剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
What?
我想给您拍几张照
I would like to take your photograph.
墙上这些是我的作品
See, this is my work, on the wall, yeah?
我是个正经的摄影师
I'm a serious photographer.
而你又是个这么漂亮的女人
And you are a most beautiful woman.
-你是说裸照吗 -当然了
- You mean, nudey pictures? - Yeah, of course.
您大可不必为裸♥露♥身体感到羞耻
The body is nothing to be ashamed of,
尤其是您这么美丽的女人
especially one so beautiful.
出来的照片一定很艺术 而且不会公开展示
And the photographs would be tasteful, and not for display,
或者买♥♥卖♥♥
or sale.
只用作我私人收藏
Just for my private collection.
你没有别的要求吗
And you wouldn't want anything else?
没有
No.
没有 我是专业人士
No. I'm a professional man.
是很正经的艺术家
And a most serious artist.
那么...今天可以吗
So em... perhaps today?
给你一点来放松下
A little something to relax you.
好的
Alright.
再来点水
And a little water.
我不想打搅你 夸克
I don't want to interrupt you, Quirke.
那天晚上我有点唐突
I was a bit short with you the other night.
本想晚些再找你 但你走了
Meant to catch up with you later but, you'd gone.
我那天乱着呢 有什么好说的
I was all a mess. What did I say.
菲比在哈考特街租了间房♥
Phoebe's taken a room in Harcourt Street.
今天就搬
Moving in today.
在哈考特街
On Harcourt Street?
我担心她很热衷于底层生活
I worry she has a taste for the low life...
从我这儿遗传的 那是自然
Inherited from me, no doubt.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
你想要我怎样 马尔
What do you want from me, Mal?
我们想让你看着点她
We thought you might keep an eye on her,
她...
she's eh...
她不和我们说话
well she's not talking to us.
我会尽力的 但是
I'll do my best, but eh..
-她也不怎么和我说话 -好吧
- She's not really talking to me either. - Right.
她是我唯一的孩子 夸克
She's the only child I've ever had, Quirke
我还为法官担心
and I worry about the Judge.
-你要原谅他 -原谅他
- You need to forgive him. - Forgive him?
他早就不年轻了
He's not getting any younger.
而他
And he's,
他总是问起你
he's always asking about you.
他知道想我的时候去哪儿找我
Well, he knows where I am if he wants to find me.
我今晚邀请他共进晚餐
I've invited him round for some dinner tonight.
-你来吗 -我不去了 马尔
- Will you do that? - No, I won't do that, Mal. No.
就当是为了我
Do it for me then.
你愿意为了我而来吗
Will you do it for me?
我从来没求过你 对吧
I never ask you for anything, do I?
-对吗 -好吧 我去
- Do I? - Alright. I'll do it.
好的
Right.
晚餐八点开始
We eat at eight.
-谢谢 -谢谢 小姐
- Thank you. - Thank you, Miss.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是菲比·格里芬 今天开始住您楼上
I'm Phoebe Griffin, I'll be living upstairs.
我是哈基姆·克鲁兹医生
My name is Doctor Hakim Kreutz.
欢迎您搬进来 格里芬小姐
You're most most welcome, Ms Griffin.
很高兴见到你 夸克
Good to see you, Quirke.
-希望你最近一切顺利 -我很顺利
- I hope you're keeping well. - Oh, I'm keeping well.
-还在喝格罗格酒吗 -没错
- Still knocking back the old grog anyway? - Yeah.
菲比让我代她向您问好
Phoebe sends her love, by the way.
很遗憾她没办法来
She couldn't join us unfortunately.
是啊 真是很扫兴
Yeah, it's extremely disappointing.
她现在住哪儿
Where is she?
住在哈考特街上的一间公♥寓♥里
In a flat, on Harcourt Street.
-一间什么 -公♥寓♥
- A what? - A flat.
公♥寓♥
A flat?
