剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
-希望都是好事 -恐怕不是
- All good things, I hope? - I'm afraid not!
你们一定累坏了
You must be exhausted?
-迪尔德丽会领你们去房♥间 -谢谢
- Deirdre will show you to your rooms. - Thank you.
请你们收拾好以后下楼来
When you're ready, please come down.
我们会在晚饭前小酌一杯
We'll have drinks before dinner.
乔希等不及要见你们了
Josh can't wait to see you.
外公怎么样了
How is grandpa?
恐怕快不行了 亲爱的
Oh, dying I'm afraid, dear.
这是您的房♥间 夸克医生
This will be yours, Doctor Quirke.
一切还好吗 夸克医生
Is everything aright, Doctor Quirke?
是的
Yes.
以前我妻子在这里的时候
This used to be my wife's room
就住这间房♥
when she lived here.
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是那个扫兴的家伙吗
Well, well, if it isn't the bad penny.
你好 乔希
Hello, Josh.
来看我咽气 对吗
So you've come to watch me die, have you?
你怕死吗 夸克
Are you afraid of death, Quirke?
有谁不怕吗
Isn't everybody?
我不怕
I'm not.
不再怕了
Not anymore.
我这辈子做过一些坏事
I done some bad things in my time,
但也做过很多的好事
but I done a lot of good as well.
审判日的时候我还是有脸面对主的
I think I'll be able to face up to the Lord on Judgement Day.
你能吗
Will you?
我不信这些 乔希
Well, see I don't believe in any of that stuff, Josh.
你现在就这么说吧
You say that now.
我听说你一直在妨碍我们的工作
I hear you've been interfering with our work.
有吗
Em... have I?
你提到的工作是什么 乔希
What work would that be, Josh?
我现在是园丁 夸克
I'm a planter now, Quirke,
有人栽培树木 我栽培灵魂
some men plant trees, I plant souls
而我一点也不喜欢
and I don't like it
某些闲杂人等到处打探
when ignorant meddlers stick their noses in.
你不觉得你对我们家族的伤害
Don't you think you've done enough
已经够深了吗 你这个没有信仰的混♥蛋♥
harm to our family, you Godless piece of shite?!
咚咚
Knock, knock!
她可算来了
Aw... aw here she is.
-我最爱的外孙女 -外公
- My favourite granddaughter! - Granddad!
看看你
Look at you!
布伦达
Brenda!
夸克医生
Dr. Quirke.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
我们俩在同一家医院共事过
We used to work in the same hospital.
这世界真小
Small world.
可以开饭了吗
Shall we eat?
晚安 夸克医生
Goodnight, Doctor Quirke.
好梦
Sleep well.
晚安 罗斯
Good night, Rose.
这是不对的
This isn't right.
夸克 你真是一只傻傻的大熊
"Oh, Quirke you're such a silly old bear!"
你以为你需要莎拉 其实不是
"You think you want Sarah but you don't."
来吧 夸克 让我看看你的能耐
"Come on, Quirke. Show me what you can do."
布伦达
Brenda!
夸克医生
Oh, Doctor Quirke!
您真是吓我一跳
You gave me an awful fright!
你才是吓我一跳 我以为你是具尸体
You gave me a fright, I thought you were a corpse!
我还以为您能分辨出不同来呢
I'd have thought you could tell the difference.
谢谢
Thanks.
您不会告诉别人吧
You won't tell anyone?
他们不喜欢员工擅用泳池
They don't like the staff to use the pool.
我不会说的
I won't tell.
您在转悠什么
What are you doing anyway?
都这么晚了
Up at this hour?
睡不着觉
Couldn't sleep.
不用了
No thanks.
那布伦达 你知不知道
So, Brenda, what do you know
关于乔希在这里做慈善的事情
about the charity work that Josh is doing here?
您是指孤儿院吗
You mean the orphanage?
是哪家孤儿院
What orphanage would that be?
圣玛德琳修道院 就在布鲁克莱恩那边
Saint Madeline's. It's out in Brookline.
他捐了很多的钱
He gives a lot of money to it.
你把孩子送去的 是不是 布伦达
You brought the baby over, didn't you, Brenda?
是他们逼你的吗
Did they make you do it?
我不能告诉您
I can't tell you.
他们告诉你父亲是谁了吗
Did they tell you who the father was?
没有
No.
你觉得有没有可能是格里芬医生的
Did you think it might be Doctor Griffin?
您别问我了
You mustn't ask me that.
我得走了
I've got to go.
布伦达
Brenda!
来嘛
Come on.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
我们以前老来这里 迪莉娅和我
We used to come up here, Delia and me
曾几何时
in the old days.
她是个什么样的人
What was she like?
既然来了 我就想知道
I want to know now that I'm here.
屋子里好像到处都有她
The house seems full of her somehow.
迪莉娅很奔放
Delia was wild.
她内心有个淘气的小恶魔
She had the imp of perversity in her.
你们四个是怎么认识的
How did the four of you meet?
你外公♥安♥排了
Well, your grandfather arranged
我和马尔去医院工作
for myself and Mal to come to the hospital to work
然后我们就一起出去玩
and we just started going out together.
开始是我和莎拉 然后是马尔和莎拉
First it was me and Sarah, then it was Mal and Sarah
再然后就是迪莉娅和我了
and then, Delia and me.
到底是怎么发展的
How did that happen?
这种事情都是怎么发展的呢
How does anything like that happen?
菲比
Phoebe...
有些事你并不了解
There's something that you don't know about
关于马尔和莎拉 还有
Mal and Sarah and...
还有我
and me.
你还有什么需要了解的
What's there to know about you?
听着 我现在不太想回房♥子
Listen I don't think I'll go back to the house just yet
镇子里有家以前常去的酒吧
there's a bar in town I used to drink in
我想去看看它到底变样了没有
and I'm just going to check and see if it's still the same.
要我跟你一起去吗
Shall I go with you?
不不不 我已经给你添很多麻烦了
No, no, no, no... I've already gotten you into enough trouble.
我等下打车回去 安迪 谢谢
I'll get a cab back, Andy, thanks.
好的 夸克医生
Okay, Doctor Quirke.
你需要开这么慢吗
Do you have to drive so slowly?
我是说 这儿限速吗
I mean, is the law here?
是因为克劳福德先生喜欢这样
It's the way Mr Crawford likes it.
他不在的时候 我也不怎么遵守
I don't always stick to it when he's not on board.
-那是什么 爱尔兰香烟吗 -不是
- What are those, Irish cigarettes? - No.
英国的
English.
好吧 咱来点刺♥激♥的
Okay. Let's rock and roll.
停下
Stop!
你以为你在做什么
What did you think you were doing?
你可能会害死咱俩的
You could have got us killed.
能不能给我来一根英国香烟
Think I could have one of those English cigarettes?
为什么不到前边来和我坐一起
Now why don't you come up front and sit with me?
或者我爬到后边和你一起
Or maybe I could climb in back with you?
我认为你应该把我送回房♥子
I think you should take me back to the house.
马上
Right now.
行
OK.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke.
我是哈金斯神父 圣玛德琳修道院的牧师
I'm Father Harkins, Chaplain here at Saint Madeline's.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表