剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
就好像我们是这个家庭的一员
It's like we're part of this family.
好消息是 我听说会有免费的酒水
Well the good news is I heard there'll be a free bar.
篮子忘拿了
Oh, the basket!
抱歉
Sorry.
这孩子真可爱 我能看一眼吗
What a lovely baby. Can I have a peek?
当然
Oh, sure.
我们叫她小克莉丝汀
Little Christine we call her.
真好
That's nice.
-走吗 -走吧
- Are you coming? - Yeah.
诸位请安静
Your attention, please,
有请宴会的主人 乔希·克劳福德先生
for our host, Mr. Josh Crawford!
朋友们 家人们
Friends, family...
所有来自克劳福德运输公♥司♥的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
and all you boys and girls from Crawford Transport.
我荣幸地欢迎大家今年再次光临
Great pleasure to welcome you here again this year,
分享...
to share...
分享...
to share...
各位 一切安好
Everything's okay, folks.
乔希希望大家玩得愉快
Josh wants you all to go on enjoying yourselves,
夜晚才刚刚开始
the night is young!
我再去拿杯啤酒
I'm gonna get another beer.
麦考伊
Hey, McCoy?
看到什么有趣的东西了吗
You see something funny there?
我只是跟兄弟们讨论...奇迹 就这
I was just telling the guys about the eh... miracle, that's all.
讨论你家那老女人是怎么有孩子的
How your old lady she ends up having a kid,
还不用被搞大肚子
without getting knocked up.
怎么回事
So how was that? The eh...
天使下凡替你干的不成
angels come down and done the job for ya?
来啊 斯塔福德
Come on, Stafford!
随时奉陪
Anytime!
好了
Alright!
安迪
Andy?
你还好吗 夸克
Are you alright, Quirke?
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉非常好
I feel wonderful.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
医院里
You're in hospital.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你不知道吗 马尔
Don't you know, Mal.
这是场意外 不是谁的错
It was an accident, nobody's fault.
很抱歉 我听过这样的借口
You'll forgive me if I say I've heard that tale before.
小克莉丝汀会被
Little Christine will be
埋在修道院的公墓里
buried here in the convent burial ground.
我想我们可以不让警♥察♥插手
I think we can manage to keep the police out of it.
但如果我是你们 我会考虑离开波士顿
But if I were you, I would consider moving away from Boston.
别这样跟我说话
Hey, you don't take that tone with me.
你们也有见不得人的事
There's something you're trying to hide here.
我完全不明白你在...
I have no idea what you could...
那孩子是某个人的 对吗
That kid, was someone's, wasn't it?
如果你跟我和克莱尔过不去
And if you mess with me an Claire,
我一定会查出那孩子是谁的
I'll make it my business to find out whose.
你在威胁我们吗 斯塔福德先生
Are you threatening us, Mr Stafford?
当然不是 修女
Not at all, Sister.
我只是想在庄园里找份工作
All I want is a job up at the Big House,
那样我一个字都不会说的
and you won't hear a squeak out of me.
斯特凡努斯修女
Sister Stephanus?
我已经把我们的处境告诉克劳福德先生了
I've spoken to Mr Crawford about our situation.
在这件事情上我们不会再有麻烦了
I don't think we'll have any further problems from that quarter.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你是坏人 夸克
You are a terrible man, Quirke,
让我开车
making me do this,
你知道我的驾驶技术有多差
you know what a hopeless driver I am.
你开得很好 我喜欢你开车
You're a wonderful driver, I love your driving.
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for this.
我还没准备好回公♥寓♥
I couldn't face the flat just yet.
你应该来和我们住一段时间
You should come and stay with us for a bit.
马尔会高兴死的
Wouldn't Mal just love that?
我整天在他房♥子里躺着
Me lying around his house all day
他却四处奔走接生
while he's out busy delivering babies.
不了 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
不过还是谢谢
Thanks anyway.
我会慢慢适应的
I'll take it slowly.
这儿风景真好
So beautiful up here.
是啊
Yes,
太美了
it's lovely.
走吧
Come on.
你还好
Are you alright?
死不了
Ah, I'll live.
菲比怎么样了
How's Phoebe?
我还以为她会来医院看我呢
I thought she might have come to visit me in the hospital.
我不知道该拿她怎么办
Ah... I'm at my wits' end with her.
她和一帮混混搞在一起
She's got in with a wild bunch.
几乎每晚都出去喝酒
She's out drinking almost every night,
我不知道她到底怎么了
I don't know what's the matter with her.
她只是年轻而已
She's young, that's all.
她不听话了
She's out of control.
我真希望能让她离开那些人
I'd really like to get her away from that crowd.
我想让她去波士顿
I tried to get her to go to Boston.
她肯定会喜欢那里的
I know she'd love it out there.
但她说她不去 除非有你陪着
But she says she won't go, unless you go with her.
我不明白她要我♥干♥什么
I don't know what she wants from me.
她爱你 夸克
She loves you, Quirke.
你为什么不去
Why don't you go?
你可以在那里养伤
You could recuperate there.
我不知道
Ah... I don't know.
好的 我去
Alright. I'll go.
-真的 -为什么不呢
- Really? - Why not?
等你们去了那里 夸克
And when you're there, Quirke
-你必须告诉她 -告诉她什么
- you have to tell her... - Tell her what?
你知道的
You know what.
她在那儿会比较容易接受
It'll be easier for her to deal with it there,
没有我和马尔在场
away from me and Mal.
我们早该告诉她了
God knows we should have told her years ago.
我只怪自己
I blame myself.
不只是你的错
It's not just you.
但我们必须告诉她 夸克
But she has to know, Quirke.
对
Yes.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same thing myself.
那你会告诉她吧
So will you tell her?
好的
Alright.
我在波士顿告诉她
I'll tell her in Boston.
第一次来波士顿 小姐
First time in Boston, Miss?
不是 我七岁的时候在这里住过
No, I lived here when I was seven.
不过我好久没有回来了
I haven't been back in such a long time though.
我相信克劳福德先生见到你会非常高兴的
Well I'm sure Mr Crawford will be happy to see you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
从我们离开都柏林开始你就闷闷不乐
You've been in a sulk since we left Dublin.
我没有闷闷不乐
I'm not sulking.
反正你和平时不一样
Well, you're different.
-头还疼吗 -疼
- Does your head still hurt? - Mm.
欢迎游子回家
Welcome voyagers!
天哪 看你出落得像画儿一样漂亮
My! Look at you all grown up and pretty as a picture.
能亲一下你邪恶的继外婆吗
Do you have a kiss for your old wicked step-grandmother?
我该怎么称呼您
What am I to call you?
多有礼貌的孩子
Why you charming child!
叫我罗斯就好
Well, you must call me Rose.
而我怕是不能叫你孩子
And I probably shouldn't call you a child
你都长这么大了
now you're all grown up!
我不介意
I don't mind.
您一定是著名的夸克医生吧
And you must be the famous Doctor Quirke?
我听过不少您的事
I've heard a great deal about you.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表