剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
I just know something terrible has happened to April, Quirke.
我就是 就是知道
I just... I just know.
多谢您过来 督察
Thanks for coming, Inspector.
这楼真静啊
Quiet building.
除了房♥东 显然只住了一户
Only one other flat is occupied apparently.
难怪这么冷
Must be why it's so cold.
拉蒂默小姐
Miss Latimer?
拉蒂默小姐
Miss Latimer?
这姑娘一直很邋遢吗
Is she an untidy girl as a rule?
我不知道 大概吧
Eh... I don't know. She could be.
她是个...
She's very em...
-什么 -交际花 根据大家的说法
- What? - Social girl by all accounts.
我的天
Oh dear.
您说她的家人什么都不知道
Her family have heard nothing you say?
是 她开了张假条 这是最后的行踪了
No, she sent in a sick note and that's the last anybody's heard.
-您看见过那张假条了吗 -还没
- Have you seen it, the sick note? - No.
值得查查看
Might be worth a look.
看是不是她本人签的
See if she signed it herself.
您最近怎样 医生 好久没见着你了
How have you been, Doctor it's a long time since I've seen you?
-我圣诞节去了圣约翰十字医院 -是吗
- You know I was in Saint John of the Cross over the Christmas? - Oh.
酗酒 是不是
The drink, was it?
您说对了 督察
I'm afraid so, Inspector.
-那您现在戒酒了 -是的
- Well, you're off it now? - Yeah.
不错啊
Oh, good for you.
卧室在这边吗
Bedroom through here?
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke!
请来一下
If you please.
您太太最近如何
And how is Mrs Hackett?
她依然在展现令人惊讶的宽容和忍♥耐
Her inexhaustible reservoirs of forbearance continue to astound.
帮我抬一下可以吗
Give us a lift with that, will you?
问题在于 夸克医生 每天都有人失踪
Problem is, Doctor Quirke, people go missing every day
有时候突然就现身了 有时候就没有
sometimes they just turn up, sometimes they never do.
她的家人如果不报♥警♥
Without a report from the family,
我就不能派人来办案
I can't even put a single man on it.
纯粹是预算吃紧
Just pure budgetary constraints,
说白了就是我没钱
I.E. I have no money.
我理解
I understand.
拉蒂默一家很有权势 夸克医生
The Latimers are a powerful family, Doctor Quirke.
甚至有点危险
Perhaps even a dangerous family,
《儿子与情人》
如果你跟他们过不去的话
if you had the wrong side of them.
不幸的是 如果连他们自家人都不关心
Unfortunately, if they're not interested in where their daughter is
那我也没有
there may not be
多大动力...
a huge amount I can...
您说这是什么
Now what would you say that is?
是血
It's blood.
很多血
A lot of blood.
可能你得替我交涉了
You know I might let you do the talking.
你确定
Are you sure?
这又不是正式的调查
This isn't officially an investigation.
我没带护照的话甚至都不该来这鬼地方
I'm not supposed to be on the bloody Southside without my passport.
两位先生
Gentlemen.
拉蒂默太太 多谢您见我们
Mrs Latimer. Thank you for seeing us.
这位是哈克特督察
This is Inspector Hackett.
-督察 -早上好
- Inspector. - Morning.
一位警♥察♥和一位医生 我是不是该担心了
A policeman and a Doctor. Should I be worried?
-没事了 玛丽 -好的 太太
- Thank you, Marie. - Yeah, ma'am.
拉蒂默太太 我女儿是菲比·格里芬
Mrs Latimer, my daughter is Phoebe Griffin.
-也许您认识她 -我知道她是谁
- Perhaps you know her? - I know who she is.
你们已经见过我儿子奥斯卡了
You've already been to see my son Oscar.
那想必您已经知道
Then you'll know that nothing
爱普尔已经好几个星期音讯全无了
has been heard from April for some weeks now.
所以你代我报了警吗
So you called the police on my behalf?
哈克特督察
Well, Inspector Hackett
目前是以非官方身份来调查的
is here in an unofficial capacity, so far.
那你是以什么身份来的
And what capacity are you here in?
