剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
她死在那个女人家了 是这样吗
She died in this woman's house, is that so?
马尔也认识她吗
And did Mal know her as well?
那个女人就是他雇来照顾女孩的
He was paying her to look after the girl.
我这儿子关系真多啊
Fine set of acquaintances my son has.
而她现在也死了 几天前被杀了
And now she's dead too. She was killed a few days ago.
您认识她 多莉·莫兰
You knew her, dolly Moran.
还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
她在帮马尔和莎拉干活之前
She used to work at the house for you and Nana
曾在家里为您和奶奶打工
before she went to Mal and Sarah's.
德洛莉丝 别是德洛莉丝
Dolores. Not Dolores?
天啊 怎么会这样
Oh merciful God no, no.
为什么会有人想杀她
Why ever would anyone want to kill her?
因为她可能知道点什么
Because of what she might know.
她能知道什么
What would she know?
她可能知道孩子的父亲是谁
She might know who the father was
还有孩子的下落
and what happened to the baby.
而你认为你的兄弟马拉奇
And you think Malachy might
可能和她的死有关
have been involved in her death, your own brother?
我不知道要怎么想 加勒特
I don't know what to think, Garret,
我只知道他伪造了她的死亡证明
all I know is, he falsified the death certificate.
不 不 不
Oh no, no, no.
不 马尔不是这样的
No, that's not Mal.
他不是这样的人
That's not Mal.
他这么做肯定有什么苦衷
There must be an innocent explanation.
我会和他谈谈
I'll have a word with him.
我会让他明白他这样是愚蠢的
I'll tell him he's been a bloody fool.
我很高兴你告诉我这些
I'm glad you told me this.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你一直都是好孩子
You're always a good boy.
尽管看起来不是
In spite of appearances to the contrary.
夸克
Quirke!
天哪 菲比
Oh God! Phoebe!
-让我进去 -来吧
- Let me in. - Come in.
我都湿透了
I'm all wet.
我去参加派对了
I've been to a party.
-我有点醉了 -是吗
- I'm a bit drunk. - Really.
好了 坐下
Okay, sit down.
坐
Sit.
下
Down.
我去给你拿条毛巾 你擦擦头发
I'll get a towel to dry your hair.
把湿衣服换掉吧 湿成这样了
Get out of that dress, you're soaked.
喝了
Drink this.
然后
And then...
我给你叫辆出租车
I'll call you a taxi.
别叫车
Ah don't do that!
让我今晚住这儿吧
Let me stay with you.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
你父母会杀了我的
Your father and mother would kill me.
我会告诉他们是我非要留下来的
I'd tell them I insisted.
那么 今晚是男朋友的问题吗
So, was it boyfriend trouble tonight?
可以这么说
You could say that.
我想我们掰了
I think it's over.
你难过吗
Are you upset?
没有我想的那么难受
Not as much as I though I might be.
你们的
Were you...
关系有没有...特别密切
involved... deeply with him?
你是想问我们有没有上过床吗
Do you mean were we having sex?
用修女的话来说 就是渴望婚姻生活
Anticipating marriage, as the nuns say?
不 我们没做过
No, we weren't.
我的处♥女♥之身给你留着呢 夸克
I've been saving that for you, Quirke.
老天啊 别说这种话 菲比
Oh for God's sake don't say things like that, Phoebe
即使说着玩的也不行
even if you don't mean them.
如果我是认真的呢
What if I do?
妈咪想让我去波士顿
Mammy wants me to go out to Boston.
她觉得我和她傲慢的娘家人
She thinks I'd be safer there
待在一起会更安全
with her stuck up family.
是吗 我觉得这主意不错
Really? I think that's a good idea.
如果你跟我一起 我就去
I'll go if you come with me.
你去吗
Will you?
不去
No.
你对我真不够意思 夸克
You're so mean to me, Quirke.
那么克莱尔和安迪 你们都明白吧
Now Claire and Andy, you do understand don't you?
这不是官方意义上的收养
This is not an adoption in the official sense.
在圣玛德琳修道院 我们有自己的规矩
Saint Madeline's has it's own arrangements.
主为我们立法
The Lord is our legislator.
而且你们两个还要明白
And you understand too, both of you
当时机成熟时
that when the time comes
将由克劳福德先生和他的人
it will be Mr Crawford and his people
决定这个孩子的教育问题
who will decide on the child's education.
我们明白 修女
We understand, Sister.
很好
Good.
克劳福德先生选中你们是因为
Now... Mr Crawford has chosen you because
你们俩都是克劳福德运输公♥司♥的可靠员工
you are both trusted employees of Crawford Transport
但还有一件很重要的事就是
but it is also very important that
小克莉丝汀必须坚守她的家族信仰
little Christine should remain in the faith she was born into.
你们都是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥吧
You are both practising Catholics?
我们每周日都去做弥撒 对吧 安迪
We go to Mass every Sunday, don't we, Andy.
是的
Yeah.
很好
Alright.
跟我来
Come along.
这里是圣玛德琳修道院的心脏
This is the heart of Saint Madeline's
我们骄傲和快乐的源泉
and our pride and joy.
这就是你们的小女儿
And here is your new little daughter.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
-我能抱抱吗 -请
- May I? - Please.
克莉丝汀 喜欢你的新家吗
So, Christine, how do you like your new home?
她说她非常喜欢
She said she likes it very much indeed!
那真是好极了
Well isn't that fine and dandy?
听我说 斯塔福德太太
You know what Mrs Stafford?
没事的
It's Ok.
宝宝说她需要闭上眼休息一会儿了
Baby says she wants to go down for a little shut-eye.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
安迪 现在不要
Ah, Andy not now.
我知道你也想要
Hey you want it as much as I do.
进房♥
Bedroom.
就现在
Now.
好吧
Okay.
这才乖嘛
That's my girl.
来吧
Come on.
她可不用看这个
She don't need to see this.
早上好 夸克医生
Morning, Doctor Quirke.
只是路过 觉得说不定能遇到您
Just passing, thought I might catch you.
早上八点钟 只是路过吗
At eight o'clock in the morning? Just passing?
没错 我一直都是早起的鸟
Ah sure, I've always been an early riser,
超大云雀就是我
giant lark, that's me.
那我们一起走一段吧
I'll walk along with you a bit.
多莉·莫兰的案子有什么进展吗
So, any developments on the Dolly Moran case?
毫无进展
No, there is not,
除了我接到终止调查的指示
except that I've been directed to drop the investigation.
因为缺乏证据
Lack of evidence.
太荒唐了吧
That's absurd, isn't it?
高层下的命令
Orders from on high.
我一直希望您能告诉我点什么 不过
I was wondering if you might be able to tell me anything but the fact is,
我觉得您藏着不可告人的秘密
you seem to me like a man burdened with a secret.
我知道的都告诉您了
I've told you everything I know.
是吗 但现在有这么一件事
Have you now? But here's the thing.
在这件案子被叫停之前
Before I was called off the case,
也许被叫停是有什么缘故的
and maybe for all I know there's a reason I was called off
我发现多莉·莫兰曾经
I discovered that Dolly Moran used to
为首席法官加勒特·格里芬的家族工作过
work for the family of Chief Justice Garret Griffin himself.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表