为感到亏欠 -这很像爸会说的话
until it makes us feel indebted to our lessers. - That sounds like Dad.
我们该跟家人解释吗?
Do we owe the family an explanation?
我们得把握相聚时光 摸索要怎么取悦彼此吗?
Do we have to spend our time together figuring out how to please others?
我有老公
I'm married.
我们都是,但进入婚姻的是我
We both are, but I'm in our marriage.
这是我们之间的关键差异
It's the defining difference between us.
没人规定一定要这样
Well, there's no rule book that says you have to be.
会发生什么事?这是怎么回事?
What's gonna happen? What is this?
我们爱上自己了吗?
Are we in love? With ourself?
所以我们是全世界
I mean, does that make us
最健康还是最不健康的人?
the most or the least healthy woman in the universe?
有人说过你很容易想太多吗?
Anybody ever tell you you're overly analytical?
但我很爱
Which I do love.
如果你想这样贴标签的话
If that's what you need to call it.
我不需要贴任何标签
I don't need to call it anything.
我只想知道会持续多久
I would like to know its shelf life.
我或许知道能得出结果的方式
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表