剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
Morning, Doctor Griffin.
你好吗 德莫特 我能进去吗
Howya, Dermot? Can I go in?
现在进去不太适合 医生
I wouldn't go in just at the moment, Doctor.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil!
现在你满意了吧
Hope you're proud of yourself too!
这个 你留着做纪念吧
Here, keep as a souvenir.
"不能排除"...
...爱普尔·拉蒂默
我最后一次警告你
And I'll tell you this for the very last time,
离我家人远一点
you stay away from my family,
你们所有人 听到了吗
all of you, do you hear me?!
还有 你给我注意分寸 先生
And you... you look to your sense of decency, sir.
否则我一定会让你后悔
Or by Christ you'll regret
当初手伸得太长
that you ever stuck your nose into this.
我送您出去 部长先生
I'll walk you out, Minister.
你们看什么呢
What are you looking at?
滚回去工作 一帮懒货
Get back to work you lazy sods,
搞什么呢
what's the matter with you?
"不能排除"不正当行为
爱普尔·拉蒂默失踪引发恐慌
医生 这是你干的好事吧 不是吗
Well, Doctor. You've done it now, haven't you?
有空喝一杯吗
You gonna see a drink?
听着
Listen.
在我看来 我知道你只是想要帮忙
For myself, I know you're only trying to help.
但这种事会让比尔叔叔在内阁处境难堪
This kind of thing will cause uncle Bill hell in the Cabinet
也难怪他这么...
which is why he's so...
没人真正明白身为拉蒂默家的人意味着什么
See, no one really understands what it is to be a Latimer.
投降后 是我父亲把詹姆斯·康纳利
My father carried James Connolly out of the GPO
爱尔兰社♥会♥主♥义♥运动领袖
背出了邮政总局
after the surrender.
他和阿蒙·德·瓦勒拉是狱友
He shared a cell with Eamon de Valera.
爱尔兰共和国第一任总理及第三任总统
他为解放这个国家
He lost his friends, family, everything
牺牲了朋友 家庭 所有一切
to free this country.
而比尔叔叔呢 想必你也知道
Whereas uncle Bill, I'm sure you know,
大家对他的敬重远不及对我父亲
people don't respect him as much as they did my father.
-他从没提及那个血迹 -什么血迹
- He never said anything about the blood. - What blood?
在爱普尔床边发现的血迹
The blood that we found beside April's bed.
什么样的血
What kind of blood?
和爱普尔同血型
April's kind.
你为什么一直没说
Why didn't you say anything?
因为到目前为止我们还不知道这是谁的血
Because up to now we didn't know whose it was.
这实在...
This is...
很明显 我们得...
obviously we'll have to eh...
天啊
God!
发生什么了
What happened?
意外
Accident,
流产
miscarriage,
谁知道呢
who can say?
在家人报案前 警方都没法...
Until the family files a report the police can't...
不说了
No em.
我肯定会和比尔叔叔谈谈
Obviously I'll talk to uncle Bill,
联♥系♥一下警方 看看能不能低调处理
get onto the police and see if they can, you know... quietly.
-除非你知道她在哪儿 -我也希望
- Unless you know where she is. - I wish I did.
你可以试着问问她那些所谓的朋友
You could try asking some of her so-called friends.
-譬如谁呢 -我不知道
- Like who? - I don't know.
多是些狐朋狗友 我怎么会记得
Half of them are low-lifes, I can't remember.
那些男人 天啊
And the men... Christ,
我都不敢...
I dread to even...
有那么个在医院工作的尼日利亚人
There's that Nigerian chap, works at the hospital.
总是对护士毛手毛脚
Can't keep his hands off the nurses.
有人甚至告诉我 他和爱普尔...
Someone even told me that himself and April had...
看来我得回去了
Look I better get back.
要载你一程吗
Can I give you a lift?
我还是走回去吧
I think I'll walk.
祝你好运 夸克
Good luck, Quirke.
哪位
Hello?
几点了
What time is it?
是早上吗
In the morning?
是晚上啊
The evening!
出什么事了
What's wrong?
马尔
Mal!
马尔
Mal!
出什么事了
What happened?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我在...
I was... I...
天啊
Oh God!
看看你自己
Look at you!
是中风吗
Stroke?
欧哈罗兰太太今早发现他躺在厨房♥的地上
Mrs O'Halloran found him on the kitchen floor this morning.
这附近有地方能让我弄杯咖啡吗
Is there anywhere around here I can get a coffee?
你够了
Oh, for Christ's sake!
菲比
Phoebe.
带他回家
Go home with him.
让他吃点东西
Make sure he eats.
如果情况有变 我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you if there's any change.
我今天去过那儿了
I called in there today.
爱普尔家吗
To April's?
我见了爱普尔的邻居
I met with April's neighbour.
她跟我说她见过一个黑人
She told me that she'd seen a black man
上爱普尔家去
going up to April's flat.
你知道那人是谁吗
Do you happen to know who that might be?
不知道
No.
会不会是陪你看戏的那个非洲人
What about the African man I met you with at the play?
不 他不认识爱普尔
Eh..No. He didn't know April.
拉蒂默家的人向警方控告了我
The Latimer's have complained to the police so,
他们警告我别插手
I've been warned away.
我知道
I know.
-吉米也被解雇了 -谁
- And Jimmy's been sacked as well. - Who?
吉米·迈纳
Jimmy Minor.
他写了那篇关于爱普尔的报道
He wrote the piece about April in the paper.
他们为什么解雇他
Why did they sack him?
因为写了那篇报道啊
For writing the piece.
要我给你做点晚餐吗
You want me to make you some dinner?
不用了 我想我直接就去睡了
Eh... no thanks. I think I'll just go to bed.
想要我在这里坐会儿吗
You want me to sit here for a few minutes?
不用 我不会喝酒的
No, I'm... I'm not going to drink.
我去生火
I'll light the fire.
说了我不会喝酒的
I said I'm not going to drink.
拜托 请别恨我
Please don't hate me.
我♥干♥吗要恨你
Why would I hate you?
因为迪莉娅因我难产而死
Because Delia died giving birth to me.
天啊 你在胡说什么
Ah Jesus' sake what are you talking about?
我不会怪你
I wouldn't blame you.
我也理解你当时为什么要抛弃我
And I understand under the circumstances why you gave me away.
我没有抛弃你
I did not give you away!
马尔和莎拉 他们...
Mal and Sarah, they...
-他们有能力给你... -不重要了
- they were able to give you things that... - It doesn't matter.
我原谅你了
I've forgiven you.
好吗
Okay?
你原谅了我
You've forgiven me?
是的
Yeah, I have.
你凭什么觉得我需要你的原谅
Why do you think I would need your forgiveness?
不是 只不过...
No, it's just that it..
听好了 我不需要你的原谅
No, listen to me, I don't need your forgiveness
我不需要任何人的原谅
and I don't need anybody else's!
听明白了吗
Have you got that?
-真对不起 我只是... -怎么
- I'm sorry, I-I just... - What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
司法部来函
尊敬的奥祖武医生
请您于1958年2月3日上午9点来我部报到
届时将重新审核您的移♥民♥身份问题
清咖 加了两块糖
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表