剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, don't be silly.
菲比会回来的
Phoebe will come back.
等她气消了以后
When her temper cools down.
你等着吧
You'll see.
为什么她会想回来呢
Why would she want to come back?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
只是为了让我们在一起吗
Just to keep us together.
什么
What?!
别假装了 马尔
Don't let's pretend, Mal.
我没有假装
I'm not pretending anything.
我一直都觉得没有必要告诉她
I never thought there was any point in telling her.
你和夸克
You and Quirke!
怪不得她会生你的气
No wonder she's annoyed at you.
我吗
At me.
我又没做错事
Well what did I do wrong?
给她一个家有错吗
Apart from giving her a home?
爱她有错吗
And loving her.
我也是 马尔
So did I, Mal.
别睡客房♥了 莎拉
Don't sleep in the spare room, Sarah.
你在这里睡
You have the big bed,
我去客房♥
I'll go.
我们关门了
We're closed!
-比利 -在这儿呢
- Billy! - There she is.
我太想你了 我的小天使
Oh I missed you so much, my little angel.
我以为你周一才能回来
I thought you weren't back until Monday?
我提早干完了活
I finished early.
我又是本月最佳销♥售♥员
And... I'm Salesman of the Month again.
真厉害
Well done you.
其实我才不在乎这种东西
Ah like I give a bollocks about that.
瞧着
Here we are.
我给你带了你喜欢的瑞士巧克力
I got you some of those Swiss chocs you like.
你真好 还记得这个
You're so sweet to remember.
还有 这个
And... this.
打开啊
Well go on.
打开它
Open it.
是一块很精致的金表
It's a dainty gold watch.
你不该这么破费
You shouldn't have.
难道还有什么值得我破费的吗
What else would I spend my money on?
感谢上帝让我那天在普伦基特药房♥遇见你
Ah I bless the day I found you in Plunkett's Pharmacy.
我是多么
I do.
多么
I do.
多么 多么 感激祂
I do, I do, I do.
哈基姆
Hakim!
得了 克鲁兹小子 我知道你在里面
Come on, Kreutzy boy, I know you're in there.
天哪
Jesus!
你吓了我一跳
You gave me a fright.
我刚才敲门你为什么不开
Why didn't you answer the door when I knocked?
我不知道是你
I didn't know it was you.
那你以为是谁
Who did you think it was then?
来吧
Come on.
过来 你知道我为什么来这儿
Come on, you know why I'm here,
别拿破烂玩意儿来糊弄我
and don't palm me off with any old rubbish,
上一批货很不好
that last lot was enough to snuff.
克鲁兹小子啊 瞧瞧你都做了什么
Ah, Kreutzy boy what have you done now?
你什么意思 我不明白
W-What do you mean, I don't understand.
你做了件非常糟糕的事情 克鲁兹小子
You've done a very bad thing, there Kreutzy boy.
我叫你这样做了吗
Did I say you were to do that?
她似乎能接受
She seemed ready.
我以为你会高兴
I thought you would be pleased.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我觉得你想踢掉我单干
I think you, are trying to cut me out.
不 不 我向你保证 不
No, no I assure you... no!
你把我的手烧伤了
You burnt my hand!
手是我吃饭的家伙
My hands are my living.
没错 所以你要接受教训 管好你的手
Yes, well it will teach you to keep them to yourself.
或许我该报♥警♥
Perhaps I should go to the police?
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
我拿走了 底片也给我
I'm taking these and I want the negatives
不然我就动真格了
before I really hurt you.
好的
Fine.
把你的名字印上去 怎么样
Let's get your name on them, shall we?
毕竟都是你的功劳嘛
Credit where credit's due and all that.
哈基姆·克鲁兹工作室
Hakim Kreutz Studios.
非常好
Very nice.
现在我们不用找警♥察♥了 对吧
Now we won't go to the cops, will we?
又要出差了
On the road again.
不过这次只要去贝尔法斯特
At least it's only Belfast this time.
贝尔法斯特 北爱尔兰的首府
不用去该死的伯尔尼
Not bloody Berne.
伯尔尼 瑞士首都
好丰盛
This is grand.
你不吃点儿东西吗
Are you not going to have any yourself?
我其实不怎么饿 比利
I'm not really that hungry, Billy.
我觉得肚子有点儿不舒服
I-I think I've a bit of an upset tummy.
那你再陪我坐会儿吧
You can sit down with me for a couple of minutes at least.
来吧
Come on.
你看起来精神不太好
Well you don't look yourself.
要不要我走之前叫一下医生
Should I call the doctor before I go?
不用了 没事的
No it'll pass.
真的不用吗
Are you sure now?
是不是有什么事没告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
我只是肚子不舒服 比利
It's just an upset tummy, Billy.
你对我太好了 我不值得你这样
You're so sweet to me, I don't deserve you.
时间到了
Ah look at the time.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我的小天使
My little angel.
照顾好自己
You take care.
美容护理
你怎么拿到这些的
How did you get these?
你都做了什么
What have you done?!
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get them from?
哈基姆·克鲁兹工作室
Hakim Kreutz Studios.
这和我一点关系都没有 亲爱的
That's nothing to do with me, darling.
你必须承认克鲁兹很有才华
You've got to admit Kreutz has got flair.
是你
It was you!
我知道是你
I know it was.
你觉得比利
How much do you think Billy
要付多少钱才能封住克鲁兹的嘴呢
would pay Kreutz to keep it quiet, hm?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
我有让你到那里晃荡
Did I ask you to go around there
对他搔首弄姿吗
and show him all you've got?
不 都是你自找的
No you did that all by yourself!
而且我可以告诉你 我不在乎他
And I must say I don't care much for him,
也根本不在乎这些照片
I don't care much for these pictures either!
真是可笑 它们对我没有一点影响
Funnily enough they don't do a thing for me,
一点也没有
not one thing.
说真的 这都是时间问题
It's all a question of timing, really.
我们共度过愉快的时光
I think we've had our time.
当时很美妙 但是已经结束了
It was nice while it lasted, but it's over.
不好意思了
Sorry and all that.
亨特先生 最近还好吗
Mr Hunt, how's it going?
还不错
Not so bad.
-你呢 -还行吧 还行
- Yourself? - Not too bad, not too bad.
可以了
Okay.
好了 请您 带上样品进去吧
Alright, if you just step inside and bring your samples case with you.
-水正在烧 -好极了
- The kettle's on. - Lovely.
-您星期三回吗 -是的
- Back on Wednesday? - I am.
天气真好 不是吗
It's a beautiful day, isn't it lovely?
他是怎么说的
So what did he say?
他说 其实
He said, well,
我十五岁时就不玩落袋台球了
I stopped playing pocket billiards when I was 15-years-old,
而她说 我不管 我就是不跟你握手
and she said, I don't care I'm still not shaking your hand.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表