剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
她一直是我的小天使
She was always my little angel.
她就是我生活的全部
I thought the world of her.
我始终不敢相信她愿意跟我过日子
I could never believe my luck that she'd settled down with me.
然后我看到了照片
Then I saw the photographs.
-你妻子的照片 -是的
- Photographs of your wife. - Yes.
我妻子的 我妻子的
Of my wife. Of my wife!
我无法忘记那些照片
I couldn't get them out of my head.
肮脏的世界
This world of filth!
我完全不知道她的另一面
This other side to her I knew nothing about.
我想他们会让皮尔庞特先生
I suppose they'll be sending Mr.Pierpont
把我送到蒙特乔依监狱是吧 哈克特先生
to Mountjoy to see me off then, Mr Hackett?
这感觉好奇怪 我第一眼见到她
Strange to think I've been on this path
然后就走上了这条道路
since I first laid eyes on that woman.
女人都这样 对吧
It's the women. Isn't it?
从来都是红颜祸水
It's always the women.
她们对我们做了什么
What they do to us.
我们又如何对她们
What we do to them.
夸克
Quirke.
是莎拉的事
"It's Sarah."
她怎么了 马尔
What about her, Mal?
她走了
"She's gone."
马尔 我想说我...
Mal, I-I just want to say that I...
她死了
"She's dead.
夸克
"Quirke.
她死了
"She died."
她倒在地上
"She just collapsed."
她说她头疼 然后倒地就死了
"She said she had a pain in her head. She fell down and died.
我送她去医院
"I got her to the hospital but...
但为时已晚
"...it was no good.
她走了
"She's gone."
一定是脑出血
"It must-must have been a cerebral haemorrhage."
我...我现在在医院
"I'm eh... I'm at the hospital now."
-怎么样啊 夸克先生 -戴夫
- How are things, Mr Quirke? - Davey.
-你这是下了决心醉死自己啊 -救命
- You're hell bent on killing yourself with liquor. - Help me.
下集预告
我知道爱普尔发生了可怕的事情
I just know something terrible has happened to April.
-放开我 吉米 -小心点
- Get off me, Jimmy. - Watch your step!
你当我不知道
You think I don't know you were
你跟你兄弟的妻子还有一腿吗
carrying on with your own brother's wife?
你觉得这是什么
Now what would you say that is?
也许我该嫁给你
Maybe I should marry you.
我不需要你的宽恕 任何人的都不需要
I don't need your forgiveness and I don't need anybody else's.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表