剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
也是您的家族
Your family.
您没跟我提过 对吧
You didn't mention that, did you?
上次我们聊天的时候
When we had our little chat
我猜您是忘了提这事儿
I suppose it must have just slipped your mind.
我觉得这两件事没什么关系
I didn't think it was relevant.
也许吧
Hah! Maybe it isn't.
反正不是我该考虑的事了
None of my concern now.
对了 顺便提一下 多莉·莫兰
Oh by-the-by, did Dolly Moran mention anything
跟你提过一家位于林森德的
to you about a Mothers of Mercy Laundry
仁慈圣母洗衣店吗
place up in Ringsend?
他们专门接收那些不幸的女孩
They take in girls that have got themselves in trouble
要她们没日没夜地工作 直到怎么说来着
and work them until they've, what's the word
赎清罪过
'expiated their sin'.
有传言说
There was some talk of
多莉·莫兰和那家店有关系
Dolly Moran being connected with the place.
不 多莉没跟我提过这件事
No, Dolly didn't mention anything about that to me.
看来她很擅长保守秘密 可怜的老多莉
Yeah she was good at keeping secrets it seems, poor old Dolly.
结果却没什么好下场
But not a good that did her.
不打扰您了 夸克医生
Well, I'll let you get on, Doctor Quirke.
-祝您好运 -好的
- Good luck. - Okay.
我很抱歉 夸克医生
I'm so sorry, Doctor Quirke
恐怕让您空跑一趟了
but I'm afraid you've had a wasted journey.
我帮不了您
I can't help you at all.
-您对这个名字一点印象都没有吗 -没有
- So the name doesn't mean anything to you, at all? - No.
-您说她死了 -对 难产而死
- You tell me that she died. - Yeah, in childbirth.
真让人难过
How very sad.
-孩子怎么样了 -我不知道
- And what became of the child? - I don't know.
我也想知道孩子的下落
That's one of the things I was hoping to find out.
正如我所说
Well, as I say.
还有 德洛莉丝·莫兰
And eh... Dolores Moran,
或者叫多莉·莫兰
she would have been known as Dolly Moran.
我从没听说过多莉·莫兰这个名字
I've never heard the name Dolly Moran.
梅齐 走路看着点
Maisie, watch where you go.
抱歉 修女
Sorry, Sister.
-好了 干活儿去吧 -好的 修女
- Alright, get on with it. - Righto, Sister.
假设克莉丝汀·福尔斯来过这里
So let's say Christine Falls had been here,
她的孩子会怎么样
what would have happened to her baby?
孩子们当然会被送去孤儿院
Well, the babies go to an orphanage of course.
-比如凯利克里 -对 如果是男孩的话
- Like Carricklee? - Yeah, if they're boys.
他们就是这样对待我的
That's what they did with me.
-所以您才这么感兴趣 -不尽然
- Ah, so that's why you're so interested. - Only partially.
凯利克里是个...
Carricklee was a...
阴冷的地方
a bleak place.
恕我直言 它和这里有点像
A little bit like this if you'll allow me to say.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke,
来这里的女孩们麻烦缠身
the girls who come here find themselves in trouble
却没人伸出援手
with no-one to help.
家人抛弃了她们
The families reject them,
所以她们才被送到这儿来
that's why they're sent here.
我们尽了最大努力来帮助她们
We do the best we can for them.
我相信您是她们莫大的安慰
Ah, I'm sure you're a great comfort to them.
难道您宁愿我们送她们回家
Would you rather we sent them home
任由女孩们遭受父亲凌♥辱♥
to be raped by their fathers?
谢谢您抽空见我 修女
Thank you for your time, Sister.
梅齐
Maisie!
梅齐
Maisie!
给我来一口
Here, gis a puff of that.
我想知道 这里有没有人
I wanted to know if anyone here
认识一个叫多莉·莫兰的女人
knows anything about a woman called Dolly Moran?
我知道 我听到你们的谈话了
I know, I heard ya.
那老狐狸说从未听说过她
The old hake said she never heard of her,
真好笑
that's a good one,
她每两周都要来这里搜罗小孩子
and her here every second week collectin' babbies.
