剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 敬布伦达
So, ladies and gentlemen, to Brenda
她将告别医院 去往美国
who's leaving the hospital to go to America.
波士顿的荣幸 都柏林的损失
Well, Boston's gain is Dublin's loss.
祝你好运 布伦达
And good luck to you, Brenda.
病理科
夸克
Quirke.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
这话该我问你 马尔
No, the other way around, Mal
这是我的办公室 我是病理科的
this is MY office, I'm pathology,
你是妇产科的
you're obstetrics.
你来死人中间干什么
What are YOU doing down here among the dead men?
我来查一件事
I had a thing to check.
克莉丝汀·福尔斯
Christine Falls.
时候不早了 夸克
It's late, Quirke
你该回家了
you should go home.
我刚跟护士们在楼上喝了几杯
l was just having a few drinks upstairs with the nurses.
布伦达·拉特利奇 你认识的
Brenda Ruttledge, you know her.
给她开的欢送会
She was having a bit of a going away party,
她要去美国发展了
going to America to try her luck.
莎拉好吗
How's Sarah?
她很好
She's well,
怎么穿起晚礼服了
Why-why the glad rags?
我们出席晚宴 圣布兰登骑士会的
We're at a dinner. The Knights of Saint Brendan.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 马尔
Goodnight, Mal.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke?!
布伦达
Brenda!
我一直都想吻你
I've always wanted to do that!
晚安
Goodnight.
好运 布伦达
Good luck, Brenda.
早上好 辛克莱
Morning, Sinclair.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke.
辛克莱
Sinclair.
你今早处置了克莉丝汀·福尔斯吗
Did you do Christine Falls this morning?
谁
Who?
姓福尔斯 叫克莉丝汀 年轻 金发
Falls, Christine. Young, blonde.
她昨晚在这 现在不见了
She was here last night and now she's gone.
我进来时就是这个样子
This is how it was when I came in.
去把她弄回来
Well get her back, will you?
我想给她做个全面尸检
I want to do a proper P.M. on her.
莎拉
Sarah?
能帮我把这东西弄好吗
Can you give me a hand to do this blessed thing?
菲比到家了吗
Is Phoebe home?
她不会迟到的
She won't be late.
她最好别迟到
She better not be.
今天这么重要的日子
On this of all nights.
你对她太严厉了 马尔
You're too hard on her, Mal.
顺便问下 你邀请夸克了吗
Did you invite Quirke, by the way?
请了 但是他不来
I did, but he won't come.
他宁可在麦冈那格尔的吧台买♥♥醉
He'd rather be propping up the bar in McGonagle's
也不来向父亲致贺
than celebrating his father's honour.
父亲为他付出那么多
After all he's done for him.
他不来我一点儿也不遗憾
I'm not sorry he won't be here
这家伙总是激怒所有人
the man puts everybody's back up.
不包括我
Not mine.
对 不包括你
No, not yours.
我来开 玛吉
It's okay, Maggie.
加勒特 快进来
Garret, come in!
我又是第一个
I'm first again!
总是到得太早
Oh! I'm always too early.
在他们涌上来霸占您之前你们还有时间聊聊
You have time to chat before the others come and monopolize you.
晚上好 父亲
Good evening, Father.
恭喜您
And eh... congratulations.
这就叫好地方
You call this a low dive?
试试看
Blow in!
想喝点儿什么 菲比
What would you like to drink, Phoebe?
杜松子酒 我要杜松子酒
Gin. I want gin.
杜松子酒加汤力水 戴夫
Gin and tonic, Dave,
汤力水多加些
more tonic than gin.
他们想让我放弃他 连爷爷也是
They're trying to make me give him up, even granddad.
他们说他和我们不是一类人
They say he's not our sort
还是个新教♥徒♥
and a Protestant to boot.
真是一群势利眼
They're such snobs.
你母亲怎么说
So what does eh... what does your mother say?
菲比 你要顾及家人的脸面
Now, Phoebe... you must think of the family,
想想你父亲的名誉
think of your father's reputation.
看看你
Your face.
你就听不得她一句坏话 是不是
You wont hear a word said against her, will you?
她一直是这样的吗
Was she always like that?
莎拉好姑娘 迪莉娅坏女孩
Sarah the good girl and Delia the bad one?
那你要我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
跟他们谈谈
Talk to them.
跟爷爷谈
Talk to granddad.
你毕竟是他的宝贝儿子
You're his blue-eyed boy after all.
爷爷的话爸爸都会听
And daddy will do whatever granddad tells him.
-那么你爱这小子吗 -天哪 才没有
- So are you in love with this boy? - God no!
你不是又打算私奔吧
You're not thinking of running away again, are you?
或许我会和你私奔
Maybe I'll elope with you.
还是免了
No thanks.
那又不算乱♥伦♥
It wouldn't be incest.
你和爸爸毕竟不是亲兄弟
You and daddy aren't real brothers after all.
-我们可以一起去波士顿 -我恨波士顿
- We could go to Boston together. - I hate Boston.
为什么
Why?
你住过去就会爱上它的
You all loved it when you lived there.
哎呀我的神 这不是死亡医生吗
Jaysus Christ if it isn't Doctor Death!
你好 布兰登
Hello, Brendan.
这位是谁
And who's this?
我的侄女 菲比·格里芬
My niece, Phoebe Griffin.
老天 如今的侄女可越来越俊俏了
By God Doctor they're making nieces nicer every day.
姓格里芬
Griffin though.
不会是大♥法♥官加勒特·格里芬的亲戚吧
No relation to the great Judge Garret Griffin I suppose?
不 完全不是一家 布兰登
No, no, completely different family, Brendan.
他是我爷爷
He's my granddad!
走吧
Come on.
爷爷是吗
Granddad, is it?
你知不知道44年就是他
Do you know he's the ones that sent me down
因为点了几颗燃♥烧♥弹♥判我入狱
in '44 for setting off a couple of firebombs?
你爷爷判我蹲三年男子监狱 那老不死的
Three years in the boys' jail your granddad gave me, the auld sod!
一个十六岁的男孩啊 你怎么看
A boy of 16, what do you think of that?
我们要走了 布兰登
We're just going, Brendan.
祝你好运
All the best.
如今他成了教皇钦封的伯爵
And now he's after been made Papal Count!
伯你大爷的爵
If Count's the right word exactly.
菲比 你去哪儿了
Phoebe where have you been?
你父亲很...
Your father has been...
夸克
Quirke.
我来送迷途的小羊回家
I'm just bringing the black sheep home.
没事 马尔 我这就走
It's alright, Mal, I'm not staying.
你一定要留下
Oh, but you must.
还没见他就让你走了
The Judge would never forgive me
法官不会原谅我的
if I let you go without seeing him.
-是啊 -进来吧
- Sure. - Come on in.
还以为你不来了 混小子
I thought you weren't coming, you rascal!
菲比执意要求
Phoebe insisted.
恭喜啦
And congratulations.
伯爵加勒特·格里芬 很上口啊
Count Garret Griffin, that has a ring to it!
实际上是加勒特·格里芬伯爵
Actually it's Garret Count Griffin.
这才是正确的称呼
That's the proper form of address.
马拉奇 好孩子
Malachy, my boy would you ever go
给你口渴的兄弟拿杯酒
and get your thirsty brother a drink?
你瞧你都干了什么
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表