剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
你现在想走黑道了
You want to go over to the dark side, now?
我真是低看你了
Well, well, I'm surprised at you.
我话说在前面 如果我同意
Well I say this... if I do it,
你就再也不准对我说三道四
you may never, ever judge me again!
有人在那里吗
Is there somebody there?
谁在那里
Who's there?
是谁
Who is it?
菲比
Phoebe!
莱斯利
Leslie!
天哪 发生什么了
Oh my God! What happened?
你先扶我进去
Just... get me inside.
我该做什么
What shall I do?
-要我叫救护车吗 -别别
- Shall I call for an ambulance? - No, no!
-医生呢 -也不用
- A doctor? - No.
酒 给我些杜松子酒 谢谢
Gin, give me some gin, please.
谁对你下的手
Who did this to you?
我也不知道
I've no idea.
-你被抢劫了吗 -没有
- Were you robbed? - No.
听好 楼下住的那户
Listen... the man who lives downstairs,
他是个医生 能给我开些药 明白吗
he's a doctor, he'll give you something for me. Alright?
-克鲁兹医生 -没错
- Doctor Kreutz? - Yeah!
只要告诉他是给莱斯利的药
Just tell him that the medicine is for Leslie,
这句话非常重要 是给莱斯利的药
it's very important that you say that, that it's for Leslie.
-我不想丢下你一个人 -没事 快去
- I don't like to leave you. - It's fine, just go!
快去吧
Please?
求你 快去拿药
Please just, get the medicine.
克鲁兹医生
Doctor Kreutz?
克鲁兹医生
Doctor Kreutz?
-拿到了吗 -抱歉 莱斯利
- Did you get it? - I'm sorry, Leslie.
我敲了门 也喊过了 没人应门
I knocked and I called and there was no answer.
混♥蛋♥ 不对 他肯定在家
Bastard, no, he's in there.
他一定在家
He's in there alright.
要紧事还是得自己去办
If you need a job doing you must do it yourself.
别去 你状况太差了
No don't, you're not well enough!
你根本不明白 菲比 我需要那种药
You don't understand Phoebe, I need it!
开门 克鲁兹小子 我知道你在家
Come on, Kreutzy boy I know you're in there!
快打开 打开
Come on, come on.
你还好吗 拿到药了吗
Are you alight? Did you get your medicine?
先...让我一个人静一会儿
Just em... just let me think for a minute.
菲比 有人看见我进来了吗
Phoebe can anyone know I'm here?
没有吧
No.
我估计没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
没什么
Nothing.
没事
It's fine.
菲比
Phoebe.
别走
Don't go.
能陪我躺一会儿吗
Will you lie with me?
莎拉
Sarah.
你好 夸克
Hello, Quirke.
我们那时真年轻
We were so young!
也很天真
So foolish then.
我不会和马尔离婚的 明白吗
I won't leave Mal, you know?
如果你可以接受的话 这就是我的条件
And if you can live with that, those are my terms.
我...是你的了
I'm... yours.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
只是太高兴了
Just I'm so happy.
不过你我没准会下地狱呢
Of course we'll probably both go to Hell.
压根没这个地方
There's no such place.
有就是有
Oh but there is.
夸克医生不在办公室
Doctor Quirke, isn't in the office.
我给他挂电♥话♥但没人接 他肯定...
I tried telephoning but he's not answering, he must...
我觉得你应该知道
I thought you should know,
我对亨特夫人心脏里的血做了红血球溶解测试
I did a haemolysis test on the blood from Mrs Hunt's heart
左心室血液的稀释程度
and the blood from the left ventricle is
要比右心室大得多
more diluted than blood from the right.
麻烦你说些我能懂的 辛克莱医生
You're going to have to spell it out for me, Doctor Sinclair.
这样啊
Right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-莱斯利 -菲比
- Leslie? - Phoebe?
菲比你去哪儿了
Phoebe where have you been?!
没去哪儿啊 去了趟商店
Nowhere, I went to the shops.
-那你该先和我说一声 -什么
- W-well you should have asked me! - What!
你没跟别人说我在这里吧
N-no you didn't tell anybody I was here?
没有 我只是去商店 莱斯利
No, I just went to the shops, Leslie.
我买♥♥了些鸡蛋 你得吃点东西
I bought some eggs, you need to eat.
听着 菲比 听好了
Listen, Phoebe, listen to me.
我现在碰上麻烦了 明白吗
I-I'm in a spot of bother, alright?
不会太久 但我要出城躲一段时间
And eh... it's temporary, but I need to leave town for a bit,
你能不能借我些钱
I wonder if I could borrow some money?
-当然 不过我这里不多 -太好了
- Of course you can, I haven't much though. - Okay.
这...不行...这么点
Just em... no... this is...
根本不够
no this is no use!
菲比
Phoebe!
我还能从银行取一些
I could get some from the bank.
真的 取多少
Really, how much?
我不太清楚 大约两万
I don't know... about twenty thousand.
菲比 我可没有开玩笑
Phoebe I'm not joking!
抱歉 抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sshh, please, I'm sorry.
真对不起 我就是有点激动了
I'm so sorry I'm just a little overwrought, that's all.
我们再来一遍 好吗
Let's start again, yeah?
你银行里有多少钱
How much money do you have in the bank?
我跟你说了
I told you.
我外祖父去年十一月去世了 他留给我的
My grandfather died last November, he left it to me.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉 菲比
I'm so sorry, Phoebe.
我现在状态很糟
I'm in such a terrible state
我也不知道自己是怎么了
and I don't know what came over me.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
很好
Good.
哪个银行
Now which bank?
就是街角那个
The one around the corner.
太好了
Perfect.
太好了
Perfect.
我们不管他们了 好吗
Now let's sod 'em all, shall we?
我们可以一起去埃及
We can head off to Egypt
让他们看看 我们根本不在乎
and show them all that we don't give a damn.
我不能这样 莱斯利
I don't think I can do that, Leslie.
你当然可以 菲比
Of course you can, Phoebe,
你可以的 怎么不行
of course you can, why ever not?
我的家人都在这里
My family are here.
家人
Family!
好吧 快去银行
Right, well, go to the bank,
把钱取了 这样才是好女孩
get the money, there's a good girl.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke.
我一直在找你 可是联♥系♥不上
I've been trying to get a hold of you but I couldn't find you
所以我直接找了哈克特督察 但愿没错
so I went straight to Inspector Hackett, I hope that's alright.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我重新做了毒理测试
I went back to toxicology,
测试结果里有些数据不太正常
there was something about the results that didn't sit right
我还对迪尔德丽·亨特做了红血球溶解测试
and I did a haemolysis test on Deirdre Hunt.
她是溺死于淡水中 夸克医生
She drowned in fresh water, Doctor Quirke.
什么
What?
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
我是夸克
Quirke.
夸克
Quirke!
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do!
我惹上大♥麻♥烦了
I've got myself in a terrible mess.
公♥寓♥里有谁来着
Who's in the flat?
我知道了 待在原地别动
Alright, stay exactly where you are,
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表