剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
顺便问下 你邀请夸克了吗
Did you invite Quirke, by the way?
请了 他宁可在麦冈那格尔的吧台买♥♥醉
I did. He'd rather be propping up the bar
也不来向父亲致贺
in McGonagles than celebrating his father's honour.
有些人就不该有孩子
Some people are not meant to have children.
谁来决定 加勒特
And who decides that, Garret?
因为担心菲比 我半个晚上没睡着
I've been awake half the night, worrying about Phoebe.
你不是又打算私奔吧
You're not thinking about running away again, are you.
或许我会和你私奔
Maybe I'll elope with you.
你必须告诉她 她是你的孩子 夸克
You have to tell her she's your child, Quirke.
你什么意思 迪莉娅早就过世了
What do you mean? Delia died.
她就是生你难产而死的 菲比
She died having you, Phoebe.
你抛弃了我
You gave me away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
早上好 夸克医生
Morning, Doctor Quirke.
你准备好了就开始
Ready when you are.
好
Yes.
敬逝者 米利肯夫人
The deceased... Mrs Millican.
米利肯夫人
Mrs Millican.
要我叫太平间来收殓吗
Do you want me to call the morgue to collect?
不 把她存在冷藏室 等我们找出死因
No, put her in the cold room until we find out what killed her.
我今晚要出去
I've got to go out tonight
文书工作就交给你了 好吗
so I'll leave you with the paperwork, alright?
莎拉
Sarah!
我的礼服鞋找不到了 你弄哪儿去了
I can't find my dress shoes, what have you done with them?
你是说我把它们藏起来了吗
Do you mean have I hidden them?
别闹了
Oh don't be ridiculous!
看看衣柜底层
By the bottom of the wardrobe.
该死的东西 还长腿了
Damn things, take on a life of their own.
菲比
Phoebe!
在
Yeah?
你知道你父亲不喜欢看到你喝酒
You know your father doesn't like to see you drinking?
他也烦不了多久啦
Well... he wont have to worry about that much longer.
我要自己出去住
I'm going to find a place of my own.
再给我来一杯
Ah, could I have another?
你们好 马尔 莎拉
Hello, Mal, Sarah.
来一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
我才不会像乡巴佬那样靠在吧台旁边喝酒
I'm not leaning on the bar like some farmer.
我们去那边坐如何
Let's sit down over there, shall we?
马尔 就在这儿吧
Mal, I-I'm alright here.
是菲比的事
It's Phoebe.
自然又是你惹的祸
This is all your bloody doing of course.
如果不是你乱来
If you'd let things be,
她现在已经回医学院了
she'd be back at the College of Surgeons now
而不是跑到什么帽子店打工
instead of working in a damn hat shop!
可你就非要告诉她真♥相♥
But you just had to tell her the truth.
别怪莎拉
Don't blame Sarah.
是我的错
It was my fault.
少来了
Don't give me that.
你们两个都有份
The pair of you were in it together
没一个想过跟我商量
and neither of you thought ever to consult me...
原来是因为这个
Oh so that's what all this is about.
我们都有错
We're all to blame.
问题是 现在怎么办
The thing is, what are we going to do about it?
我们什么都不用做
We don't have to do anything.
只要让她知道我们支持她
We just have to show that we support her.
她二十岁了 不是个孩子了
I mean, she's twenty years old, she's not a child.
她想过自己的生活
She wants to live her life
这有什么不可以的呢
and why the hell shouldn't she?
太对了 袖手旁观 你最爱的对策
Oh yeah, do nothing. Always your favourite option.
夸克
Quirke!
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke.
不记得我了吗
Do you not remember me?
二十年前我是您的学生 记得吗
I was a student of yours twenty years ago, remember?
恐怕记不得了
I-I'm afraid I-I don't
再想想 夸克医生
Ah, come on, Doctor Quirke!
比利·亨特
Billy Hunt?
你老说这名字顺口得像歇后语
You used to say it sounded like rhyming slang.
比利·亨特 是啊 想起来了
Billy Hunt. Yeah, of course I remember.
你好吗
How are you?
很高兴再见到你
Good to meet you again.
你以前打橄榄球 是吧
You used to play rugby, didn't you?
现在也打 无可救药
I still do, for my sins.
不及当年了 不过我现在还能跑上几步
Touch old for it now, but I can still work up a bit of a trot.
这位应该是您的兄弟吧
And this is eh... your brother, I take it?
你好
How do you do?
这是我妻子莎拉
Em... this is my wife Sarah.
你好 亨特医生
How do you do, Doctor Hunt?
不对 只能叫先生了
Ah, no... just plain old mister.
我放弃从医了 实在不对胃口
I dropped out of medicine, I didn't have the stomach for it.
我现在从事制药业
I'm in pharmaceuticals now.
布劳斯·库格曼制药
Bloss Kugelmann.
经常出差 满欧洲跑
Plenty of travelling, all over Europe
收入也不错 你们肯定想不到
and good money too, you'd be surprised.
失陪了
You have to excuse us.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
总之 我就想过来
Anyway, thought I'd come to
-拜访一下从前的老熟人 -是啊
- this and look up some of the old crowd. - Yeah.
-我得去... -先别走 夸克
- Well, I have to... - Ah, don't go yet, Quirke.
你得见见我妻子
You've got to meet the wife.
迪尔德丽
Deirdre!
迪尔德丽 这位就是了不起的夸克医生
This... is the great Doctor Quirke, Deirdre.
-如今是市病理专家 -你好
- City Pathologist he is now! - Hello.
你好
Hello.
我知道您在想什么
I can see what you're thinking.
我这种丑八怪哪里寻得如此佳人
Where would an ugly old skin like me find a beauty like this one?
他是在药店遇到我的
He found me in the chemist shop.
没错
I did!
就是这样
I did!
而且她不止脸蛋漂亮
And she's not just a pretty face!
脑子也好使
There's a good little head on her.
她有自己的生意 在安妮街上开了家美容店
She has her own business, beauty parlour down on Anne Street.
店名叫银天鹅
Silver Swan we call it.
生意也不错
Doing very well there too.
也许您妻子有兴趣上门试试
Perhaps your wife would like to come in and try it.
其实呢 我没有妻子
Well actually I... I don't have a wife.
我们也做男士美甲
Well we do manicures for men.
多谢美意
Well thank you but...
可我应该不是那种人
I don't think I'm that kind of man.
我并没有觉得您是
I didn't really think you were.
看哪 是汤米·马什
Look... it's Tommy Marsh.
很高兴见到您 夸克
It's great to see you, Quirke.
改天一起出去喝一杯
We'll have a drink one day soon.
那是当然 比利
Yeah we will, Billy.
汤米
Tommy!
再见
Goodbye.
准备好了吗
All set?
要我载你去美容店吗
Will I give you a lift to the salon?
不了 我还没准备好
No, I'm not ready.
好吧
Ah well.
我该走了
I best hit the road then, so.
-护照带了吗 -带了
- Do you have your passport? - I have.
你告诉他们我回来后要看看那些书了吗
Did you tell them I want to look at the books when I get back?
说了
I did.
没什么可担心的 比利
There's nothing to worry about, Billy.
-我们现在很好 -我说我担心了吗
- We're doing fine. - Did I say I was worried?
过来
Come on, now.
我的小天使
My little angel.
我真不想走
I wish I didn't have to go at all.
你很快就能回来了
Sure you'll be back soon enough.
我已经归心似箭了
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表