剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
她不知道是我 应该不知道
she didn't know it was me, I don't think.
我也不知道自己为什么会那样
And I... don't know why I did it..
是忘掉 是控制 还是...
to obliterate it or to control it or...
天啊
oh Christ!
忘掉什么 奥斯卡
To obliterate what, Oscar?
我们...我们小时候
We were just... we were just children
我们的英雄父亲回到家 烂醉如泥
and our heroic father would come in stinking of drink
他会让我们两人上♥床♥
and he'd tell us both of us to get into the bed
然后他...他...
and then he'd... he'd...
我的天啊
oh Christ!
奥斯卡
Oscar.
即便是他死后 也无法...
Even when he died, it didn't...
我们彼此都不说话 直到那天晚上
we just didn't speak to each other any more until that night.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
帕特里克给我打电♥话♥ 说了他做了什么
Patrick called me and told me what they'd done
我知道那是我的孩子
and I know it was my baby.
但我也无能为力了
And there was nothing I could do.
我到那里大约十分钟后她就死了
She died about ten minutes after I got there,
上帝保佑她 上帝保佑她
God help her, God help her!
我看着她死去
I watched her die.
他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn't know what he's saying.
这事跟你没关系
This has nothing to do with you!
跟我没关系是什么意思
What do you mean it has nothing to do with me?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Have you any idea what you're saying?
奥斯卡
Oscar?
爱普尔的遗体在哪里
Where's April's body?
爱尔兰时报
耻辱 拉蒂默家族丑闻大揭秘
恭喜
Congratulations!
你怎么样
How did you get on?
-我的签证延期了 -因为这件事
- Well, they extended my visa. - Because of this?
这...
That is...
喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
好了好了
Hey! There, now.
没事了
It's alright.
你尽力了 你尽力了
You did your best. You did your best.
紧张的最后一栏过后
'After a jittery final of fence,
波斯宝冠[赛马名]突然发力
Persian Tiara suddenly managed to surge.
人们把欢呼声献给了最后的...
'The crowd roared their approval for a fitting finale to...'
我过来跟你道别
Just thought I'd say goodbye.
什么时候走
When are you off?
罗斯七点来接我 今晚的航♥班♥
Rose is calling for me at seven and I fly out tonight.
我不指望你会想我
I don't suppose you'll miss me?
那件事情我很遗憾
I'm really sorry that things
你朋友爱普尔的结局如此凄惨
turned out so badly for your friend April.
很可笑 是吧
It's funny, isn't it?
这么多人 你是唯一一个...
Out of everyone, you were the only one who...
-还好吗 -儿子 儿子
- Are you alright? - My boy! My boy.
-这是赛马场吗 -不是 我刚在读赛况
- Are we at the races now? - No. I was reading you the results.
继续睡吧 您很快就能康复
Go back to sleep. You'll be as right as rain.
我们几分钟前才走进学校大门
We were going in the school gates a few minutes ago.
您会好的
You'll be alright.
睡吧
Get some sleep.
-我知道...我知道错了 -什么
- I know... I know it's wrong. - What is.
我最爱的一直是你
I always loved you more than anyone else.
你觉得为什么会这样
Why do you think that is?
也许是判断失误
Bad judgment maybe.
圣诞节早上我恐怕没办法送你礼物了
I wont be able to give you your presents on Christmas morning.
当然能的
Of course you will.
你过去问我是谁把你送进孤儿院
You used to ask me if I knew who put you in the orphanage.
我说我不知道 其实我知道
I said I didn't know, but I do... I do know.
就是我
It was me.
不 您接我出来 加勒特 给我一个家
No! You-you took me out, Garret, you gave me a home.
是的 但也是我把你送进去
Yeah, but I also put you in.
我别无选择 我们不能结婚 我们没钱
We had no choice, we couldn't get married, we had no money.
心都碎了 差点死了 我对天发誓
Broke my heart, nearly killed me, I swear to God!
我一有能力就把你接出来
But as soon as I could I got you out.
每晚我梦到你
Every night, I dreamt you
打电♥话♥给我 让我接你
were calling to get me to come back and get you.
我最终做到了
I did in the end.
我一直都知道
I always knew.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没人
Nobody.
我妈妈是谁 加勒特
Who was my mother, Garret?
不 我不能...
No, I can't...
等你回来的时候
What if you come back to this city
我请你吃午饭
you know, I'll buy you lunch.
好 太好了
Yeah. That'd be great.
听着 我想给你这个
Listen... I wanted to give you this.
我本想给马尔 让他给你
I was going to give it to Mal to give to you,
-这是你妈妈的 -谢谢
- It belonged to your mother. - Thanks.
夸克
Quirke.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表