剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
More tonic than gin, Ms Griffin?
各种恶习啊
All the vices.
我很欣赏 格里芬小姐
I approve, Ms Griffin.
叫我菲比
Phoebe.
菲比
Phoebe.
告诉我 菲比
Tell me, Phoebe,
你和著名的格里芬法官有关系吗
any relation to the illustrious Judge Griffin?
他的孙女
His granddaughter.
好吧
Oh well.
那你为什么会在商店工作
So what are you doing working in a shop?
看得出来 你可不是一般的打工女孩
You're not one of nature's shop girls, I can tell.
体验生活吗
Slumming it, are we?
我本来是要学医的 但是...
I was studying to be a doctor, but then...
说来话长了
it's a long story.
好啊 我喜欢长故事
Good, I like long stories.
帽子店很适合我
The hat shop suits me fine.
菲比
Phoebe.
你好 夸克
Hello, Quirke.
莱斯利·怀特 街角银天鹅美容店的店主
Lesley White, proprietor of the Silver Swan around the corner.
您是...
And you are?
夸克 怎么回事
Quirke. What's this?
格里芬小姐帮了我的忙
Ms Griffin was kind enough to give me a helping hand
所以我请她喝一杯 您不介意吧
and I'm repaying her with a drink. Is that alright with you?
-我请您喝一杯吧 -不 谢谢
- Let me buy you one. - No, thanks.
莎拉说你要从家里搬出去
Sarah says that you're leaving home.
那又怎么样
What if I am?
她在担心你
She's worried about you.
她没必要担心
She's no need to be.
我能照顾自己
I can look after myself.
我现在还有事 夸克
Now, if don't mind, Quirke.
那回头再聊
Another time, then.
-天啊 这位是谁 -谁也不是
- Golly who was that? - No-one.
一个我曾经认识的人
A man I used to know.
要搬出去住
Leaving home, eh?
对
Yes.
你打算去哪儿
And where are you off to?
其实我不知道
I don't really know.
我还没找到地方
I haven't found a place yet.
今天你真走运
Well this might just be your lucky day.
我正好知道一个适合你的地方
I happen to know of a place that might suit you,
就在街角
just around the corner as well,
我把地址写给你
let me write the address.
你的朋友
Friends of yours?
家人
Eh, family.
那是我的
It's my eh...
侄女
my niece.
感谢您过来 米利肯先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Millican.
就在这儿
Just through here.
对你失去亲人我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
米利肯先生
Now, Mr Millican.
夸克医生的尸检结果
Doctor Quirke's post mortem examination
似乎说明你妻子
seems to suggest your wife had been
一直在服用安♥眠♥药♥和止疼药
taking sleeping pills and pain killers for some time.
她有失眠的毛病吗
Did she have trouble sleeping?
有时是的
Mm, sometimes.
她有些神经衰弱
She had em... problems with her nerves.
那她为什么需要止疼药呢
And why would she have needed to take pain killers?
我不知道
I don't know.
她没和我说过
She didn't tell me about anything like that.
米利肯先生 根据目前的情况
Mr Millican, as things stand,
夸克医生无法确定你妻子是自杀
Doctor Quirke can't tell whether your wife committed suicide
还是意外服药过量
or died from an accidental overdose
你提供的任何信息都可能帮到我们
anything you can tell us will help us determine which it was.
可以不要验尸吗
Will we be able to avoid an inquest?
恐怕不行
I doubt that.
我不能让法医
I can't have the coroner
在记录中认定杰拉尔丁是自杀
putting it on record that Geraldine killed herself.
看啊
Ta-da!
你从哪儿弄到的
Where did you get them?
都是她给我的
She gave them to me.
真恶心
They're disgusting.
那可不是
Yeah, they are, aren't they?
她是谁
Who is she?
就是我曾经认识的一个女人
Just a woman I used to know.
我最好不告诉你她的名字 你会吓到的
I better not tell you her name, you'd be shocked.
不过挺放得开的 你说是吧
Awfully good sport though, wouldn't you say?
她为什么给你这些 怎么会这样
Why did she give them you, how could she?
估计她可能有点暴露狂倾向
Well, I suppose she's a bit of an exhibitionist
她以为我喜欢这种东西
and she thought I might like them,
当然了 她没想到我会给你看
of course, she didn't think I'd show them to you.
你确实不该
Which you shouldn't have.
我想也是
No, I suppose not.
不过你很高兴我给你看了 对吗
But you're glad I did, aren't you?
没有的事
I am not!
你这坏蛋 把我变成了这样
You're terrible what you've turned me into.
我以前是个好女孩 知道吗
I used to be a good girl, you know?
我就不相信你是个好女孩 迪尔德丽
I don't believe you've ever been a very good girl, Deirdre.
比利认为我是个好女孩
Billy thinks I'm a good girl.
觉得我是他的天使
Thinks I'm his angel.
他只是不知道
If only he knew.
把你的药给我来一片 好吗
Give us one of your pills, will you?
你不觉得你开始
Don't you think you're getting
对那种药有点上瘾了吗 迪尔德丽
a little too keen on those pills, Deirdre?
我们都知道那是谁造成的
Well if I am we know whose fault that is.
来嘛 莱斯利
Come on, Leslie.
别耍我了
Don't tease me.
我没有了
I don't have any.
都让你吃光了
You keep taking them all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我
I...
我讨厌每次一来
I hate the feeling in my hands
-我的双手就... -老天爷啊
- that comes to me when I get... - Christ sake!
我不能整个下午都呆在这里
I can't stay here all afternoon.
好吧
Alright.
去哈考特街24号♥ 一楼的公♥寓♥
Go down to Harcourt Street, number 24, ground floor flat
有个家伙叫哈基姆·克鲁兹
chap called Hakim Kreutz
他那儿有东西帮你解决问题
will sort you out with a little something.
-我不喜欢这样不明不白的 -别傻了
- I don't like until I see. - Don't be silly.
你不用怕哈基姆 他绝对是个好人
You needn't be afraid of Hakim he's an absolute sweetie.
他会喜欢你的
He'd adore you.
他也做精神治疗 我看你的情况
He does spiritual healing as well and I think in your case
他一定会坚持要给你治疗的
he'll absolutely insist on it.
下午好
Good afternoon.
-克鲁兹医生吗 -是我
- Dr Kreutz. - Yes?
莱斯利叫我来的
Leslie sent me.
哦
Ah yeah.
进来吧
Come in.
请进吧
Come in, please.
坐下 放松
Sit down, relax.
这是很舒服的
This is most... most pleasant.
请问我能为您做些什么呢
And how may I help you today?
我是想
I was hoping that...
你给莱斯利的那种放松药还有吗
do you have any of that relaxant that you give to Leslie?
-我可以付钱 -不
- I-I can pay for it. - No!
亲爱的 我不是毒贩子
No my dear I'm not a drug dealer.
我只保留很少的量 用来消遣
I keep only a small supply for the purpose of relaxation.
但如果你喜欢 我们可以做个交易
But em... if you like we might come to an arrangement?
-哪种交易 -不不 不必惊慌
- What sort of an arrangement? - Oh, no, no... nothing to alarm.
只是请您帮我一个小忙
There is perhaps, a small favour you might grant me.
是什么
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表