问题是 拉蒂默太太
Eh... the thing is, Mrs Latimer,
爱普尔既没去上班 也没人见过她
April hasn't been to work, she hasn't been seen
她的住所也没有人
her flat is empty.
她搬家了吗
She's moved?
没有 她的个人物品都没动
No. Her things are all still there.
夸克医生来问我的意见
Doctor Quirke asked my advice
我则建议去询问她的近亲看是否知道下落
and I suggested as next-of-kin you might know where she's gone.
很遗憾我并不知情
Well the sad fact is I don't.
她很独♥立♥
She leads her own life.
她一直希望如此 她也做到了
That's how she wants it and that's how it is.
那她还有没有其他人...
Is there anybody that she might...
我刚说过了 她自己过活
I-I've just told you, she leads her own life.
我已经为她伤不起这个心了
I can't afford to allow myself to get upset about this anymore.
她是我女儿 我自然要爱她
She is my daughter, and I have to love her of course.
但我怎么爱得了
but how can I?
她总是拒绝我 就是这么回事
She's never let me. There you are.
别人有权去爱她 对吗
Well... other people are entitled to love her, aren't they?
你这话太失礼了 夸克医生
You're impertinent, Doctor Quirke.
而且据我所知 你可没有资格
And from what I hear, you're in no position yourself
去评论别人的为人父母
to challenge anyone on their duties of a parent.
请进
Yes.
这鬼天气真要命
Oh, God... it's bitter out there.
-哈克特督察是吗 -部长先生
- Inspector Hackett I presume? - Minister.
别叫我部长
Oh don't call me minister,
我们这里不讲究这些名头的
we don't bother with titles and all that around here.
叫我比尔就行了
Bill will suffice.
这茶新冲的吗
Is that tea fresh?
坐吧 坐吧
Sit down, sit down.
所以 我这侄女这次又出了什么事
So this em niece of mine, what is it this time?
又送了一个男友上法庭吗
Another boyfriend up in court?
显然她有一周没跟朋友打电♥话♥了
Apparently she hasn't telephoned her friends in a week.
就这事吗
Is that all?
真是松了口气
That's a relief.
她估计和某个小伙子在乡下玩呢
She's probably down the country with some young fella!
-抱歉 西莉亚 -知道就好
- Sorry, Celia. - Yes
如果不介意的话
Well. If you'll excuse me.
就交给你们处理了
I'll leave you gentlemen to it.
看在上帝的分上 来吧
Oh for Gods' sake! Come on.
我需要点新鲜空气
I need some air.
可怜的西莉亚
Poor Celia.
她早就心力交瘁了 伙计们
She's at her wit's end, lads.
爱普尔只会给她带来烦恼
April's caused her nothing but heartache.
她父亲在她九或十岁时死了
Her father died when she was nine or ten,
如果你往好处想 可能是因为这件事
probably didn't help, if you want to take the charitable view.
但是我觉得
But I'm inclined to think
就算他活着 她也是这种样子
she'd be exactly the same even if he'd lived.
部长 我们在爱普尔床边发现了血迹
Minister, we found blood on the floor beside April's bed.
在床上
In her bed?
不 在地板缝中 像是有人试图清理过
No, down between the floorboards like someone tried to clean it up
但这东西很难清理干净
but well it's a devil to get rid of.
当然我们没向拉蒂默夫人透露此事
Obviously we didn't mention anything to Mrs Latimer
-但我派了个伙计在调查 -哪里的伙计
- but I have a fella looking at it for me now. - What fella?
是取证组的
From the forensics unit.
-他向谁报告 你吗 -向我 是的
- Who does he report to, you? - Me yes.
他们不会到处乱说吧
They don't go blabbing it about the place, do they?
不会的 长官
No sir.
我不希望西莉亚听到流言蜚语
I'd hate for Celia to hear some silly tittle-tattle.
当然不会
Of course.
老天
Christ.
您侄女有没有跟人谈恋爱或者...
Is there anybody that your niece might have been seeing or...?
她可能害怕什么人吗
Anybody that she might have been afraid of?
你现在也当起侦探了啊 夸克
You a detective as well now, Quirke?
没有
No.
你是怎么觉得
What makes you think
你有权来问我私人问题的
you're entitled to ask me personal questions?
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表