她要孩子做什么
And why did she take them?
我听说是要把他们送去美国
I heard it was for sending them off to America.
他们抢不走我的孩子 这点我可以肯定
They won't get mine, that's for sure.
我会逃走的 我攒了一笔钱
I'll run away so I will. I have my money saved.
你是怎么来这儿的
How did you come to be here?
我爸送我来的
Me da put me in.
我是家里的耻辱
I'm a disgrace to the family.
梅齐
Maisie?
梅齐
Maisie!
谢谢您的烟 先生
Thanks for the tab, Mister.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke?
我是科斯蒂根 我们在法官的聚会上见过
Costigan, we met at the Judge's party.
对 确实如此
Oh yeah, so we did.
我刚才在楼上探病
I was just up on the wards
想着顺便下来看看您
visiting and I thought I'd drop down to see you.
世间多苦难 医生
Such a lot of suffering on the world, doctor.
让我深感欣慰的是
I'm always very glad
圣布兰登骑士会能献出微薄之力帮助世人
when the Knights of Saint Brendan can do something to help.
是吗
Really?
我能为您做什么 科斯蒂根先生
So what can I do for you, Mr Costigan?
夸克医生 您从未想过加入我们吗
Do you never think of joining us, Doctor Quirke.
没有 完全没想过 我对此没兴趣
No. Not at all. Not my sort of thing.
真遗憾 您的兄弟给予了我们很大的支持
Pity. And your brother such a great support to us.
您知道吗 我们做了很多好事
We do a lot of good work, you know?
在这里 还有波士顿
Both here and in Boston.
但愿您不是反对我们吧
You're not against us, I hope?
当然不是 我只是不想
Oh no. I just don't involve myself
与任何所谓的宗教团体有所牵扯
with any of these so-called, religious organisations.
好吧
Oh, well.
这对您来说或许相当明智
In your case that would probably be very wise.
您最好保持下去
Best keep yourself to yourself.
保重 夸克医生
Take care now, Doctor Quirke, won't you?
你听说过克里米亚街的那宗谋杀案吗
So, did you hear about this murder in Crimea Street?
我以为你很清楚
I'd have thought you'd know all about that yourself.
我知道她是怎么死的
Well I know how she died, but
但我不知道是谁杀了她
I don't know who killed her.
难道不是入室盗窃吗
Was it not a burglary?
大家都这么说
That's what's calling about.
我认为案子与德克兰·科斯蒂根有关
I thought it might have been something to do with Declan Costigan.
-那个商人 -对
- The businessman? - Hm-mm.
那家伙可是个大块头
He's a bruiser alright, the same fella.
你怕是有点力不能及了吧 夸克
Little bit out of your depth here, aren't you, Quirke?
多莉·莫兰被杀
Dolly Moran getting herself killed,
外加科斯蒂根之流
Costigan and that lot.
你打算干什么
What are you up to?
再来一杯
Same again.
-晚安 戴夫 -晚安 夸克医生
- Good night, Dave. - Good night, Doctor Quirke.
晚上好 上尉
Evening, Captain.
晚上好
Evening.
我们只想送你一程
We'll just walk along with you,
没什么害处 不是吗
there's no harm in that, is there?
他在想我们是谁
He's wondering who we are,
你在想我们是谁吗 上尉
are you wondering who we are, Captain?
没兴趣
Not interested.
我还是会告诉你
Well, I'll tell you all the same,
我们是一个警告
we're a caution, that's what we are.
我们看到你四处闲逛
We've seen you hanging around,
这种天气 闲逛可不明智
not advisable in this sort of weather.
你会感冒的
You could catch a cold.
他说不定会死呢 不是吗
He could catch his death, couldn't he?
我们可不想让你死
And we wouldn't want that.
老实说...
To be frank...
我可不在乎
I wouldn't care that much.
坚持住 上尉
Hold on, Captain.
我们来帮你
We'll give you a hand.
伟大的乔希·克劳福德居然邀请我们来庄园
So the great Josh Crawford invites us to the Big House?
他真好心 安迪
It's very good of him, Andy.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表