瞬间让我没了吃鲭鱼的胃口
That's put me right off my mackerel.
你怎么看 夸克
What do you make of that, Quirke?
我不知道
I dunno.
你不知道
You don't know.
好回答
Good answer.
但在我看来
Well in my opinion, you've all
都是你们的胡闹让她在家待不下去的
driven her out because of your shenanigans.
所以你打算一晚上都
I suppose you're going to sit there
这么阴阳怪调下去吗
with a pus on you all night, are you?
你以为我会在意你对我的看法吗
Because if you think I care what your opinion is about me,
对于在波士顿发生的事
what happened in Boston..
好了 我们...
Oh yeah, well, let's...
我们求同存异吧
Let's agree to differ.
我说得对吗 玛吉
Isn't that right, Maggie?
您说的什么 法官大人
What's that, Judge?
家人必须求同存异
Families have to agree to differ.
如果家人不求同存异
A family would fall apart
那么家庭就分崩离析了
if they couldn't agree to differ.
那我们讨论一下我们存的是什么异吧
Well let's... let's agree what it is that we differ about.
我不跟伪君子争论
I don't argue with hypocrites.
在这儿伪君子还轮不到我当
Oh, I'm not the hypocrite here.
鲭鱼味道好极了
This mackerel is excellent.
在你插手我的事之前
Try cleaning up your own mess
先收拾好你自己的烂摊子吧
before you muck about with mine.
我知道你向警局举报了我
I know you went to the Guards about me.
你以为我不会发现吗
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
我就是想让您发现
I wanted you to find out.
然后吗
And what happened?
跟我预料的一样 什么事都没发生
Exactly nothing just as I predicted.
但那家洗衣店关门了 不是吗
Well they closed down that Laundry place, didn't they?
那是教堂做的决定
That's the church's decision.
他们完全有权利这么做
They're perfectly within their right to.
所以您觉得这是对的吗
Well, do you think it's right
从母亲手中偷走孩子 您说吧
to be stealing babies from their mothers, do you?
-您觉得这是合情合法的吗 -合法
- You think that's right or legal? - Ah, legal!
你以为我在法庭上坐了半个世纪
You think I sat in a courtroom for half a century
还不知道法律的作用吗
and didn't know what the law is for?
也许有这一点点法律
Well maybe a little law would
就能保护好你丢弃的那个小女孩
have protected that little girl that you chucked out.
也许就能保护她
Maybe it would've protected
不被那个混账杀害
her from being murdered by that toe-rag!
你知道吗 坐在这儿
You now what? I'm worse
听你这么跟我讲话 真让我难受
to sit here and let you speak to me like that.
你喝醉了 看看你成了什么样子
You're half sozzled, look at you, I can tell!
你今天什么时候开始喝酒的
What time was your first one today?
这跟我们谈的话题有关系吗
What's that got to do with anything?
你们是我邀请的客人
You are guests in my house,
如果你们不能对彼此客气些
if you can't be civil to each other,
那就请离开
go somewhere else!
莎拉
Ah, Sarah...
那我们只能求同存异了
I suggest we'll just have to agree to differ.
求同存异
Agree to differ.
-我们都求同存异 -我们要求同存异
- Let's all agree to differ. - We'll agree to differ.
-你说了无数遍了 -我们求同存异
- You said that. - We agree to differ!
你到底打算把"求同存异"说多少遍
H-how many more times are you going to say 'agree to differ'?
我明早还有工作
I have to go to work in the morning.
我很抱歉 莎拉
I'm so sorry, Sarah.
没关系
It's alright.
我今天可能要去客房♥睡了
I think I'll sleep in the spare room.
你不舒服吗
Aren't you feeling well?
不是
No.
和我们小时候的争吵相比
Compared to other spats when we were growing up,
今天已经算好的了
that was pretty mild.
我只是觉得一切都不对劲
I just feel like everything's gone wrong.
别说傻话
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表